Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yo Zainab πŸ˜† Yupp, I watched like one episode of his!

LMAO the guy is funny

why is avi like so long and your siggy so small?😳
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anyone who can please please please stack something for me? I have 2 gifs and I have been dying for so long to have them stacked so i can use it as a siggy and not an avi😭
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO the guy is funny

why is avi like so long and your siggy so small?😳

I liked them both way too much? πŸ˜†

Mehh, I'm too lazy to change it now :P
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Also the fact that it all seems so predictable. With ZaYa constantly saying this is their only option and the whole storyline heading towards a HN, they cant just go ahead with it just llike that. Because then theres no twist. The only way to bring about a twist is to go the opposite direction of the storyline, that is no HN
Im just repeating myself and going in circles at this point -_____- Please just let there be a positive twist please please please!!
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
As much as I am dreading this, I really hope tomorrow is the D-day as this waiting is pure torture!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Saheba give it to me, my friend will!
Sruthi, LMFAO kaysπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Saheba give it to me, my friend will!

Sruthi, LMFAO kaysπŸ˜†

who?πŸ˜• STEPH?! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Saheba- - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Also the fact that it all seems so predictable. With ZaYa constantly saying this is their only option and the whole storyline heading towards a HN, they cant just go ahead with it just llike that. Because then theres no twist. The only way to bring about a twist is to go the opposite direction of the storyline, that is no HN

Im just repeating myself and going in circles at this point -_____- Please just let there be a positive twist please please please!!

Girl, we're all sailing in the same boat here Gahh, they just can't show a RM...what was the point of building up such a beautiful love story then?!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

who?πŸ˜• STEPH?! πŸ˜ƒ

err no
misha2709 thumbnail
πŸ˜›Trying hard...harder...hardest to keep the patience and hope.Logic makes me beleive that it wld b stupid and a sacriledge for Alia to get married to anyone else. It would be the assassination of the love saga and purest love story of 2014. Also the buildup of episodes in last 2 weeks wld just be down the drain if the HN was to happen. "Allah Hafiz The, Allah Hafiz Rahenge aur Allah Hafiz Hain" such a positive line and God Must Step down to help his Ladli - and by help i do not mean marriage with Rehan and then wait for few months where he gives divorce showing HIS Beintehaa mohabbat for her by letting go of his kids ammi- yuck! Plus what would be Alia's connection with BV and Zain if she is married to rehan? She being the god fearing person wld never agree to extra marital affair 🀒😑.How would Story move forward then?
Then...the pessimist in me comes out- If CVs can show Mamu dying inspite of Zain keeping roza for him, Third Talaq Happening inspite of zaya reading and seeking answers from Quran before leaving for Matheran, Win of Evil -a.k.a Suri Darling - by her guilt tripping zain for 2nd and 3rd talaq atleast, Farhan and his Long dark never ending Tunnel, Him unfriending Zaya Fans, His answers to few fans that he wld do what he wants to show , Pree's RT abt Black Tuesday- Phew!! 😭😭😭

By the way can anyone tell me what is Seema's message regarding the Talaq- keep reading references abt it but dont know what it is actually.

May God Help us in keeping Patience and hope for atleast 2 more days- If there is no twist happening which an 8 year old can predict- then mayb we all can come here and cry someoneπŸ˜›