Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just could not stop myself from making a post on Farhan's page --- pasting it here:
Two innocent people have been facing hardships since the day they confessed their love, their only support left them, they have only enemies around them who mis guide them constantly, and still the couple believe in God and have faith and they are willing to do anything to get back together -- you guys have given us such a amazing story so far and we got to see a beautiful journey. The actors's talent, script, screenplay, dialog all added to the charm. Now we all hope to see something positive happening and evil failing!!!! In God's world where two people believe in him, evil cannot win!!! Then people will start losing faith. We cannot always think that what ever happens, happens for good and with a purpose. Evil just cannot win again and again. So CVs pls make good ness win this time and show to us that God indeed looks after his loved ones. In reality we already face challenges, hardships, we see things happening and we get quite helpless; do you want us to show the same in a SHOW too which is supposed to give us some relief and entertainment?????? Hope still prevails in you guys. Rest is upto you.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I know.. that's why I said "IF" Rehan is turned negative..

if we think logically Shiv there are lots of loopholes. A smart man can easily negate the divorce. As Zainab has mentioned why is Zain not made to think?? Even for that matter Aliya??? To them, their being together is too imp and they should start thinking that there must be some other way!!! They are being pushed into one emotional zone where they have lost their capability to think smart!!!!!!!!!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

if we think logically Shiv there are lots of loopholes. A smart man can easily negate the divorce. As Zainab has mentioned why is Zain not made to think?? Even for that matter Aliya??? To them, their being together is too imp and they should start thinking that there must be some other way!!! They are being pushed into one emotional zone where they have lost their capability to think smart!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO let's not even go there and think about 'logic' coz the absolute illogical thing for me to see was Aaliya doing nothing to prove herself innocent in her 2 months of iddah. It would have taken just one call or visit to the police station to get the details of who actually filed the complaint. CVs took creative liberty to create the drama, they'll do so now to.

Only thing I'll say is that honestly I don't believe that Rehan will be negative but then I can't trust CVs anymore.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey everyone looks like nothing much has changed since I logged off. I agree about Rehan, I do not think he is turning negative. I know we've had other characters do 180 turns but given Rehan's role in the show, I don't think they will turn him negative.

The HN I don't think will happen because Rehan cannot tell Qazi this marriage is not halala and then eventually divorce Aaliya nor do I believe he is going to be killed off. There has to be more here, the HN is predictable and it is known ZaYa are endgame so there is hopefully a twist we do not see.

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

I know many of you r very disappointed with halala track but just watch it because its conveying a very good message by this halala track .. a message to all the viewers espcly muslims who take the utterance of the word TALAAQ very lightly ! The show Beintehaa is made from the heart by our beloved producers to convey a good message to d society ! You all must be aware that Colors has always aimed at conveying a social message to the society through its shows ! They havent spared a love story as well this time ! I personally didnt watch beintehaa from day 1 becoz i never expected a channel like colors to show A love story ( a perfect love story) when it had some really boring shows like balika vadhu n sasuraal simar ka etc . N today i really feel that i was correct dat colors can never succeed in showing a good n prefect love story aftr my predictions abt halala nikaah of aliya was confirmed !

Beintehaa has many loose ends to every track and there has always been sudden appearance n sudden disappearance of some characters in d show in every track till now due to poor narration !
N many of you feel that divorce is the biggest blunder cvs hav made in the show in Beintehaa but guys .. divorce track was planned before beintehaa started !!! The show aimed at conveying the message behind Halala rule n so halala wud not hav been possible widout zaya's divorce !!!
Creatives hav always tried their level best to ruin our festivals everytime with their so called mother twists ! Last Eid we witnessed Osmaan sahab's death leading to Zaya divorce n this Eid we shall witness Halala nikaah ! They hav left no stone unturned to show that HAPPINESS IS SHORTLIVED ! Many scenes were copied from Ishaqzaade , Hum dil de chuke hain sanam, and Ashiqui 2.

