Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simplyairports thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: saranvir

so today's episode needs tissue or tissue box ?

Not a tissue box Sara, you will need a cargo load of tissues...it was sooo sad😭 😭 😭

My heart broke for Zain when he was watching his wife dressed as dulhanπŸ’”

πŸ’”

πŸ’”

πŸ’”
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

exactly Shiv. i want to know and be done with it!!!!!! These episodes are so damn painful. I refuse to believe that God is blind and deaf

Same there has to be some hope left esp since Zain once again said there is no other way. There has to be, I cannot watch Aaliya marrying Rehan
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

exactly Shiv. i want to know and be done with it!!!!!! These episodes are so damn painful. I refuse to believe that God is blind and deaf

Exactly, he can't just do nothing
Entertainment, my foot...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Same there has to be some hope left esp since Zain once again said there is no other way. There has to be, I cannot watch Aaliya marrying Rehan

Too much darkness and if CVs plan to stretch this darkness further, I've had it then.
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok so apparently a fan went to the BI set and she has met both harshad and pree and she asked pree if the nikaah is happening and she said yes
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well thats just f**king wonderful (sorry for the language) Wayy too pissed off right now
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OH man, why is Zain looking so hot and Aaliyah looking so sexy and they arent f**king getting married, whos this dumbass writer making Zain decorate the venue
wait there was a Zain/Harshu running scene *runs to watch*
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_kajen

Ok so apparently a fan went to the BI set and she has met both harshad and pree and she asked pree if the nikaah is happening and she said yes

WHAT?! 🀬

😭

I'm done with this shit fest.
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

lol they even had the video on the bottom of the page, the dude denied it yet they make up crap lol

ROFL!! its damnnn hilarious!! 🀣 I dunno y!!
Lol n at down of article dey given a video of pree saying abut harshu!! It seems as if those article publishers r sad!! πŸ˜†
I jst loved it...dat pree was unavailable for comment n pushkar said deir is nthing beyond frndship!!
See the mature behaviour by pree, she dont care abut dis all stuffs!! I m happy she stays quiet!! Media is jst for unknown reasons back of her!! And infact almost of dem on sets call her aloo...so iska matlab chakar hai...jst crap!!

U know wat ...I think dis things r lyk purposely comes specially wen fans r facing bad phase in show!! So dey take advantage of us!! Crap ppl!! Cant dis ppl live a gal n boy as frnds!!
Dukhou ki intehaa hoghi!!
Media u ppl r jst ridiculous!! Pata nahi woh din kab ayega...wen u ll publish ryt news instead of spreading rumors n gossips!!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anku94

Well thats just f**king wonderful (sorry for the language) Wayy too pissed off right now

lmao screw all she met harshad, thats unfair