Halala not happening imo

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
#bi after clearly mentioning that a planned halala nikaah is gunaah, by both suraiyya n rehaan...it is pretty obvious halala is not happening..the makers will obviously not make Aliya! the female lead! whom they have presented as a God fearing girl, commit this gunaah...let's c if what I think turns true or not...
Edited by Pr1yanka - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
But they have also showed Aaliya saying to Zain that the only way we can be together is through Halala.. so she knows what it is and how it's a gunaah but for her love to get back with Zain she's willing to do anything.
I think they are just showing that Halala is gunnah because muslims will protest that it is and they have to show the religious laws. But tbh they could of gone about this many ways, there were many loop holes but they wanted to go down the most complicated path which causes the most disturbance to fans..
Pr1yanka thumbnail
@ramita hi... 😊 All of that is for drama quotient...they will build iit up but actually won't do it...Arrey they r not doing it to disturb the fans...IMO they r bringing out a lot of details of Islamic wedding and the various things involved it it...they have written a story around the wedding laws...n in general aspects of their religion...idk why but I'm really enjoying coz I feel they r v fast paced n a lot of twists n turns...but that is really my opinion...n yeah it will definitely be a welcome relief if they bring up a positive twist at this point
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
*Fingers crossed* You are right Pri because I do not see the logic in having Rehan say intentional halala is a sin only to be shown marrying Aaliya on Wednesday or whenever it is supposed to happen. I doubt they are turning his character negative so him keeping her against her will or forcing her to love him just doesn't make sense here.

Rehan knows how Suraiya can be so why have her get such an easy victory while watching two people you care about suffer??? I just feel there is much more to this and victory won't come so easy to Suraiya and Zarina.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

#bi after clearly mentioning that a planned halala nikaah is gunaah, by both suraiyya n rehaan...it is pretty obvious halala is not happening..the makers will obviously not make Aliya! the female lead! whom they have presented as a God fearing girl, commit this gunaah...let's c if what I think turns true or not...

i lost my 0.01% positivity today prii , but still something in my head says Twist is there def , they can't man they just cant ruin their lead actors after presenting them to the world with best pair couple 😕
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

i lost my 0.01% positivity today prii , but still something in my head says Twist is there def , they can't man they just cant ruin their lead actors after presenting them to the world with best pair couple 😕

Don't worry...just enjoy the ride...quite a rollercoster isn't it 😊
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

*Fingers crossed* You are right Pri because I do not see the logic in having Rehan say intentional halala is a sin only to be shown marrying Aaliya on Wednesday or whenever it is supposed to happen. I doubt they are turning his character negative so him keeping her against her will or forcing her to love him just doesn't make sense here.

Rehan knows how Suraiya can be so why have her get such an easy victory while watching two people you care about suffer??? I just feel there is much more to this and victory won't come so easy to Suraiya and Zarina.

Ji,,.exactly 😃

Word Count: 1

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Priyanka, valid points and not just those but also their dialogues to each other, and how they all pointed out to the fact that the halala just cannot happen, i really dont want it to happen and that too with Rehan its just so cringe worthy man.

Man I am still hoping for some kind of blast that will help them not do the nikkah, Rehan put yourself to good use man.
Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Priyanka, valid points and not just those but also their dialogues to each other, and how they all pointed out to the fact that the halala just cannot happen, i really dont want it to happen and that too with Rehan its just so cringe worthy man.

Man I am still hoping for some kind of blast that will help them not do the nikkah, Rehan put yourself to good use man.

Rehan will do something maybe...i loved his expressions today when he showed suraiyya her place...rehan ke saamne suraiyya ki chal nahi paati
neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I was actually thinking the same, but who knows, after farhan sir's obsession with dark tunnels, we can't be sure of anything