Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Rehan will do something maybe...i loved his expressions today when he showed suraiyya her place...rehan ke saamne suraiyya ki chal nahi paati

I loved the way he handled Suraiya, she came there all confident only to be shown the door πŸ˜†

When you think about it, Rehan agreeing to marry Aaliya really does not make much sense. Even if he agrees to marry her to save her reputation as some articles put it, how exactly is he doing so by marrying her with the intention to divorce? Wouldn't that cause Aaliya to face more hardships? Plus if the latest spoiler article is right about the guests knowing about Bilal then what does that say about Aaliya who shows no concern for the groom who is missing and goes ahead to marry someone else? Wouldn't that add further questioning upon her character? There has be to this that we are not seeing.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I loved the way he handled Suraiya, she came there all confident only to be shown the door πŸ˜†

When you think about it, Rehan agreeing to marry Aaliya really does not make much sense. Even if he agrees to marry her to save her reputation as some articles put it, how exactly is he doing so by marrying her with the intention to divorce? Wouldn't that cause Aaliya to face more hardships? Plus if the latest spoiler article is right about the guests knowing about Bilal then what does that say about Aaliya who shows no concern for the groom who is missing and goes ahead to marry someone else? Wouldn't that add further questioning upon her character? There has be to this that we are not seeing.

Ufff oh...yeh spoilers bhi na πŸ˜† Waise I didn't know any of the stuff u wrote...all of it sounds too complicated to be true...he he
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mere dil ka ek positive tukra abhi bhi yeh kah raha hai k halala nikah nahi hoga.let us see cvs crash our hopes this time also or do some miracle.

Till then keep calm and watch beintehaa...

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Rehan will do something maybe...i loved his expressions today when he showed suraiyya her place...rehan ke saamne suraiyya ki chal nahi paati

well i will like him when he comes in use for ZaYa, no i still wont but stillπŸ˜†. TBH he really needs to exit the show after this track, i dont want him i dont wanna see him and he can just stay away from BI, other than that I just want the D-Day to be tom, done and over with
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Ufff oh...yeh spoilers bhi na πŸ˜† Waise I didn't know any of the stuff u wrote...all of it sounds too complicated to be true...he he

LOL I figured you wouldn't know about it. Pri you are one of the few I know who can go without spoilers. I wish I could be like you but I don't have that resistence πŸ˜†

Exactly its too complicated to be true. I just believe there is more to it than that otherwise it would be completely contradicting everything that has been shown with Rehan so far