Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

None of us want the wedding to take place but the part about Suraiya seems accurate to me. Suraiya would stop at nothing to ruin any chance of Zain and Aaliya reuniting so her telling Qazi this is a planned halala is totally her.

What does not make sense though is how Rehan's plan helps reunite Zain and Aaliya

But that spoiler points more towards Rehan being negative and i really did not want that. There is enough negativity in the show as it is.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But Ghulam, like are you freaking serious right now? 😳 "Lover-boy like Zain..." Well that "lover boy" did so much for your ungrateful self!! *Mumbles darkly* -_______-
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wait what the hell is going on? 😕
Rehan kidnapped Bilal?😕
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

But Ghulam, like are you freaking serious right now? 😳 "Lover-boy like Zain..." Well that "lover boy" did so much for your ungrateful self!! *Mumbles darkly* -_______-

Ghulam is hopeless, that was obvious months ago when he destroyed Aaliya's life and continues to do so. I can't stand him, Shabana and Suraiya. Worst parents ever!!

Originally posted by: anku94

But that spoiler points more towards Rehan being negative and i really did not want that. There is enough negativity in the show as it is.

I do not want him to turn negative either, it just makes no sense and why would Zain allow this marriage to go through if he finds out Rehan kidnapped his cousin? Wouldn't he be suspicious as to why Rehan would do such a thing and then offer to step in??

I'm just getting more and more confused as to how Zain and Aaliya will ultimately reunite after all this, unless they kill off Rehan soon which seems unlikely

-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I thought the same, his mind was working. Rehan probably figured she would pull something like this knowing it was ZaYa's plan to get back together, I mean look at her she wasted no time telling Qazi this was a planned halala which meant doom for Aaliya, so where do things go from here? If spoilers are saying Zain finds out that means it will be right away, so how does he let the wedding happen? Did he and Rehan have something planned? I'm more confused than ever!

So am I... How can Rehaan take a 360 turn... Even if zain is aware of whats happening will rehaans kids allow him to divorce aaliya knowing that now she is legally their ammi... then what will happen to zain... sruthi gave a excellent name for zain "eternal devdas"
misha2709 thumbnail
WIth the new TE spoiler - i really feel Rehan has something planned up his sleeve - as he did look deep in thought wen Suraiyya was speaking yesterday. Plus Zain Knows abt kidnapping - i am HOPING this is the major MOTHER of TWISTS - which will get them out of HALALA- What say guys?? Rehan cant change negative overnight- after witnessing the beintehaa mohabbat of ZAYA and also after saying what he said to Suri yesterday. Also remember the previous faceoff promo where rehan says that "hum banayenge namumkin ko mumkin" and also in Halala nikah promo he is standing behind zain with a hand on his shoulder showing support. If at all he gets married to Aliya - thats a big IF for me - he wld be quick to divorce her i feel- i do hope it doesnt come to that!! fingers crossed!!
Also Remember one of the first few FUZE articles when this track started - they said that Rehan being introduced as lawyer has a purpose and he wld help them. Then in the 200 episode article they said that BI gives away the story symbolically and that zain sitting behind groom and rehan hand on his shoulder might show a purpose. Plus they also spoke about Gods miracle helping Aliya- yesterday they again tweeted - the dialog abt Allah hi hafiz hai

Do u think all these are hints for us ??

I am not getting into here abt how rehan turning negative and zaya separated and all the other absurd things that can happen to kill the story- everyone has written and discussed that many times.
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

wait what the hell is going on? 😕

Rehan kidnapped Bilal?😕

Apparently LOL 😆

Aghh, God knows what these CV's are planning...but it better be something good. Like oh idk, NO RM!
-______-
anku94 thumbnail
Sorry, I get riled up really easily LOL *calmingdown* Okay now that im thinking straight. It doesnt make sense for Rehan to suddenly become negative. Even if it has anything to do with Surraiya and his wife's accident, his grudge would be against Suri, and marrying Aliya would make her happy so why would he do that either? Honestly if this is all a plan, where in the end he helps ZaYa reunite without HN, i will actually love him forever. I dont care what happens to him after, i wont even complain against his kids LOL just please get ZaYa together, and dont make him negative because we have more than enough of that on this show.
musicxolover thumbnail
I really want to know what Aaliya's reaction to all this ruckus is...maybe she'll take all these interventions as a sign from Allah and not go through with the nikaah? :D

LOL #HeightsOfWishfulThinking! 😆
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I really want to know what Aaliya's reaction to all this ruckus is...maybe she'll take all these interventions as a sign from Allah and not go through with the nikaah? :D

LOL #HeightsOfWishfulThinking! 😆

My question exactly!! None of the spoiler indicate where the hell Aliya fits into all of this? Like is she just gona take all the crap going on?! What about her self respect then?! ahhhahahjvdshks