Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
That about Allah Hafiz, Seema's message, and my theory is still making me hope for no RM. We can only wait and watch at this point.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
once upon a time all BIans were good bachas and had the best language in the forum...now everyone is swearing their head off 😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you guys i honestly dont know what to say yes i literally watch like oh yea its going to be stopped but than again i just dont know
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ello. Still scared and still hoping for a miracle...

I wanna go back to watching BI in peace, dammit. -______-
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I cant believe BI has come to a position where the viewers are at the risk of never seeing an episodes of ZaYa again, or atleast not for a while. This rm really should not happen. It just puts down the essence of their love story that they built so beautifully over the past 9 months.
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"Ding Dong the Guests are Here"😆
does anyone watch Jus Reign?
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Allah hafiz the, Allah hafiz rahenge aur Allah hafiz hain

This is what is going to keep me from losing hope until I see the marriage actually happening. God protect your bachaas.. -___-

Literally the only line that's keeping my hopeful...Allah can't let two innocent souls suffer anymore
Seriously, enough with the tests and protect them now!
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Literally the only line that's keeping my hopeful...Allah can't let two innocent souls suffer anymore
Seriously, enough with the tests and protect them now!

yes!!😭

Word Count: 1

musicxolover thumbnail
Yo Zainab 😆 Yupp, I watched like one episode of his!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Allah hafiz the, Allah hafiz rahenge aur Allah hafiz hain

This is what is going to keep me from losing hope until I see the marriage actually happening. God protect your bachaas.. -___-

I'm hanging onto that too, it makes no sense to show destiny always bringing these two together when they wanted to be apart only to separate them now. The fact they think this is the only option left means there must be one that is not known to anyone, one that may be revealed at the last minute. I don't know maybe it is me being too optimistic but BI has never been this predictable.

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

yea thats one im talking about. im just saying it could be wrong!

i have nothing to say about that scene honestly, i was just so shocked, just dont ruin Zain for me thats all i ask keep him the way he is. like in the beginning he didnt even wanna hear his mothers name and than he comes nad apologizes. thanks for making him seem bipolar

It wouldn't be the first time Z, they get their spoilers from TataSky and just put it together in an article. Remember Aaliya going on a hunger strike? That never happened and if you look at the spoiler article it doesn't add up. It says the guests will know Bilal is kidnapped so if that is the case then how is Rehan marrying Aaliya to save her reputation?? Its not like Bial ditched her, his life is in danger and here they are carrying on with a wedding. Doesn't make much sense does it? Another thing, Rehan marrying Aaliya to save her reputation only to divorce her doesn't really do her much good and it would be a sin, so I really do not know how that helps matters. There has to be more to this.