Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Suraiya needs a slap. She's a disgrace for a mother!

Hiii P😃😃

Where have you disappeared to?
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
is there any effin HOPE left which m still holding on to 😕
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Hiii P😃😃

Where have you disappeared to?

Hey girl,

You alright? I've been around but haven't had the time to come online the same time as u guys.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .lostatsea.

Hey girl,

You alright? I've been around but haven't had the time to come online the same time as u guys.

I'm good, emotions flying everywhere with the recent episodes LOL.

Why can't it be summer holidays again, so we can all be online together and talk for hours 😆
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Ankeeta

Why the eff has she retweeted that tweet, just makes everyone more paranoid about tomorrow!

I dont even know man, its gotten me paranoid too LOL, i have noo idea how to take it but she definately did that deliberately, since she RT ONE tweet, and out of all the ones, it was that specific one -___-
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I dont even know man, its gotten me paranoid too LOL, i have noo idea how to take it but she definately did that deliberately, since she RT ONE tweet, and out of all the ones, it was that specific one -___-

I hate all these cryptic messages man!! It's like the divorce track all over again🥱 I was so freakin convinced it wouldn't happen and I literally got the shock of my life when he uttered the final T.

Ohh jeeez! What the efff, going to be one hell of a ride tomorrow
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hate all these cryptic messages man!! It's like the divorce track all over again🥱 I was so freakin convinced it wouldn't happen and I literally got the shock of my life when he uttered the final T.

Ohh jeeez! What the efff, going to be one hell of a ride tomorrow

Ahh dude, i still remember, i was watching that episode live and i was so convinced he wouldnt say it, literally until the second he uttered the third talaaq, i was like im sure there some twist -____- Exactly why im so scared of this HN and the hopes i have that it wont happen. But atleast with the divorce, it still had ZaYa and because of its execution, i still enjoyed the show. But this HN track involves another man and pretty much diverts completely from the main ZaYa story, and doesnt matter the execution this time, i know i wont like it
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I'm good, emotions flying everywhere with the recent episodes LOL.

Why can't it be summer holidays again, so we can all be online together and talk for hours 😆

I know right I would love for the summer holidays to be back. They were the best of times, everyone was around and this place was buzzing. So much has happened and there's me just wanting everything to be ok. All the villains should be kicked out and Zaya can just like together happily.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

Ahh dude, i still remember, i was watching that episode live and i was so convinced he wouldnt say it, literally until the second he uttered the third talaaq, i was like im sure there some twist -____- Exactly why im so scared of this HN and the hopes i have that it wont happen. But atleast with the divorce, it still had ZaYa and because of its execution, i still enjoyed the show. But this HN track involves another man and pretty much diverts completely from the main ZaYa story, and doesnt matter the execution this time, i know i wont like it

My heart was in my mouth, and it was so bad when he uttered the final words. I even thought it was a dream LMAO!

HN will only feed on peoples desires, even if Rehan convinces himself that Aliya belongs to Zain, he is still in love with her and he could do a 180 on us. The relationship that ZaYa share will lose it's essence, once she marries someone else. Yes, they will reunite one day, but it just won't be the same.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zainab what is happening to our Beintehaa😭