Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

As much as I am dreading this, I really hope tomorrow is the D-day as this waiting is pure torture!

Tell me about it -_________________________________-
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOL okay😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Farhan ji, even the gif knows this, jeez!

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Tell me about it -_________________________________-

Seriously! I just wana know if theres gona be a twist or not already!! The wait is killing me -____-
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's a make or break day... Either it'll make us happy or I'm gonna break CVs head 😆
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also just cannot imagine Aliya actually saying 'Qubool hai' or 'Manzoor hai' to anyone else but Zain. If theres not twist, then the least i expect is for Aliya to just not be able to say those words to anyone else but Zain and like run away from there or something LOL
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Anyone who can please please please stack something for me? I have 2 gifs and I have been dying for so long to have them stacked so i can use it as a siggy and not an avi😭

Post them and I will stack for you :)

Originally posted by: anku94

Also the fact that it all seems so predictable. With ZaYa constantly saying this is their only option and the whole storyline heading towards a HN, they cant just go ahead with it just llike that. Because then theres no twist. The only way to bring about a twist is to go the opposite direction of the storyline, that is no HN

Im just repeating myself and going in circles at this point -_____- Please just let there be a positive twist please please please!!

Exactly when I heard Aaliya say those lines to Zain, I'm like no this cannot be their only option. There has to be more to this because like you said it looks too predictable. We are all expecting halala nikaah but what if that is not the case? Yes Rehan agreed but no spoilers talked about the wedding actually following through nor has any twist been revealed about how the HN can be stopped. I just feel like there is a piece of the puzzle that is missing.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Not just Fuze, even TT spoke about God's intervention... I'm still in denial I guess they can't go through HN man.. okay fine Farhan is in love with this pillar and HN then fine go through but invalidate it in the next episode... hoping too much -_____-
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -SH-

Not just Fuze, even TT spoke about God's intervention... I'm still in denial I guess they can't go through HN man.. okay fine Farhan is in love with this pillar and HN then fine go through but invalidate it in the next episode... hoping too much -_____-

but that's the thing..even the makers want to make Rehan the pillar then the ONLY way to do this for us fans is by making him find a loophole or something to stop this halala!! otherwise it doesn't matter whether Rehan marries Aaliya or he dies or he turns negative..he's just another unwanted character to us. So if they really want him to be a pillar, then they should know better than to make him marry our female lead
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys keep calm and watch beintehaa tonite and tommorrow.Everything will be cleared up by then.Its no use of making predictions.Everytime we have been proven wrong.
Tommorow the fate of zaya and beintehaa will be decided.Its aar par k larai for us now.It is very hard to have patience. but just wait for two days.