Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jjnn

Honestly today the CVs just made a mockery of those 2 power packed episodes we had last week! Aaliya saying humne josh se kaam liya, hosh se nahi and Zain apologising to Suraiya..complete U turn from last week! And how easily ZaYa agreed to Halala! I would've expected them to at least consider living without each other rather than Halala.. so big let down for me there too!

I am sure Halala nikaah WILL happen..coz we've been told of thr different halala from Day1. The only thing is whether they'll show the groom switch to nullify it! I was wondering how it can be unitentional from Aaliya's side unless she doesn't know it's Rehan..but I read someone saying that she might agree to marry Rehan willingly for her parents! If that happens, CVs will surely hear it from me! Which century are we living in where a 25 year old capable girl is guilt tripped into marrying a father of 2?! Hell, I'm 24 and even the thought of a 10 year old calling me Ammi is annoying!

I'm just glad all this will be over by Wednesday! Whatever it is! The story is Farhan's..but the remote is mine! I won't put up with their non sense at any cost!

The agreeing to halala part did not bother me as much as Zain apologizing to Suraiya did, that was completely unexpected and just did not make sense. Why did he apologize? Was it for the manipulations or because he thought she is capable of sending people to kill him? Either way the scene just threw me off guard, I did not expect that at all.

Yes, Meghaa tweeted about a different kind of halala a couple months back so exactly how are they going to show that?? If Aaliya is unaware of the fact she is marrying Rehan instead of Bilal then yes from her side, its unintentional but if she does know then again completely illogical. I'd rather she not know because it would be so unlike Aaliya to say okay hey Bilal has been kidnapped so who cares about him let me just marry another man and get it over with.

Bingo! That is what these CVs need to realize, you have a story to tell by all means tell it but just know that you need an audience to tell it to. We all have the choice to switch to something else, I'm hoping for the best though because I love BI and would hate to see it come to this.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Rehan cannot use such strong dialogues like he did today telling Suraiya, look Zain and Aaliya are the ones who truly love each other not him and Aaliya only to turn around and say I will marry her. Rehan just does not look like the kind of guy who would have such strong morals only to break it and contradict everything he stood for. There has to be another way he can help Zain and Aaliya without having her self respect be tainted like this.

Mandy if he will be helping zaya to reunite then later on i dont want him to be negative which i cant think he will be acc to the character creatives have portrayed him, as zainab said in her thread that yes it bothers us how every time he is there to help zaya , being zain a sidelines but now we just need him to unite zaya and creatives can open up their khan's family chapter later on and i just need him to be well wisher of zaya as zain always given a haq of big brother to him
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Mandy if he will be helping zaya to reunite then later on i dont want him to be negative which i cant think he will be acc to the character creatives have portrayed him, as zainab said in her thread that yes it bothers us how every time he is there to help zaya , being zain a sidelines but now we just need him to unite zaya and creatives can open up their khan's family chapter later on and i just need him to be well wisher of zaya as zain always given a haq of big brother to him

Girl a new spoiler is out and I'm as confused as ever!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Girl a new spoiler is out and I'm as confused as ever!

hanji same here . beda garak hone se kaun bachaayega 😡
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Tonight showed Zain and Aaliya making the most painful choice of all, that is to go through with halala nikaah as a means to find their way back to each other. For Aaliya she sees no other way, there is no light at the end of the tunnel without them going through one more test. To this day it kills Zain to know that uttering that last talaaq would bring such horrid consequences. Zain made the choice yet Aaliya must go through the punishment but Aaliya said it right, her sufferings are his. Its going to be painful for both and one has to wonder just much of a dark tunnel these two must go through in order to finally find some peace? Your heart can't help but break for these two, I feel so bad for both,

Suraiya has proven to be the epitome of selfish! How can a mother be so cruel to her son? Suraiya knows very well how watching Aaliya marry someone else would crush him yet she is getting sadistic pleasure out of approaching Rehan and putting him and Aaliya down in the process. I hated seeing Zain return to Suraiya, worse apologizing to her. Why CVs why?? Why could they not hold off on Zain returning to BV?

So the new spoiler is out about Rehan agreeing to marry Aaliya but I want to know why he would do so when today he acknowledged intentional halala is a sin? Why would the CVs acknowledge this and show what a sin talaaq is in Islam if that was what they were going to do to get Zain and Aaliya to reunite? Lets just say the worst happens and Rehan and Aaliya marry, I do not see him dying nor do I see him keeping her against her will. So is there more to this or is it fans hoping too much? Why would CVs pick now of all times to show Suraiya getting the upper hand? I really do not want to see Rehan turning negative, a halala wedding and ZaYa being miserable. Its time to put an end to this horrid tunnel and bring some light! Enough is enough.

