-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Precap

No Rehan doing marriage behind Zain's back
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Nafeesa ki bachi call Rehan and plan something.. bachao ZaYa ko please...

thats what i said in the LU nafeesa after her warning from zaro realized zaro n bilal arent right n rehman chacha has been telling BV ppl about her so she said she needed to do something to help zaya gosh i hope she did call rehan coz she knows he is the only guy with a brain here lol
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The pictures...omggg their pain...
HOW THE HECK CAN THEY GO THROUGH WITH THIS?! 😭 Allah, do something and protect ZaYa!!

They're going to drag this until the 200th episode...don't give us a crappy RM as a present!!! :(
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My head hurts with all this, won't be watching the episode
-Facetious- thumbnail
What the F did they show man... Zain decorating the nikaah place, running behind the 'groom' to marry his 'wife' DISGUSTING

Yeh entertainment hai? Forget ZaYa's pain, the episode is becoming more of a pain now. 🤬
musicxolover thumbnail

I'm gonna go...be back later. 😭
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

thats what i said in the LU nafeesa after her warning from zaro realized zaro n bilal arent right n rehman chacha has been telling BV ppl about her so she said she needed to do something to help zaya gosh i hope she did call rehan coz she knows he is the only guy with a brain here lol

I thought so too the moment she said kya karun main...

Don't know ya.. This kidnapping and all that's gonna follow better be Rehan and Nafeesa's plan.. I hope it is..

I hated the scene where Zain is running madly and searching for the 'groom' 🤢
-Facetious- thumbnail
And what did Pree tweet btw?
manny136 thumbnail
watched the epi poor zaya they cant even voice their fears coz they dont want to rock the boat. All i can say is about their families is how r u ppl living with urselves ugh, shalam spineless ppl, suri manipulative biatch , zaro/bilal nasty ppl. Fahad was an idiot but really he doesnt know shit so , rehman was the only voice of reason n willing to stop this n he even asked zain but poor zain so afraid, so much pain n they had to have the damn wedding at bv yuck. Nafeesa tried to do the right thing but got scared by zaro but at least she knows zaro/bilal arent right n she said she needed to help zaya maybe she called up rehan. Rehan looked upset lol his kids wanted to go see aliyas nikkah lol. Ugh they r using the same mosque qazi n now poor zain will have to go find the idiot bilal.
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

What the F did they show man... Zain decorating the nikaah place, running behind the 'groom' to marry his 'wife' DISGUSTING

Yeh entertainment hai? Forget ZaYa's pain, the episode is becoming more of a pain now. 🤬

Exactly da f is that?! 🤢 Rubbing salt in everyone's wounds much??

They need to get this shit over with NOW. Hadd hai!