Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Suraiya needs a slap. She's a disgrace for a mother! How can she let her son son through is much and not bat an eyelid but instead makes things worse for him and the woman he loves so much. I saw the promo some time ago and they showed Rehaan and zain together and then aaliya doing the nikaah with someone else. So whose she gonna marry now?

Preeti is that you?OMG it took me ages to find out..you remember me?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I know right I would love for the summer holidays to be back. They were the best of times, everyone was around and this place was buzzing. So much has happened and there's me just wanting everything to be ok. All the villains should be kicked out and Zaya can just like together happily.

I know!! But that ain't happening girl, it's going to be one hell of a week
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

Preeti is that you?OMG it took me ages to find out..you remember me?

Faiza, of course I remember you. How have you been? And lol I know I have changed my username once again.
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I know!! But that ain't happening girl, it's going to be one hell of a week

Tell me about it. How I wish bad education was on tonight need a stress buster lol
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
So finally watched BI, I still do not understand why Rehan would play last minute hero after fully acknowledging what marriage is all about and the fact intentional halala is a sin. So what they will turn him negative? Don't we have enough of those characters on the show? What is going on? Why are the CVs hellbent on torturing fans?
FaizaK thumbnail

Faiza, of course I remember you. How have you been? And lol I know I have changed my username once again.

Oh Godness..i have seen you before too on the forum..and since them i was scratching my head..where i have seen you before...took me too long to find out😆

I m good..how are you?its been ages yeah🤗
Preeti.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Faiza-

Oh Godness..i have seen you before too on the forum..and since them i was scratching my head..where i have seen you before...took me too long to find out😆

I m good..how are you?its been ages yeah🤗

Haha I do visit the forum quite a lot and earlier it said I had changed my username in the signature section but I guess I should have just waited a little longer, lol

How do you find the show btw? Jr's a show I watched after a whole year and I was just intrigued by the lead pairing. They're great and they haven't disappointed me till this day!

What made u wanna know who I was? I always knew who u are lol. Btw have a query be for I disappear off to bed would u be able to make me some birthday sigs? I haven't gotten around to buying around new laptop and my current one doesn't have any memory so don't have any space to make my stuff lmao. Pm/ scrap me regarding it plz.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Tomorrow or Wednesday, unless they show everything taking place in one episode itself. Hoping for some miracle twist otherwise I fail to see how the track goes forward if Aaliya is out of BV and the Abdullahs lives.

If this is a saas bahu show like Suchi said in her IV then Aaliya needs to be her bahu, there needs to be more clashes and Aaliya facing off with Zarina but none of that can happen if she marries Rehan. Rehan and Aaliya would mean she would have to keep her distance and become the dutiful wife, she can't be married while keeping a relationship with Zain.

This is one big mess!! Suraiya cannot win!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Juat read what everyone wrote, Faiza, Saranvir, Heena, Mandy, Manny, Ankeeta and anyone else.
TBH the point is that Zain coming back was totally outta the realm he should have never came back and even if he did but why the hell was he apologizing and for what.

and you guys the spoiler was wrong as well, it said that Bilal was going to propose to Aaliyah that never happened and that was written on the bottom of the tc article and now their article says at the end how Rehan will marry aaliyah. im just hoping its false.
Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it all Zainab the way you have written it in words is amazing :)