Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If HN happens, its a looonggg painful torturous road ahead because FOR SURE Aliya wont get divorced so easily. Itll just be dumb with both of them in pain. At this point, the though of all this crap happening really does make me want ot quit this show completely. Its so heartbreaking that the CVs are ruining my most favourite show like this :(
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
#desperately waiting for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd October spoiler from TE... they can take us out of this misery.. Even if HN is happening at least I'll know not to keep false hopes
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

HOW in the world are they going to come back from this? It cannot be this smooth. Even ZaYa fear this. I'm just not ready to see this HN happening. :'(

Shiv 😭

This is so upsetting...I can't see this happening to ZaYa! 😭
-Facetious- thumbnail

Check out @ColorsTV's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/516945867488497664
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

the second half is sad but if ur prepared u might be strong enough to hold it but the first half just pisses u off n practically the whole epi will lol

acha aisaa hai 😕 so it seems like dark tunnel just started today ,and we were thinking its over .
chalo dekhte hai episode , i realy hope there is effingg TWIST

sruu 😭 , they are applying salt on our wounds
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

If HN happens, its a looonggg painful torturous road ahead because FOR SURE Aliya wont get divorced so easily. Itll just be dumb with both of them in pain. At this point, the though of all this crap happening really does make me want ot quit this show completely. Its so heartbreaking that the CVs are ruining my most favourite show like this :(

Same here.. the only reason I'm not giving up yet is coz I know the day I'll give up it'll be for good. I can't come back after sometime to watch it again when they reunite. Sorry you just destroyed the love story for me then.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: saranvir

so today's episode needs tissue or tissue box ?

Second half yes you will need tissues, watching ZaYa just breaks your heart!

HOW in the world are they going to come back from this? It cannot be this smooth. Even ZaYa fear this. I'm just not ready to see this HN happening. :'(

Exactly, even Aaliya feels something is going to go wrong. I do not want to see HN, look at how much ZaYa are suffering. Farhan needs to come out of his dark tunnel and stop making his leads suffer so much.

anku94 thumbnail

Same here.. the only reason I'm not giving up yet is coz I know the day I'll give up it'll be for good. I can't come back after sometime to watch it again when they reunite. Sorry you just destroyed the love story for me then.

This is true too, Once i quit, i dont think ill be able to come back, probably why im still not able to let go of it completely just yet. :/
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Shiv😭

This is so upsetting...I can't see this happening to ZaYa!😭

Me neither Shru... what sadistic pleasure CVs get by showing this.. there's no turning back if they destroy ZaYa like this.

Kya dikha rahe ho yaar... for your bloody convenience they play around with the customs.. Viewers are already dropping... I fail to understand how blind can someone be to this outrage the fans have created... WE DO NOT WANT REHAN AALIYA.. In which language you'll understand.
anku94 thumbnail
Tbh, this kind of sadistic story telling is so unlike what has been shown all this time for the past 9 months. Its never been like this, idk why Farhan has chosen now to make this sadistic turn in the story. WHY exactly did they even show Zain decorating the wedding hall of the love of this life, who is getting married to someone else?! It just doesnt make sense. What is the purpose here exactly? I sill fail to understand what Farhan is trying to put across...because ill tell you what im learning from this. True love never wins. Religion is the enemy. God does not protect us. Evil wins. Dont trust your family. And if you are in love, you HAVE to suffer. Even if youve made mistakes and made up for it, ou STILL have to suffer because love is painful. Basically never fall in love Thanks Farhan, really learnt a whole lot. Great message. 👏
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago