Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Bored I can understand, par disgusted kyun?
Because Aliyah is been treated like a rag doll?
Oh, the light hearted Beintehaa was sooo good

whenever I see that stupid rehan&co in tv,i jux feel disgusted..they R so annoying..their story is out of place in zayaa story and also in bi...whenever they state something about rehan and aaliya,i jux feel how come a parent wanted to marry their daughter to a 2kids father..its not disgusting thing.. our old light hearted bi Got lost in farhans sir tunnel..
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshipotterfan

Thoda accha joke maar leti yaar Avi. :P

lol 😆

Word Count: 1

Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u.Beintehaa is on the verge of losing its charm.
Makers can make or mar the show at this point.Once they will lose the plot
It would n't be easy to handle the track. They r giving too much importance to certain
unwanted characters.If they will remain admant on showing that they will surely reach
a point where they will find it difficult to get rid of those characters.Then they will again start
butchring of characters.

Viewers have already started losing interest in this track.Too much negativity is always harmful.
90%of audience is against halala and rehan aliya marriage track.If they still proceed with this they
will not left with any viewer.If they have planned zaya reunion in the end or they have some other
we better leave this show before getting our heart completely break.

Par hum sabka dil hai k manta nahi. we fools r still hoping a miracle too happen.
Hights of optimism.
👏 👍🏼
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Safedi 😆

Word Count: 1

hyacynth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah right now it's story for the sake of story...the progression doesn't feel natural, like it's all so forced...it's been this way since a long time now but I was still holding on for Zaya but they hellbent on ruining my Zaya too, not to mention their characters have been often compromised for the sake of plots

nowadays I just read LUs, and only watch if the ep seems bearable...what have they done to a beautiful show! *sigh*
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Same here 😊

Originally posted by: meditation

so true dear ! I stooped watching Beintehaa a few episodes ago.Not becoz I want to quit but its so drab.I have no idea what the cvs are up to and why should we pay for their stupidity on the Talaq track

Lol, true. There has to be a limit for Everything.
And we are done brainstorming the moves of cv's.
bt man, I still can't quit 🥱

Originally posted by: Mohabbatein.

Makers should gear up..BI was an unique show..they've turned it into another Ekta show..They've got to bring BI's charm back..want ZaYA and their smiles back!
Yup lol I was like dusra frame use karlete..ek photoframe mein kitne logonke photos daloge :v

All that is left is killing someone and bringing them back 😆
Yaar, I am tired of ranting and brainstorming. So I simply give up and read the WU and keep up with the show in hopes of return of kitkit and his MKB.
🥱
They should frame the montage of BI and put a garland around it 😆

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

Sabfarhan sirki dark tunnel ki chamatkar hai ji ..!!!😵😵

Aur andhera nai chahiye
😭
P.S- I know I haven't commented on your work yet, saw ur pm, But buat with exams.
I'll read and comment later, k?
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithi

whenever I see that stupid rehan&co in tv,i jux feel disgusted..they R so annoying..their story is out of place in zayaa story and also in bi...whenever they state something about rehanand aaliya,i jux feel how come a parent wanted to marry their daughter to a 2kids father..its not disgusting thing.. our old light hearted bi Got lost in farhans sir tunnel..

Actually, the hatred for Rehan has been born from faux spoilers and our fear of RM (which is coming true)
Those did not let us enjoy the show as Such 🥱
I am sick of this tunnel frankly. I like light [XX(]

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

Totally agree with u.Beintehaa is on the verge of losing its charm.
Makers can make or mar the show at this point.Once they will lose the plot
It would n't be easy to handle the track. They r giving too much importance to certain
unwanted characters.If they will remain admant on showing that they will surely reach
a point where they will find it difficult to get rid of those characters.Then they will again start
butchring of characters.

Viewers have already started losing interest in this track.Too much negativity is always harmful.
90%of audience is against halala and rehan aliya marriage track.If they still proceed with this they
will not left with any viewer.If they have planned zaya reunion in the end or they have some other
we better leave this show before getting our heart completely break.

Par hum sabka dil hai k manta nahi. we fools r still hoping a miracle too happen.
Hights of optimism.
👏 👍🏼

I believe the charm is already lost 😭
I don't know why they are so hell bent on showing RM
But somewhere I still believe that RM will be stopped at the last-est moment possible.
There are so many loopholes that the talaq itself isn't valid.
90% would be any understatement 😆
Try 99.9%
Hights of optimism is so high that it is bordering on foolishness 😛
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: hyacynth

Yeah right now it's story for the sake of story...the progression doesn't feel natural, like it's all so forced...it's been this way since a long time now but I was still holding on for Zaya but they hellbent on ruining my Zaya too, not to mention their characters have been often compromised for the sake of plots

nowadays I just read LUs, and only watch if the ep seems bearable...what have they done to a beautiful show! *sigh*

Amen sister!
It does seem forced, and yes, it has been like this since the death of usman mamu more or less.
We all have been holding for ZaYa and not only their charecters, the supporting cast also seem fickle
It I was not on the forum, I would have quit long long ago.
This tunnel is dark indeed 😭
But I am glad that I am not the only one 😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sanika, girl, I'm so sick of this damn dark tunnel!
This track is giving me headaches and I never thought I'd say that about BI.

The CV's know how much we hate this track, yet why are they still so hellbent on showing us something so puke-worthy?! The sad part is that BI will hit 200 episodes soon and there are barely any viewers left...heck, even the loyal ones have given up.

Honestly, if it were any other show I would have quit ages ago. But I still have one iota of hope that they won't go through with a HN and it'll be stopped in the last minute. *Prays hard*

Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sanika, girl, I'm so sick of this damn dark tunnel!

This track is giving me headaches and I never thought I'd say that about BI.

The CV's know how much we hate this track, yet why are they still so hellbent on showing us something so puke-worthy?! The sad part is that BI will hit 200 episodes soon and there are barely any viewers left...heck, even the loyal ones have given up.

Honestly, if it were any other show I would have quit ages ago. But I still have one iota of hope that they won't go through with a HN and it'll be stopped in the last minute. *Prays hard*

Sruthi, quit when you can..