Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy4_rabbave

definitely rehan ke sath....i think we should'nt give them any type of feedback if really halala happened..they should get frm fans no tweet,no fb comment, no complaint,no anger,no hatred,no appreciation, no suggestion...nothing..just keep silent..that will be a good lesson for them..

ha ha ha .. they will not learn anything!!! They will do what they want to. The only lesson is trps going way down. Only that will trigger a change...but that too with Farhan being so adamant there is no guarantee.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No one is here.. but still... I am saying my goodbyes ...

Take care everyone... it was nice to interact with everyone here... Bye bye
crazy4_rabbave thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

ha ha ha .. they will not learn anything!!! They will do what they want to. The only lesson is trps going way down. Only that will trigger a change...but that too with Farhan being so adamant there is no guarantee.

yeah its true..stubborn farhan!!..so friends plz make d trp down like barkat track..i cant do anything. as i live in uk..last night even i didnt watch d epi properly,i skipped all rehan nd his annoying kid's scns.. changed d channel when they came on screen...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sighh well...let's get this over and done with ASAP. :'(
Please let there be some twist. Some miracle. Anything but a HN! :(
For some reason all I can remember is that scene from the riots episode...where Zain had all those heartbreaking, rewinded (is that a word? Gahh, it is now.) flashbacks...
Edited by musicxolover - 9 years ago
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Sighh well...let's get this over and done with ASAP. :'(

Please let there be some twist. Some miracle. Anything but a HN! :(
For some reason all I can remember is that scene from the riots episode...where Zain had all those heartbreaking, rewinded (is that a word? Gahh, it is now.) flashbacks...

so true .. anything but a remarriage to someone else...that will completely spoil the so pure a love story..give them more hardships but not a marriage to someone else plsss

I am so not watching today or till i know this HN is not happening. I simply cannot take it what ever be the circumstances.
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Don't want Aliya to marry anyone but zain
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

so true .. anything but a remarriage to someone else...that will completely spoil the so pure a love story..give them more hardships but not a marriage to someone else plsss

I am so not watching today or till i know this HN is not happening. I simply cannot take it what ever be the circumstances.

Ikr, just get this halala business out of the way...preferably by not happening!
Same here, M. I can only watch the episodes once I know that the purity of ZaYa is retained. :/
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Can Nafeesa help? She's trying to though..
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Apparently Pree tweeted something and then deleted it? Anyone know anything about that?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Iddat ke teen mahine after HN