Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I didn't see the show today and I should never have started watching...
I really hope Zain doesn't become a devdas or something if the RM happens...I have my own version of Zain in my head and imma just start writing scenes. I used to write ages ago and imma just do that again...

Zindagi hai, isse thora sa Jee bhi lenge...
Kisi ke intezar mein, isse zaya na hone denge...

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Juat read what everyone wrote, Faiza, Saranvir, Heena, Mandy, Manny, Ankeeta and anyone else.

TBH the point is that Zain coming back was totally outta the realm he should have never came back and even if he did but why the hell was he apologizing and for what.

and you guys the spoiler was wrong as well, it said that Bilal was going to propose to Aaliyah that never happened and that was written on the bottom of the tc article and now their article says at the end how Rehan will marry aaliyah. im just hoping its false.

There's a TC article?? I read one that said Rehan will agree to marry Aaliya but I have yet to read any that says the wedding actually happens.

The CVs really screwed up in the scene with Zain and Suraiya, it is one thing to show him coming back but they should have shown him telling Suraiya look I am back but I won't put up with your manipulations. You will let me be or something like that, when they showed him apologizing I was like what in the world just happened??

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm honestly SOOO scared for tomorrow. Although I feel like nothing may be revealed tomorrow. How are they going to show the wedding prep, aliya getting ready and their inner turmoil as we and Bilal getting kidnapped. So maybe it'll be Wednesday when we will know what Bi is gona be like now onwards
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anku94

I'm honestly SOOO scared for tomorrow. Although I feel like nothing may be revealed tomorrow. How are they going to show the wedding prep, aliya getting ready and their inner turmoil as we and Bilal getting kidnapped. So maybe it'll be Wednesday when we will know what Bi is gona be like now onwards

I don't think anything happens tomorrow which is why I say Wednesday. It just seems like too much to show everything revealed tomorrow itself but then again this is BI and they have managed to pull this off in the past. I just want a clear cut direction of where BI is going because right now it just does not make any sense.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Allah hafiz the, Allah hafiz rahenge aur Allah hafiz hain

This is what is going to keep me from losing hope until I see the marriage actually happening. God protect your bachaas.. -___-
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

There's a TC article?? I read one that said Rehan will agree to marry Aaliya but I have yet to read any that says the wedding actually happens.

The CVs really screwed up in the scene with Zain and Suraiya, it is one thing to show him coming back but they should have shown him telling Suraiya look I am back but I won't put up with your manipulations. You will let me be or something like that, when they showed him apologizing I was like what in the world just happened??

yea thats one im talking about. im just saying it could be wrong!

i have nothing to say about that scene honestly, i was just so shocked, just dont ruin Zain for me thats all i ask keep him the way he is. like in the beginning he didnt even wanna hear his mothers name and than he comes nad apologizes. thanks for making him seem bipolar
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So i guess either Tuesday or Wednesday or both, is the D-Day. So nervous omg :S
-Facetious- thumbnail
Tuesday they'll torture us with the wedding and will give a mind boggling Precap for Wednesday. How unpredictable!! -____-
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Allah hafiz the, Allah hafiz rahenge aur Allah hafiz hain

This is what is going to keep me from losing hope until I see the marriage actually happening. God protect your bachaas.. -___-

this makes me hopeful shivani , if aaliya is going on allah's path that there is no other way out other than halal to be with zain again then how can allah do something wrong with his laadli , he has to come down or may be in rehaan to cut their sufferings , and give relief . m still hoping up that the story creatives build from past 9 months beyond belief , will they vanish that much handwork of theirs on the name of halal ?are they ready for bashing if they will kill the essence of zaya purity ? it doesnt make sense , if 3 year old can say aaliya zain will be together then what is the twist ? , i hope creaitves will make us proud again but again on other hand keeping low expectations , not hoping for getting BABA JI KA THULU 😕
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

yea thats one im talking about. im just saying it could be wrong!

i have nothing to say about that scene honestly, i was just so shocked, just dont ruin Zain for me thats all i ask keep him the way he is. like in the beginning he didnt even wanna hear his mothers name and than he comes nad apologizes. thanks for making him seem bipolar

It's the TE spoiler. That doesn't make sense to me honestly after Monday's episode. Just now Rehan says he doesn't want to be a part of this sin and next day they'll show him agreeing to it?? HOW??? And who goes ahead with a wedding when the intended groom heck a family member has been kidnapped??

Either that spoiler is incomplete and that line has been added just to increase our anxiety levels OR CVs are effing our heads 🤬