Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: anku94

Its actually sad to see the state of the show currently. Viewers are dropping int he UK, somewehere where this show really has excelled, sp many people are quitting the show currently because of the track, and i wont be surprised ot see low ratings in India too! And it sucks! Despite not liking this track, BI is a show that does deserve to do well. Its definately unique and there is SO much hardwork that goes behind it, esp from Harshika. I really hope the makers realize soon and change things. I dont want this show to do badly!

Ikr me neither...it's so sad to see what BI has come to 😭
The only way they can get back on track is if they pull out something really good from the bag...
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And what hell is with Colors tweet! -___- So Aliya really is starting a new phase? :( And no, she cannot do it without ZAin -_-
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok now that colors tweet is shocking...w/o ZAIN 😲...clearly we needed ALIYA's POV and that just makes it even more confusing...
And the BI Tweet...well I think it's not bilal it's REHAN in the end😕

Seriously some good news is required nd all are just making things worse
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I also wonder if Nandish actually signed up to play a negative role or a really hated role. Because if he gets married to Aliya, he will definately be THE most hated character in BI, doesnt matter if he is positive or negative, but he will be more hated than even ShaLam and Suri. Because they may have tried to seperate ZaYa, but they werent always successful. However, Rehan would literally be in between ZaYa, a HUGE roadblock for them to get back together
And how disappointing would it be if the 200th episode showed the end of ZaYa, Aliya gettting married off to someone else. Definately would be one of the most hated episodes ever.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Ok now that colors tweet is shocking...w/o ZAIN 😲...clearly we needed ALIYA's POV and that just makes it even more confusing...

And the BI Tweet...well I think it's not bilal it's REHAN in the end😕

Seriously some good news is required nd all are just making things worse

Sadly Habeeba zaya pure love is tainted with this marriage... Now with the new tweet by colors w\o zain is the new BI😭
Uniquely...me thumbnail
How can CVS spoil REHAN when clearly all said he will be the pillar to mend ZAYA relation...seriously if they are really going to make him negative than it's PREETY lame...coz he would never say those things which he has been doing for mending ZAYA relation...
I never knew he can be so confusing more than the cameos which we had in the past😕
musicxolover thumbnail
WTH are those tweets from Colors?! 😳 I wanna believe those Fuze articles more...

*Takes a deep breath*
Uniquely...me thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Sadly Habeeba zaya pure love is tainted with this marriage... Now with the new tweet by colors w\o zain is the new BI😭

Allah!!!ITS REALLY DISAPPOINTING HOW A LEAD CAN BE SIDE LINED JUST TO BRING IN A PARALLEL LEAD😭...I mean BI is lifeless w/o ZAYA even for one min in the episode...now CVS will come to know why we watch BI and they will repent like ZAIN 😡
musicxolover thumbnail
I don't think I've ever been this frustrated for so long with BI...is it stupid to still hope for a twist? 🥱
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is sruthi... Brace yourself ... Or like me stop watching cos i still want to hve zaya pic as BI memory