Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Great post Mandy, and I totally agree; enough with all the negativity, it's tiring now! Allah and fate can't be so cruel to make two pure souls go through with this nikaah...not after bringing them together after so long. They were tested, and they passed, so now Allah needs to protect them.

Tbh, this whole halala nikaah thing seems way too predictable...not to mention senseless! BI is all about ZaYa, but how can they show that when Aaliya is married to somebody else?! -__- There is literally no storyline if they go through with it.

Idk, I still have one iota of hope that the CV's will surprise us with a good twist...but I'm trying not to hope too much...

Thank you! Exactly, everything just seems to be pointing towards halala the most dreaded track ever in BI but is it really that predictable? We have all known BI to deliver last minute shockers so why can't the same happen here? It just does not make sense logically to have Rehan marry Aaliya supposedly to save her reputation, because one of two scenarios are going to play out the first being the fact everyone knows Bilal is kidnapped which in turn would make one wonder why she would marry someone else when her husband to be is in danger. The second being the fact if he were to go through intentional halala and divorce her, it would be a sin and only bring more questions upon her character. Basically if she were to marry Rehan she would be doomed no matter what so I don't see him being a hero or mahaan by any means.

There just has to be much more to this story that meets the eye. Execution and logic are going to be extremely important this week.

Its difficult to have hope after what the CVs have put fans through but when you apply common sense to this storyline, it is more and more looking illogical if they go through halala.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought about that too Mandy. I mean there was so much stress put on Aaliya's self-respect and dignity. So if Rehan divorces her and she goes back to Zain...err doesn't that contradict all the reasons as to why she resisted going back with Zain and forgiving him? 😕
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly, like right now even though Zain and Aaliya have agreed to halala you can still see the purity of their love, their helpless and did you notice when Aaliya's dupatta fell?? It was symbolic of sorts because its always been Zain protecting her honor and now that is being taken from her, how can Allah make that happen? Where would be the justice in showing two people who have suffered, repented and loved be given such a cruel twist of fate that too after repeatedly bringing them together again despite the odds against them??

I really want to know how they can have Rehan agree to marry Aaliya that too when the spoiler article says guests learn of Bilal's kidnapping. So if the guests know he's been kidnapped that means he did not ditch his bride, it means he is in danger so no her reputation is not at stake here. It makes no sense to me why he would agree knowing fully well where Aaliya stands and like I said before I do not see Rehan turning negative, at least not now. If the CVs do link his past with Suraiya's then where would that leave Zarina? I mean her whole purpose on the show would go in vein.

Zain and Aaliya's story has to continue somehow and with no spoiler articles indicating whether the marriage actually takes place you have to wonder where things are going. BI cannot become that predictable when its always been known for the opposite. Maybe Rehan agrees to stall time or maybe because he is the one who will have the last ace up his sleeve. I saw the way he was looking at Suraiya today, he must know what her true motives were especially involving his children. Rehan cannot go through with this marriage because he knows intentional nikaah is a sin, he would not be saving Aaliya's reputation by marrying her and then divorcing her nor will he keep her against her will. If Rehan truly loves Aaliya and thinks of Zain as his brother, he wouldn't be able to silently watch them suffer. I want him to stay positive and be their well wisher.

how can i forget that scene when he was moving back from zain and after telling that she will go thru halal , and the dupata fell , it also symbolic cus no any other guy , other than zain can protect allah's laadli , allah also saw that how his laadli is suffering , i was wondering if zain was going to pick it up but it was like this was the only guy who she felt safe and sound , and now its gone , not like gone but acc to situation , i just cant visualize if the most predictable rm will happen , now not at this point , there is no point rehaan agreeing on , i mean in both ways he will suffer also , zain aaliya will suffer and he will also feel that he is the wall between them , so he needs to handle the situation at the very last moment if not as you said he was looking at suri suspiciously that what she up to , he probably started something by hearing that aaliya is going thru halal nikaah , remember fuze article they had said to reunite zaya , rehaan will play big , in his recent iv's at masjid he said his important scenes are coming up i hope you guys will like, zain -aaliya's dialogues from post leap , the first smbolic when they met after one year , zain put her red dupata over her shoulders , dhaba track , challenges aaliya gave,dialogues of zain aaliya in front of suri,shabana ghulaam.qaazi saab , and what not mandy , i mean seriously there is big big twist coming up , they just cant , i mean they just cant ruin their own show . and importantly as you said if zain and aaliya is truly azeez to rehaan. then rehaan wont be sitting quietly watching tamsaha , he def will do something for his azeez friends which he realy meant from past until now ,
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I thought about that too Mandy. I mean there was so much stress put on Aaliya's self-respect and dignity. So if Rehan divorces her and she goes back to Zain...err doesn't that contradict all the reasons as to why she resisted going back with Zain and forgiving him? 😕

Yes and even today they symbolized how her self respect was gone after her dupatta fell. It was such a heartbreaking scene. They cannot show Aaliya who has been devoted to her religion, to her loved ones go through such a heartbreaking punishment.

