Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: gossipgirlxoxo

Wow ! Wow ! Wow!
you said it all, totally ekdum Dil se.
He pretends to be emotionless, but the truth is otherwise, which will be revealed in the future.
Those pauses signify something. He stops, wonders and then moves on... but MAYBE he takes care of the things that made him pause.
Yes agreed HC is good.
I liked all of them BS,KSG,RV,KVB and now HC.
very good actors all of them. Haven't seen geet so no idea about GC. But he sure looks good.

thanku thanku thanku😆

i forgot to mention in my previous post...but he did pause wen he walked past a crying aarzoo at the airport...so for a micro second it did register in his mind that a girl was crying...he paused...wondered and then moved on!
i'm sure...had it been someone who was a part of his life...he would've definitely done more!

and i've not watched a single gul khan show...so for me...it's hc's standard which sets all standards for me😆
and i'm not complaining coz hc has set some very very high standards for himself😊
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
 well like Hc acting ysterday 👍🏼and sahir reminds me of  ASR  his atttiude, personality was just like this 😳 if cv,s keep hold and go proper track without messing then the show would do well. and hope they keep sahir like that and not go on asad way spoiling him 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have already said abt nail cutter thing and air hostess announcement for medicine being stupid in the other theead so wont go into that.

Other than that episode was fun ... Shiviya is natural and thats a grt thing abt her being a newcomer.

what was interesting in the epi apart from the fun side was Sahir ... when police said that they dont know about Sayara ... He did not give the typical bad guy reaction "how dare you" instead he took his hand to pocket probably to take out his card or other identification. He was irritated by police but did not try and threaten them or anything that u would typically expect from ppl too full of themselves. Then on plane he didn't bug arzo, she was the one who started it and he reacted ... Even in his reaction he was not insulting to her or yelled at her or told her to shut up ... I liked that he comes across a guy who means business, dont bug him and he wont bother you and even if u do bother him, he would try to not react angrily unless u push him to limits ... Like the mango scene he only reacted angrily when the women pushed too much and did not take his no for a no, again and again.

Also another thing i noticed Linda waa not scared when sahir called her ... Either she is a new secretary and doesnt know Sahir or the actress couldnt pull it or he is not ruthless with his staff? Something we will only learn in future epis.

I too loved HC's reactions ... Unlike u i have watched all his shows religiously from kis desh till now and he never lets u get bored. Silent reactions are just one of his many strengths as an actor and love him for that. As Ekta once said Harshad Chopda placid on screen is never boring ... And he keeps proving that time and againEdited by Soaps1 - 9 years ago
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
amber  good post  as always😛😆  kitne baar bolo  ye    ab se  its  understood  na  your posts  r good😳😆

sahir  is  growing on me😳   and   we know it  gul is   perfect   till 5 months😆

hc  is  rocking as sahir   bang on casting by gul😳
typhoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice post amber😳  as always 😛

subhkisonu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Episodes are getting better day by day :)
HC is really very good. His cold expression is surely a treat to watch, it's scary actually😆
 I loved some dialogues.."Aaiye baithiye aapne takht e taus par"😆
"Window seat aapki hai par window toh hum teeno ka hai na?"😆
Yeh toh maine kabhi socha hi nahi😲 next time I am going to use it in the time of travel😆

And the pepper spray also makes a come back😉

Very nice post as usual!!
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely episode and lovely analysis.

Initially I felt little inconsistency in Aarzoo's character however then realized that does not matter how mature person is when it comes to first experience person becomes excited and behaves differently.

Their one liners cracked me specially FB status and ab ulti nahi aa rahi.  At one point Aarzoo seems so innocent but she does not take crap from anyone and knows how to get back to the person.

About HC it is better I do not say anything he is simply the best.  His eyes speak. 

So true their journey together has started and eagerly waiting to unfold it.

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This couple is the next big thing...😉...Every couple is...and this couple has a good platform too...😊
Both the characters are flowing nicely...not many hiccups as the days pass...Shivya is fantastic for a newcomer...she is very grounded, it feels...and she constantly reminds me of...someone..😳😆

The epi was so hilarious...remembered AsYa and Arshi...I love a couple that can make me laugh! 😆
chicksoup thumbnail
...and...
I got used to that beard...Now I hope he doesn't take it off! 😆
chicksoup thumbnail
This forum is unnaturally slow!