Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Seriously my heart just sank when I saw Pree looking soo gorgeous in the bridal outfit... and the way she approaches Zain .. that painful eyelock on the song Mann Marziyaan... it was soo damn heartbreaking! Zain decorating the nikaah place.. like seriously only someone who wants sadistic pleasure would show something like this... I was literally in tears to see them this way... am sure her nikah with Rehan will be the worst scene in Beintehaa history!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a irony Aliya looking too much beautiful this time why why?why so much get up for this crap halala why CV'S damn why?
Microprocessor thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In Beintehaa more than everything, the fact that Zain decorates Aliya's wedding place hurted me.
He died inside, and continute to die.

By the way, Zain doesnt know consummation issue in halala right? They think Bilal-Aliya will marry and divorce right?

Otherwise how can a man seem that much calm yaar...
Edited by Microprocessor - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Seriously my heart just sank when I saw Pree looking soo gorgeous in the bridal outfit... and the way she approaches Zain .. that painful eyelock on the song Mann Marziyaan... it was soo damn heartbreaking! Zain decorating the nikaah place.. like seriously only someone who wants sadistic pleasure would show something like this... I was literally in tears to see them this way... am sure her nikah with Rehan will be the worst scene in Beintehaa history!

seriously it too much torture no fans can bare such a painful thing.i really wish i not start watch this show or HarshIka not part of this show but other show.i never though such a good show would be turn like this in someday.
-farzana thumbnail
Honestly that was just ridiculous to show Zain decorating, they're showing anything just so that they can justify halaala nikaah, don't get why the halaala nikaah needs to be done in a grand way with guests it could've been done with family members only.
I only want Aaliya to look this gorgeous for Zain ONLY him.
The photo frame scene was heartbreaking, Zains still hanging on tho!
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

Spoilt my mood reading WU! :@ why d heck!!!

@Tee I agree with you that's the whole plan! I believe! In any case I dont want to see a Zain running behind his MKB's would be dulha to get her married to him so he could get back with her under d same roof nor can I watch an Aliya saying qubul hai to another man just to get back with Zain!

All this doesn't suit Zaya or me as a viewer at all!

I bet i titlee.
They just used zain as a pawn n are planning to kill him off
Also the id whixh sent me the news ..as i replied to them telling that they r lying they are constantly sending me laughing tears emoji.
They arent lying i guess.
Go to hell farhan rangeela and BI
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I cred cried seeing ZaYa crying.I dot tink Zain will die.Before CV wanted to kill Zain but then changed n news paper this came.If dey kill him fandom will kill da show.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really don't know what Farhan wants to accomplish with this track! He won't get TRPs by showing such crap at 11 pm...majority fans are turning away.. he's getting bashed left, right and centre...So for whom is he making the show? Does he want to tell a story which has no audience?!?!
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
You know had this been an ekta couple.. i wouldnt have given two hoots cuz the love shown between her leads is always soo khokla.. in this case what hurt the most is how pure ZaYa's love is.. it makes your heart break into million pieces.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
We should spam hard FB ,Farhan sir nd Rangeela.