Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

None of us want a perfect love story, there is no such thing as a perfect love story and the message CVs wanted to convey was what a big sin divorce is in Islam. You cannot show Aaliya getting married again with the intention to divorce, one sin cannot overtake another. It is a known fact Aaliya and Zain are endgame so what they will show her and Rehan being in a loveless marriage and stall until Rehan gives up and says okay I will let you go?

To me the story moves nowhere if Rehan and Aaliya marry because I do not see him turning negative nor do I see him being killed off. If his character is so important to the show they will keep him positive and be this so called pillar to the story.

It also makes no sense to have Suraiya's plans constantly fail only to have her win this time, then again how does the story go forward if Aaliya is out of her life?

exactly mandy!! That is what keeps me hoping. Aliya cannot be out of BV. If she is them am sure Abdullahs will be in the streets soon thanks to Zarina. Then what??? And as you rightly said Rehan is not a man to intentionally come in between two people who love each other so much. His head indeed was spinning yesterday when Suri was talking with him. And her words has got him thinking. So am sure he knows that Suri will plan something since he refused. Now if he has really taken Bilal off, no way he will take his place unless CVs want him to marry Aliya for himself. That implies his character is out the door as Zubair's was. I refuse to believe like you that they will do this to Rehan. And Aliya has to be in BV so that she stops Zaro from completely ruining Suri.

My only question is how will Suri's doings come forward???? Even IF Aliya marries Rehan, how will Suri all wrong doings come in the front??? Rehan will tell??? That he can now also and that too with proof as he is a smart lawyer.

My head is spinning and i really wish 11:00 pm comes fast and goes so that we know where is this going. I think we will get to know the final twist only by Friday.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

exactly mandy!! That is what keeps me hoping. Aliya cannot be out of BV. If she is them am sure Abdullahs will be in the streets soon thanks to Zarina. Then what??? And as you rightly said Rehan is not a man to intentionally come in between two people who love each other so much. His head indeed was spinning yesterday when Suri was talking with him. And her words has got him thinking. So am sure he knows that Suri will plan something since he refused. Now if he has really taken Bilal off, no way he will take his place unless CVs want him to marry Aliya for himself. That implies his character is out the door as Zubair's was. I refuse to believe like you that they will do this to Rehan. And Aliya has to be in BV so that she stops Zaro from completely ruining Suri.

My only question is how will Suri's doings come forward???? Even IF Aliya marries Rehan, how will Suri all wrong doings come in the front??? Rehan will tell??? That he can now also and that too with proof as he is a smart lawyer.

My head is spinning and i really wish 11:00 pm comes fast and goes so that we know where is this going. I think we will get to know the final twist only by Friday.

This is why I am hoping HN does not happen because plot wise the show will make no sense. Aaliya has to remain connected to Suraiya and that can only happen if she is with Zain. Its time to show back the passionate love story of Zain and Aaliya who overcame all odds to be together, living upto to the title name. Do not leave the reunion to the very end while showing something completely illogical.

I agree the final twist will probably happen Friday or worse next week. I'm just hoping they wrap this track up soon. It is not doing BI any favors by dragging on because this track is not well accepted by fans and for a show that is at a crucial point both track wise and TVT wise they cannot afford to screw up. The channel can only back them so much. They need to end this dark tunnel and finally show some light.

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
LMAO my mind boggles at this that the entire fandom researched so much yet no one can figure out what that mysterious move CVs can play now. Whatever we thought of till now doesn't count after the latest spoiler. We are standing at the same position we were when this track started with the same question - WHAT NOW and HOW?
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO my mind boggles at this that the entire fandom researched so much yet no one can figure out what that mysterious move CVs can play now. Whatever we thought of till now doesn't count after the latest spoiler. We are standing at the same position we were when this track started with the same question - WHAT NOW and HOW?

I dont know, my head is spinning already, it's a mystery
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
B'wood life article...

Aaliya has agreed for Halala Nikah, but she will marry Bilal and not Rehaan? Read onto find out why...

Previously we had reported that Aaliya (Preetika Rao) and Zain (Harshad Arora)spent an entire night together which was unacceptable for Shabana (Riva Bubber) and Ghulam (Rituraj Singh). The elderly couple was upset with the lovebirds, however, they were unable to separate them from each other.

In yesterday's episode, Aaliya agreed for Halala Nikah. Though Zain isn't very pleased with her decision, they have no other option but to follow the rituals. When Surraiya (Suchitra Pillai) was informed about Aaliya's decision, she tried to convince Rehaan (Nandish Sandhu) to marry Aaliya, however, the lawyer turned down the vamp's request.

On the other hand, Zarina (Kamya Punjabi) asked Bilal (Neil Motwani) to marry Aaliya. She later plans to demand Zain's entire property in exchange of Bilal's divorce to Aaliya. Will Zarina succeed in her ill plans? Will Rehaan let Aaliya marry Bilal? Watch tonight's episode to find out!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

Exactly what I want to know! We know Zain and Aaliya will reunite but when and how remains to be the biggest question here. I do not know why I am not convinced Rehan will turn negative despite the new spoilers but him saying he will marry Aaliya makes no sense, how can this HN go through if he is not negative? Unless he fakes to be negative but still that sounds illogical. Uff, I'm so confused like so many are. As suspenseful as this track has been its also been one big headache since many have given up, they do not see a light at the end of the tunnel are positive these CVs are no different from many others who have ended up butchering their own shows. I really hope CVs prove us wrong here.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly what I want to know! We know Zain and Aaliya will reunite but when and how remains to be the biggest question here. I do not know why I am not convinced Rehan will turn negative despite the new spoilers but him saying he will marry Aaliya makes no sense, how can this HN go through if he is not negative? Unless he fakes to be negative but still that sounds illogical. Uff, I'm so confused like so many are. As suspenseful as this track has been its also been one big headache since many have given up, they do not see a light at the end of the tunnel are positive these CVs are no different from many others who have ended up butchering their own shows. I really hope CVs prove us wrong here.

This has become my fear too and I hope I'm wrong here, coz CVs have never given me a reason to believe so in the past.

Lol same here.. This spoiler has sent our brains for a toss. I don't see him turning negative either... Whatever they have shown of him till now does not go with it. I mean at least he can't be negative at this juncture, later IF he's married to Aaliya and he does a 180 would be a different scenario. Why would he turn negative now of all times? If he wanted to marry Aaliya for himself he could have done so in the past year or he could have agreed to Suraiyya's proposal. I don't understand how him agreeing to marry Aaliya at the altar is not haraam, how that is not intentional?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Check out @ColorsTV's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/516945867488497664

Check out @Beintehaa's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Beintehaa/status/516946747650625536

Edited by -SH- - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its actually sad to see the state of the show currently. Viewers are dropping int he UK, somewehere where this show really has excelled, sp many people are quitting the show currently because of the track, and i wont be surprised ot see low ratings in India too! And it sucks! Despite not liking this track, BI is a show that does deserve to do well. Its definately unique and there is SO much hardwork that goes behind it, esp from Harshika. I really hope the makers realize soon and change things. I dont want this show to do badly!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The best thing is to start a trend on twitter ... WillstopwatchingonTV .. until this track is over... Let the show get pulled off rather than watching everything being shown as mockery
Edited by Zaya.priyanka - 9 years ago