Our anger for cvs is justified because we being viewers always want to see a perfect love story ! But wid the third talaaq ... cvs ruled out our hopes for PERFECT LOVE STORY and gave way to a TRUE LOVE STORY with the halala track ! We hav seen that the narration of the story has always been fast .. so we can just hope that this track winds off soon !!! Fast narration of the story might give way to loop holes like before but now anything is acceptable just for Zaya's quick reunion .. isnt it ?
The word Halala itself disappointed the viewers before the third talaaq happened but still we did digest it somehow n now when the time for Halala nikaah has come ... so lets keep little patience n get over wid this too !

HALALA TRACK WILL SURELY DEPICT A TRUE LOVE STORY BUT NOT A PERFECT LOVE STORY ! Cvs n channel r not aware that youths hav always been keen to watch a perfect love story rather dan a true love story!True love prevails n so Zaya will unite one day ! we shall wait for that day

Its goin to be a painful journey for our Zain with some suspense n drama ! Zain will b taught a good lesson (thus giving us rehaan - aliya - zain scenes) during this halala track ! There had been sad /emotional episodes back to back ever since zaya's first love confession due to which i hav lost patience.. n felt d need to a break from negativity n mother twists ... but twists n turns r a part of the show ! When i announced that i wil quit beintehaa aftr halala nikaah den all said they wont quit but now all of you hav lost hopes reading negative spoilers continually !Even aftr Zaya's reunion .. you shouldnt expect same peace .. as the show Beintehaa is based on twists on turns ! Dont concentrate on dialogues as the characters hav usually done opposite of wat they hav said .. thus making dialogues meaningless in future episodes . Dont apply ur logic in Beintehaa's storyline .. as cvs forget to apply their common sense just the sake of mother twists.
Its time for IMTEHAAN IN BEINTEHAA ! You can expect some good events like birthdays , anniversaries etc after Zaya's reunion ! Zaya's missing chemistry might b bak in a couple of months !!!

SO R YOU ALL READY TO WATCH HALALA NIKAAH IN BEINTEHAA ?

Moral of the #Zaya's Love story:
*Never leave a true relationship for few faults...
Nobody is perfect. Nobody is correct at the end.
Affection is always greater than perfection!*

WHAT IS THIS???????????

manny136 thumbnail
lol is tht spec from tht special page lol
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

lol is tht spec from tht special page lol

yep ... let me not say anything else about her or the page :)
Edited by ZaphiraDragon - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
None of us want a perfect love story, there is no such thing as a perfect love story and the message CVs wanted to convey was what a big sin divorce is in Islam. You cannot show Aaliya getting married again with the intention to divorce, one sin cannot overtake another. It is a known fact Aaliya and Zain are endgame so what they will show her and Rehan being in a loveless marriage and stall until Rehan gives up and says okay I will let you go?

To me the story moves nowhere if Rehan and Aaliya marry because I do not see him turning negative nor do I see him being killed off. If his character is so important to the show they will keep him positive and be this so called pillar to the story.

It also makes no sense to have Suraiya's plans constantly fail only to have her win this time, then again how does the story go forward if Aaliya is out of her life?
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This page gives me more headache than the show itself
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

yep ... let me not say anything else about her or the page :)

That unofficial BI page has been nothing but a disaster of late, exactly who expects to see the perfect love story unfold when watching a show? Obviously every couple will face their ups and downs, nothing can run smoothly but point is you can't be shown contradicting the message you want to convey. Add to that the fact this track is not well received from fans, in the UK BI got one of its lowest ratings with only 13,000 viewers. BI usually gets double that, sometimes tripled! So yes this HN track is bad and if they want to maintain viewers so they can tell their story, their best option is to not go through with it at all and show Rehan finding a way to reunite ZaYa and starting a separate track for his character which does not involve ruining ZaYa's love story or offing a majority of characters in general here!
Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago