soapbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
What a naughty girl Najma is!!
"Ek chakkar lagane mein kya harz hai?"

Pata laga kya harz hai?! But love how Imran melted at her distress. Of course it was that crucial remark, 'Phir Ammi ko taana denge...' that settled it for him 😳
But Badi Ammi is on her way back already!! 😕 Ab kya hoga?!!! 😲

Bubble

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
The one thing Imran wants above all is having nothing to do with the Baigs (especially Najma and Mariyam), but the more he tries to avoid them, the more entangled his life keeps getting with them!

Najma took a really, really stupid risk today by taking the bicycle out, but it builds the perfect set up for Najma and Imran's bonding...the ice has finally started to break between them (from his side) and I'm sure we'll be in for a surprise tomorrow!
soapbubble thumbnail

Originally posted by: Allbut1

The one thing Imran wants above all is having nothing to do with the Baigs (especially Najma and Mariyam), but the more he tries to avoid them, the more entangled his life keeps getting with them!

Najma took a really, really stupid risk today by taking the bicycle out, but it builds the perfect set up for Najma and Imran's bonding...the ice has finally started to break between them (from his side) and I'm sure we'll be in for a surprise tomorrow!

Yes, one bored child bent on getting an outing on that bike - poor thing.
She went on and on "Hamari cycle tod di...', he was exasperated at how she heaped blame on him 😆😆😆 but for once, he was able to see beyond his irritation to how upset she was.
I hope they pull off the cover up job - that would be fun. I really don't want Najma yelled at again.
Bubble

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazing epi it was...n i loved they way Imran changed his tone as Najma said Ammi ko frse tanne sunne padenge...as m feeling like that somewhere he has started feeling for Mariyam...though unaware...but yeah its my intution...nai to what to him if she'll hv to hear again ...but no...it matters to him...n slowly he'll realise that Najma is not treated well by the family cox his father is not alive who can fulfill her all wishes...there the story will gear up..n m so waiting for that plot..:)
nicki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
your title is wrong come on she is a kid and kids don't listen specially when you tell them not to do something they always do and beside I like najma character
soapbubble thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nicki11

your title is wrong come on she is a kid and kids don't listen specially when you tell them not to do something they always do and beside I like najma character

Brat is a very affectionate word, na - it's just means a very troublesome, naughty child. I like her character too 😊