Somtimes Pain becomes too much too Bear...Oh My.

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

*Sigh*

Four Hours Later

Their martyrdom just continues to exacerbate. I have never seen a show with excluding the main leads every other character being villainous. It's not even exaggerating when I state that every damn person in the show somehow initiates with grudges for with Zain or Aaliyah hence becomes an ally of the already cluster of villains. And mostly what is it with everyone freaking spying on them like FBI agents? I just repeatedly fail to understand. Be it Zarina, Bilal, Suraiya, Nafeesa, Shazia, and Aaliyah marvelous parents.

I truly admire Zain for his love for Aaliyah, the way he takes no shit from anyone against her is of hell of blower to the mind.

Harshad and Preetika were exquisitely outstanding in the scene of when Aaliyah stated that halala will have to be. The way these two closed their eyes and tears fell out...it was just so calamitous.

The tight grasp of their hands, and then that hug. The struggle these two are enduring just for each other does give one hope of that catastrophe does win but not before Love goes like okay that's it now it's my turn.

The hug was just so horrifically edited man, yes just show hands and harshads face and what a hug bravo to you for being such a professional editor.

Why the f**k did Zain go back? Why the f**k did he apologize to a woman whose ridiculously heinous, narcissistic, barbaric and the worst mother that I have ever witnessed in my life? I am sorry the way she was all smiley smiley when talking to Rehan just did it for me.

Great message Cvs, proud of ya.

Fangirling Moments: HARSHAD looks so hot in kurthas man, hes such a stunner . ZaYas Handholding was so f**king beautiful. LMFAOO how come Aaliyahs house is never locked😆 and neither is Zains, lmao ever heard of robbery.

The hug could have been better if it was edited properly.

D-Day is tomorrow.

P.S. My shortest post ever.
Edited by _Littles12_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
This is just so beautiful period.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V55ag0YC4Us[/YOUTUBE]
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree with ya every effin words zainab .👏
i just want one answer from creatives . why the hell they showed their mohabat to that extent if they have to vanish it on the name of halal nikaah ? and can they justify us IF halal nikaah will happen with rehaan then where will the purity of zaya relationship lies ? 😡 m hella annoyed the way creatives showed zain apologizing to chudail , how the f**k that happend ?
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Idk if you read my post on your last thread, but ill just repost and add some.
I watched that scene with surraiya and rehan. OH MY GOD SURRAIYA YOU BITCH, THE WORST MOTHER EVERR. She just looked sooo evil, i cant believe, if this RM happens, SHE will win. That disgusting woman, and a sorry excuse of a mother will WIN! JUST NO, FARHAN, YOU CANNOT SHOW THIS WOMAN WINNING PLEASEEE. SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW SDFGHJKL;

Seriously though, that scene infuriated me to no ends. Surraiya was talking about Aliya like some toy to sell of too. And frankly, if this RM happens, that is exactly what shell end up being. A toy being tossed around. 😡 And the fact that Zain went and efffing APOLOGIZED?! What the hell was that even about. Unless they show some twist behind that scene, im sorry , but Zain just looked really dumb doing that. One min, hes pissed of with his mother for valid reasons, and next hes forgotten all about it just like that?! W*F
I didnt have any expectations from this episodes so i wasn exactly disappointed, but some scenes...man, they pissed me off immensely.
I think the reason they are showing the contradiction of Rehan knowing about intentional halala being a gunnah and ZaYa talking about doing exactly that...is probably to show that they are not aware of it. So another heartbreak for them on the way? Im SO sick of ZaYa getting disappointments and heartbreaks one after the other. Cut them some slack and cut some slack for us audience too. Why give such stressful and depressing episodes CONSTANTLY. The next two episodes is really a decider of the fate of this show.

