Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Not just Fuze, even TT spoke about God's intervention... I'm still in denial I guess they can't go through HN man.. okay fine Farhan is in love with this pillar and HN then fine go through but invalidate it in the next episode... hoping too much -_____-

Even if the pillar is their favorite, they cannot paint that favorite in an illogical light. Fans will love Rehan if he stays true to character but if he becomes yet another cameo that is destroyed, what would be the point? We all know Zain and Aaliya will reunite, its just a matter of when and how? If this halala goes through, it can only end in divorce or death and doubt Rehan is being killed off anytime soon nor do I believe he is going to force himself on Aaliya, no matter how attached his children are to her he wouldn't see her unhappy.

TT and Fuze tried to boost fans spirits and for that I love them because right now we could use that. I just find it hard to believe BI could become so predictable and deliver one of the most illogical tracks ever.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What a mess this show will be when they'll show Aaliya married to Rehan and Zain being all devdas on other side. I fail to understand how CVs cannot see that this is heading for doomsday. And for the love of God this is not "entertainment", this is sheer torture -___-
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

Guys keep calm and watch beintehaa tonite and tommorrow.Everything will be cleared up by then.Its no use of making predictions.Everytime we have been proven wrong.
Tommorow the fate of zaya and beintehaa will be decided.Its aar par k larai for us now.It is very hard to have patience. but just wait for two days.

we will wait and watch. none of us here are going anywhere as we will stay for Harshika 😳
It's just that the waiting is such a torture so we like to kill time by talking it out 😃
-Facetious- thumbnail
200th episode and half the fandom will not watch, some in fear of what they'll see and some have already given up. Way to go CVs 👎🏼
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You know, the last time I checked, BI was the passionate love story of Zain and Aaliya, which has now turned into an epic saga. But um, doesn't a saga consist of ONLY Zain and Aaliya, not some third person?!
-____________-

Seriously, if there's no twist, then God help you, CV's. 😳
-Facetious- thumbnail
I can't get over that moment when Aaliya's dupatta fell.. how symbolic!! She's letting go of her respect, she's even ready for this now when she passionately fought for it. And Zain vowed to protect her honor. How can two people be reduced to this?

misha2709 thumbnail
Ok guys - mayb i am too vella or too disturbed - so went back to reading past telly Buzz spoilers as they are the only ones that have said till now that rehan and Alia will marry - all others like TT or TE or Fuze have indicated Gods Helping hand or just that Rehan will AGREE to marry.🤢
So Telly Buzz past spoilers have been wrong several times - eg. 1) Rafeeq -2 months Cameo and a negative character 2) SAnam getting engaged to Zain and being a parallel lead?? 3) Alia trying to find hotel to stay after talaq and Rehan helping her from goons ??4)There was one about Bobby being the actual Barkat in the end??- there are several more...So mayb they got it wrong that Rehan will marry alia to keep her izzat one too.😆😆😆

Else why wld Alia marry another guy at the same marriage venue wen her agreed groom has been kidnapped - itna kya desperation and hurry to get married?? noone wld question her character/self respect if the dulha has been kidnapped - nahin kya??😲😲

So I am still keeping HOPE for the BIG TWIST and Allah helping bis LADLI :)) 😉😉
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I can't get over that moment when Aaliya's dupatta fell.. how symbolic!! She's letting go of her respect, she's even ready for this now when she passionately fought for it. And Zain vowed to protect her honor. How can two people be reduced to this?

Her dupatta fell down? (I still haven't seen the episode...)

ZaYa 😭 The limits they're willing to cross just to be together again...they don't deserve this! :(
What pisses me off the most is how they're suffering in every single way and the real villains haven't had to pay for their sins!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
See thats whats brothered me Shivani ever since Nandish BEEP stepped into the show, Zain has always just been shown as some loser standing watch the action adn rehan comes figures everything out, states the truth, saves the freaking world and leaves. LIKE NO, before Rehan Zain used to do everything.

Why cant they put Zain to use. they should have showed him doing research of how the talaq can be reversed, if theres a way out or not along with Aaliyah.

As much i want the RM To be stopped i want Zain to stop it, him bringing in some kind of solution for the nikkah to be terminated not Rehan.

it would make sense for Zain to do something not rehan right?

IDK if bothered you guys but it bothers me how they show him saving the world, sorry but NO.
Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

What a mess this show will be when they'll show Aaliya married to Rehan and Zain being all devdas on other side. I fail to understand how CVs cannot see that this is heading for doomsday. And for the love of God this is not "entertainment", this is sheer torture -___-

Exactly, what is so entertaining if the CVs go this route? You will see everyone miserable and more of a dark tunnel where there is not one positive thing left to show. Doesn't make sense to me

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

we will wait and watch. none of us here are going anywhere as we will stay for Harshika 😳
It's just that the waiting is such a torture so we like to kill time by talking it out 😃

Yup! I'm in this for Harshika. I know this week is heartbreaking but I am watching regardless. I'm just glad there are still some fans hanging in there, okay its only with LU but its better than quitting all together

200th episode and half the fandom will not watch, some in fear of what they'll see and some have already given up. Way to go CVs 👎🏼

Yes, usually fans look forward to such milestones but here fans are dreading which is so sad. This should be a happy occasion for fans.

Originally posted by: musicxolover

You know, the last time I checked, BI was the passionate love story of Zain and Aaliya, which has now turned into an epic saga. But um, doesn't a saga consist of ONLY Zain and Aaliya, not some third person?!

-____________-

Seriously, if there's no twist, then God help you, CV's. 😳

Bingo!! This is Zain and Aaliya's story, not ZaYa + third angle. Let this be their fight with Rehan finding some last minute loophole to save all from doom!

That scene was heartbreaking! Not too long ago we saw Zain taking that dupatta and covering Aaliya vowing to protect her honor and now today that is all gone because they see no way out of this dark tunnel. How can it come down to this? Seeing this people will lose faith in humanity, in faith itself. There needs to be another way