ZaYa make the ultimate sacrifice, will true love prevail?

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Tonight showed Zain and Aaliya making the most painful choice of all, that is to go through with halala nikaah as a means to find their way back to each other. For Aaliya she sees no other way, there is no light at the end of the tunnel without them going through one more test. To this day it kills Zain to know that uttering that last talaaq would bring such horrid consequences. Zain made the choice yet Aaliya must go through the punishment but Aaliya said it right, her sufferings are his. Its going to be painful for both and one has to wonder just much of a dark tunnel these two must go through in order to finally find some peace? Your heart can't help but break for these two, I feel so bad for both,

Suraiya has proven to be the epitome of selfish! How can a mother be so cruel to her son? Suraiya knows very well how watching Aaliya marry someone else would crush him yet she is getting sadistic pleasure out of approaching Rehan and putting him and Aaliya down in the process. I hated seeing Zain return to Suraiya, worse apologizing to her. Why CVs why?? Why could they not hold off on Zain returning to BV?

So the new spoiler is out about Rehan agreeing to marry Aaliya but I want to know why he would do so when today he acknowledged intentional halala is a sin? Why would the CVs acknowledge this and show what a sin talaaq is in Islam if that was what they were going to do to get Zain and Aaliya to reunite? Lets just say the worst happens and Rehan and Aaliya marry, I do not see him dying nor do I see him keeping her against her will. So is there more to this or is it fans hoping too much? Why would CVs pick now of all times to show Suraiya getting the upper hand? I really do not want to see Rehan turning negative, a halala wedding and ZaYa being miserable. Its time to put an end to this horrid tunnel and bring some light! Enough is enough.
Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was waiting for your review Mandy.
Very well said, agree with you completely. Can't believe Zain has gone back to BV, this must have something to do with the halala nikah cos it could've been held off like you said.

Nothing more to add really other then feeling very emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All I am going to say is that I am sick of this dark tunnel. I can't take this anymore.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simplyairports

Was waiting for your review Mandy.

Very well said, agree with you completely. Can't believe Zain has gone back to BV, this must have something to do with the halala nikah cos it could've been held off like you said.

Nothing more to add really other then feeling very emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ’” ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I was shocked to see him go back so easily, after taking such a strong stand I expected some resistance on his part add to that the fact he apologized. Why did they have to show him apologizing?? The last scene just threw me off completely!

CVs need to introduce a positive twist because fans have had enough. You can't keep this dark tunnel going forever nor does anyone want to see BI become another cliched show. We have enough of those on air

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

All I am going to say is that I am sick of this dark tunnel. I can't take this anymore.

We are all sick of it Saheba, we've watched Zain and Aaliya suffer enough. Now there is her marrying Rehan, its like seriously where is the logic in that?

Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
My mom knew all along that halala will happen and that it will be with Rehan only..however she believes that Rehaan will free her by giving her divorce soon because he's a good man and he knows how much Zaya love each other. Also, he also has feelings for Aaliya, so he'll want to see her happy and that's why he will be selfless and he'll let her go. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I really hope that my mom's gut feelings are right and that Rehan is not turn negative
mandy0310 thumbnail

My mom knew all along that halala will happen and that it will be with Rehan only..however she believes that Rehaan will free her by giving her divorce soon because he's a good man and he knows how much Zaya love each other. Also, he also has feelings for Aaliya, so he'll want to see her happy and that's why he will be selfless and he'll let her go. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I really hope that my mom's gut feelings are right and that Rehan is not turn negative

My mom feels the same way, I mean why show Rehan being their well wisher and having feelings for Aaliya only to turn around and stab in her the back by keeping her in a loveless marriage? It just does not make any sense.

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

My mom feels the same way, I mean why show Rehan being their well wisher and having feelings for Aaliya only to turn around and stab in her the back by keeping her in a loveless marriage? It just does not make any sense.

I think the reason that we fear that Rehan might have second thoughts on divorcing Aaliya is because of his kids๐Ÿคข We know how attached the kids are to Aaliya, if they find out that Aaliya is married to their dad now...they wouldn't want to let her go
manny136 thumbnail
Suri being way too sure of rehan not giving divorce makes me hope tht rehan does the opposite she was so insulting with her smugness n tht class remark, rehan has to wipe tht smirk off her face. As for zain he only apologized coz he thinks suri sent bilal for halala lol zain is so scared he is not thinking clearly wait till suri is blamed for bilal napping he will blow up, zaro is not gonna let this rift finish coz her plans also got ruined.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mandy Great post ๐Ÿ‘ .

i will start with suri , what kind of mother she is , i mean who in this effin world dint want their son/daughter to be happy in their life , then there is shbana and ghulaam , i have so sympathy with these two , but when aaliya uttered that she will go with halal nikaah , shbana and ghulaam were sad as well they know their daughter well how pure she is and what she up to only for the sake of love of her life that she can return back to her love without any consequences . both shabana and gulaam were seemed utterly upset with aaliya's decision , and suri being upper hand she knows what to throw on what , so she is talking shit about aaliya - rehaan bonding that after zain its only u who knows aaliya well and i loved that how rehaan been in knowledge that intentional nikaah is sin to get back to your shauhar , and loved how rehaan said mere bachon ki ammi hai iska mtlb yeh nahi ki mai usko beewi bnaau something like that .

and why the f wrong went with creatives that they took turn 380 to take zain back to barkat villa ? WHY and upar se apologizing how the f**k that happend ? it doesnt seems like zain was fooling her by apologizing , it was like he thanking her that she had sent bilal for nikaah , so after as we read spoilers bilal gona get kidnaaped , is this misunderstandings for zain-suri to get deepen , i will be one hell happy on earth but before that , spoilers says rehaan will get agree to nikaah , as he knows well how is it big sin as planned in islaam as he told suri , so y the hell on earth he would get agree for nikaah and we dint get any article states that aaliya is agree or not , are we expecting too much ? cus we are like there will be zero sense if rehaan will agree for nikaah as he knows well what he is going to do is big sin to divorce her , m not buying it , there is more , if not then creatives ki khairr nahi

if nikaah is between bilal-aaliya, then without letting anyone know if rehaan sits there with qaazi saying bilal qureshi , so nikaah will be mocked and aaliya will get dhokha cus her groom was another man , not him , so aaliya dont have to do her farz and she is free to go to zain without any rule , n i hope fingers crossing man creatives can't turn him negative , if it is then what kind of msg they are sending out , that ek baar phele shauhar se talak hua ho , doosre se shaadi kroo talak lo fir wapas aaao phele shuhar ke paas, are they showing whether a girl who is religious or not , she is just ping pong among men's kabhi udr kabhi idr, ? seriously where is the daamn logic , m hella annoyed today ๐Ÿ˜ก , where will be the purity lies of their relationship of zaya if one of them getting married to some stranger , ? what about one girl like aaliya's self respect ? how MUCH these two have to suffer more ? HOW MUCH MORE NEGATIVITY LEFT , ?

Allah Hafiz the_Allah Hafiz Hain_Allah Hafiz Rahangay , i want to see how allah will unite zaya without halal , as fuze tweeted this morning . tomorrow and wednesday gona hell of days . ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

I think the reason that we fear that Rehan might have second thoughts on divorcing Aaliya is because of his kids๐Ÿคข We know how attached the kids are to Aaliya, if they find out that Aaliya is married to their dad now...they wouldn't want to let her go

Then that would be playing right into Suraiya's hands and I fail to figure out how the story goes from there