Exactly. Mandy how can. a mother will be so cruel.She is nt bother about her son' happiness .She does nt want Aalia in BV.

Coming to last nite epi I felt very bad of ZaYa .For them
Nikah is the ultimate solution to be together.No other go but to accept for Halala Nikah.We can see da pain both r having.Wen Shalam says no ,I felt bad wen Aalia says then only I can be with Zain.Both cannot live without each other.

Suri thought if she says Rehan to marry Aalia he will cos his kids calls her ammi .

Loved wat Rehan said to suri,yes kids calls her ammy nd she is taking good care of dem. But there should be feelings with each other to marry dat only Zain nd Aalia has.Intentional Nikah is haram nd he don't want to do dat haram.

Spoilers says Rehan will. marry Aalia. I feel since Bilal does nt turn ,he must hve sat

without telling anyone..Here Avi said if dat happened ,it will. be mock Halala after dis he don't hve to give T to Aalia?

Zain can marry Aalia.Seema mam has told before der will be twist hope let da twist be positive to ZaYa fandom.

I m scared to see today's epi but I will see.Hope Farhan sir will nt ditch us.

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

hanji same here . beda garak hone se kaun bachaayega 😡

Mandy and Sara... I think there is more to it.. Rehaan looked like he was lost in some deep thoughts when suri was blabbering about halala ... He has got to know that suri will go to any extend to stop aaliya from being with zain... and he also knows what kind of a person bilal is..

Maybe he has planned something to turn this around or he has taken a 360 degree to turn evil...
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Mandy and Sara... I think there is more to it.. Rehaan looked like he was lost in some deep thoughts when suri was blabbering about halala ... He has got to know that suri will go to any extend to stop aaliya from being with zain... and he also knows what kind of a person bilal is..

Maybe he has planned something to turn this around or he has taken a 360 degree to turn evil...

I'm really hoping this is his plan to counter whatever Suraiya is upto otherwise he played right into her trap and ZaYa reunion seems doomed from here. I would hate it if they turn him negative after showing him in such a positive light so far, then he would not be a pillar anymore and fans would want him out of the show even more.

Another thing is the fact the spoiler mentioned Zain find out about this, so what he will just do nothing while his love marries the man who kidnapped his cousin? I'm so lost!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Exactly. Mandy how can. a mother will be so cruel.She is nt bother about her son' happiness .She does nt want Aalia in BV.

Coming to last nite epi I felt very bad of ZaYa .For them
Nikah is the ultimate solution to be together.No other go but to accept for Halala Nikah.We can see da pain both r having.Wen Shalam says no ,I felt bad wen Aalia says then only I can be with Zain.Both cannot live without each other.

Suri thought if she says Rehan to marry Aalia he will cos his kids calls her ammi .

Loved wat Rehan said to suri,yes kids calls her ammy nd she is taking good care of dem. But there should be feelings with each other to marry dat only Zain nd Aalia has.Intentional Nikah is haram nd he don't want to do dat haram.

Spoilers says Rehan will. marry Aalia. I feel since Bilal does nt turn ,he must hve sat

without telling anyone..Here Avi said if dat happened ,it will. be mock Halala after dis he don't hve to give T to Aalia?

Zain can marry Aalia.Seema mam has told before der will be twist hope let da twist be positive to ZaYa fandom.

I m scared to see today's epi but I will see.Hope Farhan sir will nt ditch us.

Jyoti the latest spoiler has made our heads spin and have us even more confused. Bilal goes missing, Suraiya exposes Aaliya's plans and Rehan steps in last minute. I just don't get how this leads to ZaYa reunion if anything it seems to be going in the opposite direction which is something none of us want.

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I'm really hoping this is his plan to counter whatever Suraiya is upto otherwise he played right into her trap and ZaYa reunion seems doomed from here. I would hate it if they turn him negative after showing him in such a positive light so far, then he would not be a pillar anymore and fans would want him out of the show even more.

Another thing is the fact the spoiler mentioned Zain find out about this, so what he will just do nothing while his love marries the man who kidnapped his cousin? I'm so lost!

@red.. There wont be any BI fans watching the show who wishes to see him kicked out ... 😆.. But yaa.. nandish fans might still watch the show for him but not Harshika fans..
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

@red.. There wont be any BI fans watching the show who wishes to see him kicked out ... 😆.. But yaa.. nandish fans might still watch the show for him but not Harshika fans..

if rehaan is planing something it better be good , rehaan bhiya please reunite zaya by hook or crook. these two babies suffered enough aur ab nikaah par b tamasha hogaa, hmmm sigh, never been so pagal for a show in my effinggg beautiful life ,