Sahir Azeem Chaudhary: A man of few words

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Men of few words are the best men. SAC has a matter of fact attitude towards everything in life. He does it because it needs to get done. There are no emotions or feelings involved. He did not argue with the receptionist or the security officers.

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. Today they met physically for the first time.
Today was a very special day in the life of the dark shark. He had to yield to her request. She made him give up his window seat. She managed to irritate him, he couldn't ignore her. He didn't realize that this girl will change him slowly, he will not be the same. Today was day 1.

The chemistry is there. They have the potential to become the next big thing. SP is improving with every episode, Her K from the epiglottis was much better today. HC is a pro. His eyes speak. Those deadpan expressions were so spot on. HC can act  and then some.The office squabbles will be awesome. These two have an awesome comic timing. Nobody was OTT, it was good.

The whole episode was very well done, expect for the nail cutter and newspaper part (I mean really?)

Aarzoo left Lucknow along with her Sahir, the chosen one. Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker? Does it matter? Humsafars ka Safar shuroo ho gaya hai, Poor Sahir had to suffer a lot in this Safar.

Akdu makes a comeback. :) QH feels
Kyonki makes a comeback :) IPK feels

Precap: Is it a bridal attire that he wants to burn? Kis ka asar hai? aakhir kya hua tha? Diljaala Aashiq.
Arnav's office makes a comeback.

Aaj ke episode ne definitely Charas Bo Di, ab Fasal katne ki der hai...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a fantastic episode today...definitely brought back memories of IPKKND  πŸ˜†
I completely agree the comic timing between the leads was excellent.  Their one-liners and then expressions...especially HC had me in stitches. 
Arzoo is so determined...when she put her mind to it she gets what she wants even from SAC.  I actually thought she had to vomit for real..then realized it was just a ploy to get the window seat  πŸ˜†  That was a good one πŸ‘πŸΌ

And when the plane faced turbulence...she grabbed SAC's arm...actually she dug her nails into it πŸ˜†

Poor Sahir...what a trip for him... Linda (his secretary) ki to khair nahin...πŸ˜†

AsadAKhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post, even I loved today's episode.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

i agree with that newspaper and nail cutter thing...i was like..πŸ€”...
who does that sitting in a public place? i seriously do not want the makers to show aarzoo like a typical gawar who does not mind doing such things in public...or were they trying to show a contrast between sahir and aarzoo?πŸ€”
u know...one as a well groomed person...the other a small town...don't bother abt looks kind of a person coz ifatall this was the scenario the makers r trying to portray...and think that aarzoo might influence sahir in future...i would rather stick to mr.khadoos than see him tolerating such acts in future...

frankly...ifatall the storyline plans to change sahir...i would also like sahir to have a positive effect on aarzoo...seeing her antics...she has full chances of being isolated in mumbai...or for that matter in any any place which follows a certain decorum to work .

u know...wen i read the articles where they mentioned that aarzoo will change sahir...we also got the promos where sahir asks her to change her dressing style...but aarzoo was defiant...

i was like even aarzoo needs to change her ways...every work place has got a certain decorum with regards to clothes and behaviour...and it needs to be followed...

neways...πŸ˜†

coming to the epi...i liked the attitude SAC has towards life...he never casts a second glance or thinks too much abt people who don't matter in his life...be it the security officer or aarzoo...coz right from the time he got in the airport till he suffered with aarzoo in that middle seat he kept on muttering "linda" and how he'll blast her n all...
coz at present it was linda that is a part of his life as his secretary...than his co passenger in flight or that security officer...
and ur analysis abt him being emotionless[?] if u r right...then y did he have tears in his eyes seeing that chandπŸ€”

what i liked was that they did not play a romantic tune or winds blowing or anything non-real wen sahir first sees aarzoo or vice versa...they both meet as if they were meant to meet...it was the most natural thing that was supposed to happen...

and yes...i find shivya improving a lot...i guess all, her dreams have come true...coming to mumbai...getting a job in the biggest fashion house and earning well for her family!

and now...lemme concenterate on hc
u know...there r very few actors who can carry a scene without saying a word...hc is one of them...his silence speaks a thousand words...u really don't need dialogues to know what he wants to convey...his eyes do the job...we got an example last week in the blasting scene...and here again with those "shark" expressions!

another thing which stood out abt sahir to me was...he does not like being a comforting factor in anybody's life...he might offer an alternative...but he himself might not be there.

