Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/1964906_559171094229331_7369440084105643424_n.jpg?oh=e97f26673d067a9a383976984c59a792&oe=54C94084&__gda__=1422016212_210eb7b1748f5892a03fed8a8727e11c&dl=1
Just saw this pic...and had tears in my eyes...THE LAST ZAYA HUG I THINK...😭😭

Really the pain ZAYA are going through is UNBEARABLE...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

There has to be a positive twist that awaits here, I just do not see Aaliya and Rehan RM nor do I see him turning negative. I want to see where CVs are going here

In the meantime, I am loving Fuze check this out

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/television-actresses-hottest-avatars-pics/11/

I got a positive feeling too after I read the title of this spoiler.. it's just that Zain finds out about it and Rehan says it's not unintentionall now is what confused me..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

I got a positive feeling too after I read the title of this spoiler.. it's just that Zain finds out about it and Rehan says it's not unintentionall now is what confused me..

I am confused too, obviously we know why Rehan says that but how is he going to make the impossible possible after that? Good points were made in this thread about why Rehan cannot turn negative or why he can't just go through marrying Aaliya, so yes there is more to this.

I also want to know what Zain does after finding out Rehan had Bilal kidnapped, will he know what Rehan is upto or not? We have to wait until Wednesday for the next spoiler
Edited by .Mandy. - 9 years ago
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ghulam and Shabana are shameful as parents. Yuck!
Suraiyya is negative but the holier than thou pretense...Allah ke bande and no heart ..how does that happen..god asked you to listen first moron then think and then speak...you only holler neither do you listen, neither do you process neither do you think...what pathetic parents who are a burden in every way..no support no strength no nothing...they won't even leave you alone for a goddamn minute...thy may even enter your bedroom without a warning..yuck!
zayalove thumbnail
Yar i hve jst read the new spoiler and i was lyk seriously cvs have lost it one more addition in big list of negatives .. no yaar i dont want halala nikaah to happen... and ghulam seriously that man pisses me off .. i so hate them all and specially that tunnel king farhan idiot ruining the show but lyk u all i also want a twist which stops halala nikaah and reunite zaya ... but i will keep no xpectations from them coz they always crush it
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
If they turn Rehan negative, then we are doomed 💔
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I can't believe they're gonna drag this till Friday -_______- It better be worth it!

Do you have a screenshot of the message? 😕

shru , i dont have screenshot but some one had said in LU thread on last friday
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

sahi hai boss 😲
zayalove thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

sahi hai boss😲

V r already doomed dear 😭
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

then take it from me Shiv that Zaya will meet only in the last week of the SHOW. And a good learning for us that evil wins 90% and goodness wins 10% which is actually true in reality if you look around. So what Farhan wants to show reality in the name of entertainment. Damn man