Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vineeta. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amber today's was most ridiculous episode which swayed the characters for me. I wasn't happy with Arzoo's antics or childlike behavior seriously she was behaving worse than teenager. And didn't feel any chemistry,Shivya need to control herself she way too happy for girl who just left her family for first time
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
your post is superb ...the epi was average for me... HC is awesome , love his portrayal of Sahir, but not able to connect to aarzoo yet..
the nailcutter scene was so... 🤔
the plane scene was cute but somehow felt it to be lacking too..
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think yesterday's epi kinda help u understand the meaning of this sher used for promotions for Sahir: "ye arzo nahi kisi ko bhulaiyen hum ... Na tamanna hai kisi ko rulayien hum" 
He does not wish to forget his past hence he is stuck in time ... unable to leave behind his past and move on 

Na tamanna hai ... explains his behavior in yesterday's epi, he does not want to harm anyone willingly ... its' not his desire to do that but he does end up doing that nonetheless 
SabrinaMalik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Amber.

SP really is improving. In the plane she was like fab. I love the way she smiles, like she's lost in her own small world, so cute!

And HC ki toh baat hi kuch aur hai.

I loved it that he finally had to give in.

I didn't like the slow BG at first but yeah, as always they're improving it.

And the 'Aap/tum hame/mujhe ignore kar rahe/rahi hain/ho?'  🤣

Th last part when she says 'Aakhri waqt per bhi koi raaz nahin hai aapke paas batane ke liye' or something along those lines, his face became so crazily dangerous (especially with that close up angle). Matlab as if the secrets he's buried within him for so long were consuming him from within. 

I do not think that scary face was just because of his realization that he'd been cheated or whatever. 

You missed one 'QH feels': The pepper spray. Or did you not watch QH from the beggining? 

Edited by SabrinaMalik - 9 years ago
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeelM

Great post!!

Pretty soon we will see his sore background.
His arrogancy reminds me of ASR though, I'm loving SAC.

He doesn't know his safar already started with his humsafar wow!!

I guess this show is going to be a very unique 👍🏼

Thanks.
 Yes, his background is very intriguing.
The scars of his past haunt him.
HC is good as SAC. He emotes with his eyes.
So far the show looks good.
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

thanku thanku thanku😆

i forgot to mention in my previous post...but he did pause wen he walked past a crying aarzoo at the airport...so for a micro second it did register in his mind that a girl was crying...he paused...wondered and then moved on!
i'm sure...had it been someone who was a part of his life...he would've definitely done more!

and i've not watched a single gul khan show...so for me...it's hc's standard which sets all standards for me😆
and i'm not complaining coz hc has set some very very high standards for himself😊

Those pauses ... :)
Gul Khan and HC ... a very good combination.
It's a good thing then, but you may be tempted to look at her work...
IPK and QH were/are good.
Romance and Angst are her forte.
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: flamenco

well like Hc acting ysterday 👍🏼and sahir reminds me of  ASR  his atttiude, personality was just like this 😳 if cv,s keep hold and go proper track without messing then the show would do well. and hope they keep sahir like that and not go on asad way spoiling him 

Looks like you have been through all of them. :)
first 6 months, the falling in love part will be awesome...
and hopefully this time it will get a good ending also.