and yes...hc-sp have the potential to be the next big thing on telly...they both look good together...they have an awesome chemistry and they have a very good comic timing too⭐️
Edited by -vandy- - 9 years ago
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice review, gossipgirl.
I would add that I felt some inconsistency in Aarzoo's portrayal. But otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed today's show
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

What a fantastic episode today...definitely brought back memories of IPKKND  πŸ˜†

I completely agree the comic timing between the leads was excellent.  Their one-liners and then expressions...especially HC had me in stitches. 
Arzoo is so determined...when she put her mind to it she gets what she wants even from SAC.  I actually thought she had to vomit for real..then realized it was just a ploy to get the window seat  πŸ˜†  That was a good one πŸ‘πŸΌ

And when the plane faced turbulence...she grabbed SAC's arm...actually she dug her nails into it πŸ˜†

Poor Sahir...what a trip for him... Linda (his secretary) ki to khair nahin...πŸ˜†

Today, I truly connected with Humsafars.
I started feeling for the characters. I am trying to understand Arzoo and SaHir.

HC has his own style. He is doing well as Sahir.
Along with that airplane, the story has also taken off...
Humsafars have been launched.

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AsadAKhan

Nice post, even I loved today's episode.

Thank You. :)
gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

i agree with that newspaper and nail cutter thing...i was like..πŸ€”...
who does that sitting in a public place? i seriously do not want the makers to show aarzoo like a typical gawar who does not mind doing such things in public...or were they trying to show a contrast between sahir and aarzoo?πŸ€”
u know...one as a well groomed person...the other a small town...don't bother abt looks kind of a person coz ifatall this was the scenario the makers r trying to portray...and think that aarzoo might influence sahir in future...i would rather stick to mr.khadoos than see him tolerating such acts in future...

frankly...ifatall the storyline plans to change sahir...i would also like sahir to have a positive effect on aarzoo...seeing her antics...she has full chances of being isolated in mumbai...or for that matter in any any place which follows a certain decorum to work .

u know...wen i read the articles where they mentioned that aarzoo will change sahir...we also got the promos where sahir asks her to change her dressing style...but aarzoo was defiant...

i was like even aarzoo needs to change her ways...every work place has got a certain decorum with regards to clothes and behaviour...and it needs to be followed...

neways...πŸ˜†

coming to the epi...i liked the attitude SAC has towards life...he never casts a second glance or thinks too much abt people who don't matter in his life...be it the security officer or aarzoo...coz right from the time he got in the airport till he suffered with aarzoo in that middle seat he kept on muttering "linda" and how he'll blast her n all...
coz at present it was linda that is a part of his life as his secretary...than his co passenger in flight or that security officer...
and ur analysis abt him being emotionless[?] if u r right...then y did he have tears in his eyes seeing that chandπŸ€”

what i liked was that they did not play a romantic tune or winds blowing or anything non-real wen sahir first sees aarzoo or vice versa...they both meet as if they were meant to meet...it was the most natural thing that was supposed to happen...

and yes...i find shivya improving a lot...i guess all, her dreams have come true...coming to mumbai...getting a job in the biggest fashion house and earning well for her family!

and now...lemme concenterate on hc
u know...there r very few actors who can carry a scene without saying a word...hc is one of them...his silence speaks a thousand words...u really don't need dialogues to know what he wants to convey...his eyes do the job...we got an example last week in the blasting scene...and here again with those "shark" expressions!

another thing which stood out abt sahir to me was...he does not like being a comforting factor in anybody's life...he might offer an alternative...but he himself might not be there.

and yes...hc-sp have the potential to be the next big thing on telly...they both look good together...they have an awesome chemistry and they have a very good comic timing too⭐️

Wow ! Wow ! Wow!
you said it all, totally ekdum Dil se.
He pretends to be emotionless, but the truth is otherwise, which will be revealed in the future.
Those pauses signify something. He stops, wonders and then moves on... but MAYBE he takes care of the things that made him pause.
Yes agreed HC is good.
I liked all of them BS,KSG,RV,KVB and now HC.
very good actors all of them. Haven't seen geet so no idea about GC. But he sure looks good.

gossipgirlxoxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnuMP

Nice review, gossipgirl.

I would add that I felt some inconsistency in Aarzoo's portrayal. But otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed today's show

Thank You, AnuMP.
Agreed, I could understand everything, her excitement, emotions everything, the only thing I didn't like was the plan of cutting nails in the plane. Like who does it?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great post!!

Pretty soon we will see his sore background.
His arrogancy reminds me of ASR though, I'm loving SAC.

He doesn't know his safar already started with his humsafar wow!!

I guess this show is going to be a very unique πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by NeelM - 9 years ago