I just don't see how she can be shown going through with halala when it would only put more of a mark on her character instead of helping matters. Add to that the fact CVs have stressed about what a sin divorce is in Islam, so why show this easy way out? Why show one sin to solve another?

We all know Zain and Aaliya are endgame, CVs themselves confirmed this but I don't want it to be illogical or a way that taints their characters.

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

how can i forget that scene when he was moving back from zain and after telling that she will go thru halal , and the dupata fell , it also symbolic cus no any other guy , other than zain can protect allah's laadli , allah also saw that how his laadli is suffering , i was wondering if zain was going to pick it up but it was like this was the only guy who she felt safe and sound , and now its gone , not like gone but acc to situation , i just cant visualize if the most predictable rm will happen , now not at this point , there is no point rehaan agreeing on , i mean in both ways he will suffer also , zain aaliya will suffer and he will also feel that he is the wall between them , so he needs to handle the situation at the very last moment if not as you said he was looking at suri suspiciously that what she up to , he probably started something by hearing that aaliya is going thru halal nikaah , remember fuze article they had said to reunite zaya , rehaan will play big , in his recent iv's at masjid he said his important scenes are coming up i hope you guys will like, zain -aaliya's dialogues from post leap , the first smbolic when they met after one year , zain put her red dupata over her shoulders , dhaba track , challenges aaliya gave,dialogues of zain aaliya in front of suri,shabana ghulaam.qaazi saab , and what not mandy , i mean seriously there is big big twist coming up , they just cant , i mean they just cant ruin their own show . and importantly as you said if zain and aaliya is truly azeez to rehaan. then rehaan wont be sitting quietly watching tamsaha , he def will do something for his azeez friends which he realy meant from past until now ,

Exactly! Rehan would be miserable too, who wants to see three main characters be depressed and just waiting for an out? Why not show them fighting back against the most impossible of circumstances? I do remember Fuze saying Rehan would play a huge role in this track and everyone thought oh no but what if we have been looking at this all wrong?? I mean think about it in the past we thought of Rehan as this villain in their story but each time he ended up coming through for Zain and Aaliya. First time being Zubair, then Nafeesa, then in Hyderabad, so why not now? Rehan knowing what Suraiya is upto would surely try to find something to counter whatever she is planning, he would want to look out for himself and those he cares about. Rehan would not take a wrong move that would hurt his children. Rehan is aware of how serious marriage is, he won't make a mockery of it nor would he spread more sufferings.

DeepKaur12 thumbnail

Exactly! Rehan would be miserable too, who wants to see three main characters be depressed and just waiting for an out? Why not show them fighting back against the most impossible of circumstances? I do remember Fuze saying Rehan would play a huge role in this track and everyone thought oh no but what if we have been looking at this all wrong?? I mean think about it in the past we thought of Rehan as this villain in their story but each time he ended up coming through for Zain and Aaliya. First time being Zubair, then Nafeesa, then in Hyderabad, so why not now? Rehan knowing what Suraiya is upto would surely try to find something to counter whatever she is planning, he would want to look out for himself and those he cares about. Rehan would not take a wrong move that would hurt his children. Rehan is aware of how serious marriage is, he won't make a mockery of it nor would he spread more sufferings.

he just told suri on her face today "nikaah wahan hotaa hai jahan do logon mien mohabat ho " so how hell on the earth he will agree like in a seconds , just i cant visulazise him by committing sin intentional or unintentional for his own faiyda for his children , he is very well educated guy as you stated above that every time he helped zaya in every way out , y not this time , its enough for a man to watch two of his friends zain and aaliya in love head over heals hugging after masijd incident in front of parents and him so how could effingg he will agree on to , doesnt make any sense , spoilers are totally wrong , and his dialogue hum krangayy namumkin ko mumkin , is yet to come in picture even tellyexress/fuze/tellyexpress all these articles pointing their fingers to almighty allah in the end of their articles . so only hope that its gona be only allah will be helping em tomorrow .
mandy0310 thumbnail

he just told suri on her face today "nikaah wahan hotaa hai jahan do logon mien mohabat ho " so how hell on the earth he will agree like in a seconds , just i cant visulazise him by committing sin intentional or unintentional for his own faiyda for his children , he is very well educated guy as you stated above that every time he helped zaya in every way out , y not this time , its enough for a man to watch two of his friends zain and aaliya in love head over heals hugging after masijd incident in front of parents and him so how could effingg he will agree on to , doesnt make any sense , spoilers are totally wrong , and his dialogue hum krangayy namumkin ko mumkin , is yet to come in picture even tellyexress/fuze/tellyexpress all these articles pointing their fingers to almighty allah in the end of their articles . so only hope that its gona be only allah will be helping em tomorrow .

