Zain aur Alliya ....Khaas kahani

Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys
I am one of those "silent readers" who has read almost all the pages of this BI forum. I discovered BI accidentally while surfing through my other set of serials, n I fell in love instantly. I adored the redemption track and felt this was not a regular " soap" or ekta kinds. I don't want to spoil the beautiful images of ZaYa by thinking about the current track. Since I am still watching all the old episodes I am still very happyπŸ˜‰ .
😊ZAIN , how beautifully this actor has grown from a boy to a very mature men, we all can feel it. This guy doesn't need a dialogue, the way he looks at us says it all. My very first memories was him looking at Alliya below her house. It's the innocence that touches you , the light twinkle of his smile that attracts you. He dosent need to be bare bodied to make us feel week kneed, His looks his face with only in a beard, stub or unshaven look can do the magic
ALLIYA a very pretty face n she has been a pro since the beginning. Her growth as an actor is amazing too. But it's the chemistry between this two that pulls us with them.
Indian tv has many serials till date , but barely has any female character been portrayed so strong and independent.😊 I truly loved the way she kept her self respect intact so far. She is not the sugar coated bahu n is ready to accept every trouble n find a solution. When her husband scared her on the first night she challenged him back , and that's the way we want to see an independent women. BI had the courage to show zain repenting the same day he gave his third TA, a track which moved very fast . Aliya's simple gesture of holding his hand and throwing him off the house was also a first for an Indian soap. Zains verbal combat for his mom was also very unique. This serial has always given us the best scenes, memories n great dialogues to remember n cherish. 😳
A serial of the past HEENA, had a similar storyline where the female lead married someone before going back to her first husband, but in that they never showed her hubby was sorry. Zain was and is feeling bad , n that is the purity of their relationship. RM will happen n Rehaan will not divorce Alliya since he would hold Suri responsible for his wife's death. A positive character in the plethora of negatives will soon be anti ZaYa, I don't know if I would follow the episodes or not. Seeing all the tears on zains face makes me feel miserable, n I just want to see them happy.
Remembered a few lines that I read onmy college wall years back
"Kaun kehta hai , mulakat Nani hoti, Roz milte hai , magar baat nahi hoti"
Seeing zain go through this pain will be painful for us too.
My ZaYa will be in my re-runs of all the episodes till they hug each other at the dhabba. No use pleading to the producers or directors, cause they feel fans don't count. The more melodrama the higher the TRPs. They might make a few hits, but for all of those ardent ZaYa fans it dosent matter. We can and live happily ever after
ZaYa in our memories and hearts are forever embedded

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOVE YOUR POST DUDE...it is the ZAYA magic which has made us crazy for the show else we would have given up way back when MAMU died...

Yes I love how ZAIN and ALIYA's character change has been shown in the show...and ZAIN repenting for his mistake is a first time thing to me as well coz men don't generally repent it's all the females fault...

And I am DAMN IN LOVE with ALIYA...she for me is TRULY INSPIRATIONAL...even yesterday she said let's not go against religion for our love...SHE IS ONE OF THE STRONGEST PERSON I HAVE SEEN SO FAR...and she keeps getting stronger...
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on! But what to do we are ZaYa fans. Even if we know that theres no use pleading them, we will still plead them.
As of now we all are just helpless. This is a very depressing phase
Zainedil thumbnail
Like they say " yeh bhi kat Jayega" ... Just waiting till we get them back , hopefully with the same innocence that we all felt when we started watching them πŸ˜›
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post dude
U can never stop loving Zain and Aaliya
Harshika are portraying Zaya 's character so beautifully
But I don't know why cvs are hell bent on following the long dark tunnel
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post πŸ‘
You have said it all
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Pefect loved each line :)
We are still pleading as we cannot see this being ruined
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaghazaya

Awesome post dude

U can never stop loving Zain and Aaliya
Harshika are portraying Zaya 's character so beautifully
But I don't know why cvs are hell bent on following the long dark tunnel

Thanks, they are bound to lose their audience but they would still follow it, hope they don't make this loss irreplaceable