Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Second half yes you will need tissues, watching ZaYa just breaks your heart!

Exactly, even Aaliya feels something is going to go wrong. I do not want to see HN, look at how much ZaYa are suffering. Farhan needs to come out of his dark tunnel and stop making his leads suffer so much.

What's the need to promote this abhorrent track? One watches the show for entertainment or to depress themself? Seriously how hard is it to understand this simple fact that people have the remote and your new time slot is also not in your favor.. such a crucial time and you are basically repelling your viewers away.

Is Farhan THAT dumb????
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zain has gone in search of Bilal nd Qazi askin for Dula, Rehan will be dula.
Why Farhan sir is doing like dis.Aalia said 3 months, after dat he can give T.Wat will be da significent of der's Nikaha photo falling?.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tbh, this kind of sadistic story telling is so unlike what has been shown all this time for the past 9 months. Its never been like this, idk why Farhan has chosen now to make this sadistic turn in the story. WHY exactly did they even show Zain decorating the wedding hall of the love of this life, who is getting married to someone else?! It just doesnt make sense. What is the purpose here exactly? I sill fail to understand what Farhan is trying to put across...because ill tell you what im learning from this. True love never wins. Religion is the enemy. God does not protect us. Evil wins. Dont trust your family. And if you are in love, you HAVE to suffer. Even if youve made mistakes and made up for it, ou STILL have to suffer because love is painful. Basically never fall in love Thanks Farhan, really learnt a whole lot. Greatt message. 👏
-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why did they have to show the photoframe breaking and zain decorating the wedding hall?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Me neither Shru... what sadistic pleasure CVs get by showing this.. there's no turning back if they destroy ZaYa like this.

Kya dikha rahe ho yaar... for your bloody convenience they play around with the customs.. Viewers are already dropping... I fail to understand how blind can someone be to this outrage the fans have created... WE DO NOT WANT REHAN AALIYA.. In which language you'll understand.

Exactly none of us want this no matter how is done. There just has to be a twist fans will like otherwise BI is doomed and I would hate that. I think BI is a definite series though, isn't that what Pree said?? So I want a positive twist and for the makers to cut ZaYa slack while targeting other characters
-Facetious- thumbnail
Why did they have to show Zain running in search of Bilal? So that Rehan marries Aaliya behind his back? KILL ME PLEASE -_______-
-Facetious- thumbnail
@Mandy - Yup Pree said that. So that just basically says that ZaYa will unite at the end. More pain and what I absolutely don't want to see.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Preetika-Raos-director-in-love-with-her/articleshow/43899523.cms
What shit is this -____-
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do not have the urge to watch today after reading the WU ... this much suffering of two people whose fault is that they love each other...damn all the CVS
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Preetika-Raos-director-in-love-with-her/articleshow/43899523.cms

What shit is this -____-

I was expecting such a thing after their 'cute' interview 🤢