Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First of all that spoiler is really badly written but also seems detailed enough to be true? idek but it sounds horrible. Im SO scared this marriage is gona happen AHHH
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok.. So you all the new spoiler..

Now what are these people up to..

I wonder if the story was ment to be rehaan- aaliya and the zain become a martyr for love
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Okay so someone explain to me how this all works out. Rehan kidnaps Bilal, Zain finds out about it and wedding goes forward. If he declares this is not a halala nikaah then how will Aaliya be free of this marriage?
anku94 thumbnail
Omggg please dont get her married to Rehan. Shell be stuck with him, esp if he turns out evil, and we will have a devdas/investigator Zain. omgomgomg i really do not want this, Aliya cannot get married nonononononoo *freakingout*
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But something did strike me yesterday... Rehaan looked like he was thinking when suri was blabbering.. Maybe he has something planned
anku94 thumbnail
I really did not want Rehan to be negative. Negativity ki kami thi kya?! Like seriously i cant believe this is happening (if it is)

In all this , what doesnt make sense to me is where the hell does Aliya fit in?! Will she speak up and stand for her self respect now?? or let herself be tossed around...and agree to a non halala nikkah (whatever that means)?!
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

But something did strike me yesterday... Rehaan looked like he was thinking when suri was blabbering.. Maybe he has something planned

I thought the same, his mind was working. Rehan probably figured she would pull something like this knowing it was ZaYa's plan to get back together, I mean look at her she wasted no time telling Qazi this was a planned halala which meant doom for Aaliya, so where do things go from here? If spoilers are saying Zain finds out that means it will be right away, so how does he let the wedding happen? Did he and Rehan have something planned? I'm more confused than ever!

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://tellyexpress.com/2014/09/30/rehaan-to-kidnap-bilaal-in-beintehaa/

DA F?? 🤣 I'm sorry, just the title has me laughing 😆

This article is written horribly, and I think it's crap, tbh!
anku94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I thought the same, his mind was working. Rehan probably figured she would pull something like this knowing it was ZaYa's plan to get back together, I mean look at her she wasted no time telling Qazi this was a planned halala which meant doom for Aaliya, so where do things go from here? If spoilers are saying Zain finds out that means it will be right away, so how does he let the wedding happen? Did he and Rehan have something planned? I'm more confused than ever!

That would be amazing if its a plan of Rehan or Zain or something and they end up finding a loophole. But that spoiler has scared the crap out of me. I DO NOT want the track to go like that and i do not want a wedding to take place
mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

That would be amazing if its a plan of Rehan or Zain or something and they end up finding a loophole. But that spoiler has scared the crap out of me. I DO NOT want the track to go like that and i do not want a wedding to take place

None of us want the wedding to take place but the part about Suraiya seems accurate to me. Suraiya would stop at nothing to ruin any chance of Zain and Aaliya reuniting so her telling Qazi this is a planned halala is totally her.

What does not make sense though is how Rehan's plan helps reunite Zain and Aaliya