That is another thing you have Rehan who has always talked about the importance of marriage, love, everything and here you will see him turn around and contradict it all. It just does not add up, here is a guy who was madly in love with his wife and who urged Aaliya to give Zain another chance for not everyone is that fortunate to get a second chance so why would he come between their second chance? How would he be doing Aaliya any favors by marrying her and eventually divorcing her??

Spoilers are something that usually play out differently in the show or don't happen at all, it is why you have to watch the episodes yourself to see how things play out. I just do not believe that this is the story or this is the twist, the pieces just do not add up. There has to be a bigger picture here. Rehan consenting so easily that too if it is known what happens to Bilal is illogical. I don't think we will get any answers tomorrow, looks like we will have to wait until Wednesday *sighs* This wait is driving me nuts, its worse than weekends 😆

-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly today the CVs just made a mockery of those 2 power packed episodes we had last week! Aaliya saying humne josh se kaam liya, hosh se nahi and Zain apologising to Suraiya..complete U turn from last week! And how easily ZaYa agreed to Halala! I would've expected them to at least consider living without each other rather than Halala.. so big let down for me there too!

I am sure Halala nikaah WILL happen..coz we've been told of thr different halala from Day1. The only thing is whether they'll show the groom switch to nullify it! I was wondering how it can be unitentional from Aaliya's side unless she doesn't know it's Rehan..but I read someone saying that she might agree to marry Rehan willingly for her parents! If that happens, CVs will surely hear it from me! Which century are we living in where a 25 year old capable girl is guilt tripped into marrying a father of 2?! Hell, I'm 24 and even the thought of a 10 year old calling me Ammi is annoying!

I'm just glad all this will be over by Wednesday! Whatever it is! The story is Farhan's..but the remote is mine! I won't put up with their non sense at any cost!
DeepKaur12 thumbnail

That is another thing you have Rehan who has always talked about the importance of marriage, love, everything and here you will see him turn around and contradict it all. It just does not add up, here is a guy who was madly in love with his wife and who urged Aaliya to give Zain another chance for not everyone is that fortunate to get a second chance so why would he come between their second chance? How would he be doing Aaliya any favors by marrying her and eventually divorcing her??

Spoilers are something that usually play out differently in the show or don't happen at all, it is why you have to watch the episodes yourself to see how things play out. I just do not believe that this is the story or this is the twist, the pieces just do not add up. There has to be a bigger picture here. Rehan consenting so easily that too if it is known what happens to Bilal is illogical. I don't think we will get any answers tomorrow, looks like we will have to wait until Wednesday *sighs* This wait is driving me nuts, its worse than weekends 😆

rightly said , there is no any contradiction that we can say rehaan will go ahead and says m ready , it doesnt make any sense , he still in love with his late wife and few days back he was regretting in front of aaliya ki aapko to allah ne doosra chance diya hai , zain ko ek chance do , and how can this man will turn opposite , the more i will say it will be less lol ,we need zaya BAS , they need to end this tunnel now thats it , snuff of tests /suffering/ of zaya . they need to put a STOP on it right away ,

oh my my , sigh seriously mandy i have been never this impatient yes its worse than weekends , lol one part of me is saying fuze common give us some light but other part of me is like patience is killing me
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

rightly said , there is no any contradiction that we can say rehaan will go ahead and says m ready , it doesnt make any sense , he still in love with his late wife and few days back he was regretting in front of aaliya ki aapko to allah ne doosra chance diya hai , zain ko ek chance do , and how can this man will turn opposite , the more i will say it will be less lol ,we need zaya BAS , they need to end this tunnel now thats it , snuff of tests /suffering/ of zaya . they need to put a STOP on it right away ,

oh my my , sigh seriously mandy i have been never this impatient yes its worse than weekends , lol one part of me is saying fuze common give us some light but other part of me is like patience is killing me

Rehan cannot use such strong dialogues like he did today telling Suraiya, look Zain and Aaliya are the ones who truly love each other not him and Aaliya only to turn around and say I will marry her. Rehan just does not look like the kind of guy who would have such strong morals only to break it and contradict everything he stood for. There has to be another way he can help Zain and Aaliya without having her self respect be tainted like this.