The only thing i liked was the hug scene. Yeah it could have been edited better, but atleast we got their scene. it had so many feeelsss, the way Zain hugged her like they just wanted to be there forever and ever. And ofcourse the BG music was lovely! Oh and their hand hold on the swing!!! I loved it, but why didnt they zoom in THEN rather than on their hands during the hug -__-

*calms down* I have a theory. Before the third talaaq, they showed all kinds of scenes that hinted at NO divorce, especially that whole Matheran sequence. But the divorce happened...A TWIST, something no one expected! This time they're showing all the scenes hinting towards a nikkah happening. They haven't given the audience any hint that the nikkah WONT happen so everyone is expecting it to happen. So maybe thats why, the RM wont actually happen at the last moment...TWIST..again, something most will not expect! You wana surprise us Farhan? Then just don't show a stupid remarriage -__-

LOl i dont even know anymore 😳

DId you see Pree's RT? What did you think of it? Not sure what shes trying to hint at :S
Edited by anku94 - 9 years ago
FaizaK thumbnail
Urghhh Can i just kill the CVs now please?😳🤬...enough of this torture now..what a complete mess they have made..i just said that in the other thread as well...why so much contradiction..on one hand saying they are stating that Halala done on intention is a sin..on the other hand they say MAIN leads can only get back together by Halala..what a mess seriously
Every time i watch Zain-Aaliya..i m just left out of words...why the hell only they have to go through all this pain..Their pain melts my heart..on the top of it..CVs are showing that the biggest culprit behind this is their RELIGION...WTH man🤬
and what did Zain appoligized for?This woman knows nothing nothing except plotting😡

you cracked me up by those FBI agents one😆..All of them are such trained FBI agents.infact they all should apply for FBI..the cunning minds these all have..FBI will surely consider them for a good post😆

LMFAOO how come Aaliyahs house is never locked😆and neither is Zains, lmao ever heard of robbery

Lol you see..Zain's family is soo full of those FBI agents..so definatly no chance of robbery despite of the fact that they don't even have any guard on their main gate😳...Aaliya's family is a middle class family..you can't expect too much from there..so again no chance of robbery...The most brilliant thing about them is that as far as i remembered Aaliya's parents never lived in Mumbai before..nor they even have any house here..but surprisingly all their mohalla wallas knows about Zain-Aaliya's story by heart..kis k pas time hai itna😆😆
Edited by -Faiza- - 9 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi babes, so pissed off with the episode today. More vexed about Zain going back to BV, what the eff was that? So illogical of CVs to do that, is it because he will need people filling his ears once Aliya has married Rehan/Bilal whoever -_-

I'm still holding out for a loophole lmao!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

This is just so beautiful period.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V55ag0YC4Us[/YOUTUBE]

That is really very beautiful, them scenes would make anyone cry!
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Suraiya needs a slap. She's a disgrace for a mother! How can she let her son son through is much and not bat an eyelid but instead makes things worse for him and the woman he loves so much. I saw the promo some time ago and they showed Rehaan and zain together and then aaliya doing the nikaah with someone else. So whose she gonna marry now?
Edited by .lostatsea. - 9 years ago
manny136 thumbnail
Great post gosh how painful were zaya damn u villains ugh, at least
Shalam were trying to be there for her but suri is a piece of work. Her smugness with rehan n her insulting him n tht class remark ugh if rehan doesnt wipe tht smirk off her face soon, she seems so confidant rehan would never let go of aliya but can zayas love really falter in front of a guy who thinks zayas love is true. Zaro is one smart lady they way she got zain to think suri did all lol, i think zain loves his mom but the fear n pain of losing aliya has made him make her the target coz she revealed the talaaq truth. Now he thinks she sent bilal to them lol, when he goes missing n the blame is put on suri i think tht will be it for zain, zaro wants this rift to further n her owns plans being thwarted by suri she wont sit there all silent she will get her revenge by using zain. Even though zaro is evil at least she does all for herself n bilal n tells him, suri uses her so called love to plot scheme n destroy ppls lives. I really hope she does not win n zaro suceeds in destroying her. Suri needs to realize what she did to zaya. Acting was great by the leads. Bilals i will marry bhabhi lol r u kidding me half the time this halala is painful n the next this mockery. Suri cant win n zayas love has tostay strong.
Edited by manny136 - 9 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
@Ankeeta
Why the eff has she retweeted that tweet, just makes everyone more paranoid about tomorrow!