Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Mandy, Zain will oppose Suri he knows Aalia very well.Again tiff will happen between mom nd son
Zain has gone to BV cos of Bilal.Reham will marry nd he will give T to Aalia if Farhan sir has nt made his character negative.Rehan knows , Suri does nt like Aalia ,He also knows Zain will do anything for Aalia he loves her immensley vice versa.I feel Rehan will unite ZaYa..
We cannot predict anything now we hve to wt. for 11pm to see the twist.Hope we get positive twist.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Baingan

Mandy, Zain will oppose Suri he knows Aalia very well.Again tiff will happen between mom nd son

Zain has gone to BV cos of Bilal.Reham will marry nd he will give T to Aalia if Farhan sir has nt made his character negative.Rehan knows , Suri does nt like Aalia ,He also knows Zain will do anything for Aalia he loves her immensley vice versa.I feel Rehan will unite ZaYa..
We cannot predict anything now we hve to wt. for 11pm to see the twist.Hope we get positive twist.

That's the general feeling that Rehan is not negative, when I told my mom she too said Rehan must have done this knowing what Suraiya and company were planning. It just does not make sense to turn him negative even if his past is linked to Suraiya's. Rehan would not target Zain and Aaliya like this especially when he would be giving Suraiya pleasure instead of misery. Suraiya is foiling Bilal and Aaliya's marital plans to that would cause conflict between her and Zain but the matter remains how is Rehan going to help ZaYa here? You can't tell Qazi this marriage is not halala only to divorce her later, there needs to be some other plan in place but what?? Suraiya cannot win so easily, things are going way to smoothly for her.
jyothi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That's the general feeling that Rehan is not negative, when I told my mom she too said Rehan must have done this knowing what Suraiya and company were planning. It just does not make sense to turn him negative even if his past is linked to Suraiya's. Rehan would not target Zain and Aaliya like this especially when he would be giving Suraiya pleasure instead of misery. Suraiya is foiling Bilal and Aaliya's marital plans to that would cause conflict between her and Zain but the matter remains how is Rehan going to help ZaYa here? You can't tell Qazi this marriage is not halala only to divorce her later, there needs to be some other plan in place but what?? Suraiya cannot win so easily, things are going way to smoothly for her.

Till yesterday Rehan has portrayed as decent person.He wants Zain and Aalia to unite.He knows wat Zain did to give Aalia her dabha .He knows Suri too .Rehman chacha nd rehan must hve done the kidnapping nd both of dem wants to help ZaYa. Rehman chcha has told Zaro , Aalia is like my daughter i will nt allow u to harm her.
We all know suri ,so far has failed in her plan..Hope she comes after the Nikah to say whatever she wants to say.
I was nt so scared wen i was getting my exam results , . ..My mom is teasing me.
Zain said to rehman chacha , dat his dad (usman)has said if dat is yours , u will get it,
Let's nt forget Rehan told Aalia, to give second chance to Zain .

Edited by Baingan - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I agree, there is more to this. Rehan is not negative but I understand the fears that he is. It all depends on how CVs take this story forward, they can't have him marry her and keep her in a loveless marriage. Rehan must have something up his sleeve and I want to know what it is. Damn these CVs even when they release spoilers they keep the suspense alive.
jyothi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I agree, there is more to this. Rehan is not negative but I understand the fears that he is. It all depends on how CVs take this story forward, they can't have him marry her and keep her in a loveless marriage. Rehan must have something up his sleeve and I want to know what it is. Damn these CVs even when they release spoilers they keep the suspense alive.

I stopped seeing the spoiler.In precap nd promo whatever they show is nt in epi Spoiler is nt fully true .
Before we hve seen so many spoiler was fake.My head is spinning .