look what they're doing to us!

neenzz thumbnail
I'm so frustrated, if rehaan knows it's a sin to plan halala nikaah, then why doesn't he tell ZaYa that, and why would he attend such a sinful nikaah?!
I don't usually cuss, but look what this beintehaa is making me do, i was cursing suraiya, bilal, everyone actually, then i was like, "Kiran yeh kya kr rhi hai tu, onki waja say apni zabaan q kharaab kr rhi ho? Or that too for fictional characters!
Yeh BI na mujhay pagal kr rha hai!
And I hate the fact that ZaYa didn't even, for once, tried looking for another solution, they just believed what they were told by some conniving people conspiring to separate them. I even yelled "dumb**s" at ZaYa today, when they agreed to go through with the halala nikaah, I felt bad about it, but them not looking for other solutions, like not even trying, isn't that a little. .. well, u know what?
I just might go back two episodes, take the rods from those goons, and guess who my target would be?

U're right, farhan sir ka dark tunnel!

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kiran calm down dear😆 tujhe frustration ki ulti hore
Yes dear even I'm damm upset, y zaya or not looking for other solutions😕 Matlab whatever other says they are blindly following.it, they agreed for intentional halala, without knowing anything
Kiran I have doubt can I ask dear
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Kiran calm down dear😆 tujhe frustration ki ulti hore

Yes dear even I'm damm upset, y zaya or not looking for other solutions😕 Matlab whatever other says they are blindly following.it, they agreed for intentional halala, without knowing anything
Kiran I have doubt can I ask dear

haha😆 serseriously yaar, frustration ki olti, it sucks🤢
Sure, go ahead madhu, whatever it is u can ask me, and i'll try to answer to the best of my ability 😊
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Neenz m so frustrated right now , how the hell zain apologize to suri ? i mean dafaq is going on
neenzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Neenz m so frustrated right now , how the hell zain apologize to suri ? i mean dafaq is going on

That I thought was just a show, he didn't really mean it,... Or did he? Now, I'm super confused too, which makes me even more frustrated... Uggghhh! I'm on the verge of crying 😭
Halala episode might prove to be my breaking point 😔
Edited by neenzz - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

haha😆 serseriously yaar, frustration ki olti, it sucks🤢
Sure, go ahead madhu, whatever it is u can ask me, and i'll try to answer to the best of my ability 😊

Everyone here said, people won't talk abt Halala in home, unless it's mandatory and all
But don't u think it's necessary to talk abt it with their kids atleast before they are getting married,
Bcz it's something necessary for not taking decisions jus like that when we are in angry
If they are not aware of it, consequences ll be this horrible,
In this show they showed it even Aliya is not aware of this shariyat, don't u think it's necessary to talk with their kids abt this before their nikah, I donno tell me na
neenzz thumbnail

Everyone here said, people won't talk abt Halala in home, unless it's mandatory and all
But don't u think it's necessary to talk abt it with their kids atleast before they are getting married,
Bcz it's something necessary for not taking decisions jus like that when we are in angry
If they are not aware of it, consequences ll be this horrible,
In this show they showed it even Aliya is not aware of this shariyat, don't u think it's necessary to talk with their kids abt this before their nikah, I donno tell me na

It is, and if one belongs to a perfectly religious family, then they make it a point to teach their children everything they need to know, go to bayaans, muzaakras, jamaats, these are like religious gatherings so people who didn't go to an Islamic school would learn, and those who did attend an Islamic school go to refresh their memory, besides they are on a journey to teach about Islam to others (Muslims and Non-Muslims)
Halala is talked and taught about in my house, actually whenever a person gets married they are told all the stuff that comes with it, there are many good books out there for those who can't talk to their children about such subjects.
It's all about the right time, like in school, one is not taught 9th grade mathematics in 4th grade.
Anger is a very much hated emotion, it leads to all the bad decisions, lying is the most hated deed, for it leads to bigger crimes. There are ways ro control anger, actually there is a Sunnah way for everything, one just needs to want to learn.
Then every household is different, if u think about it, aaliya's family is more cultural than religious, and Zain's family... Well, I guess usmaan was the only religious/cultural person in that family.
Religion came in Zain's life when Aaliya became a part of it.

In BI they show many things which are not even related to Islam, but they show those as being Islamic. Take dargas for example, it's a sin to make dua'a to anyone other than Allah Ta'ala, associating anyone with Allah Ta'ala is a sin, as He is the only one worthy of our worship. Taweez are also not Islamic, it just shows the person trusts a thing more than Allah. Quran shareef shouldn't be touched without performing wudu, head should be covered when reading/reciting. The way they perform wudu on the show is not how it's done.
But then it's just a show, right? A fictional one, they can't go into every single detail about the religion, and most of them aren't even Muslims! So, it would be crazy to expect them to do everything according to Islam, and even crazier to try to learn about Islam and its ways from a fictional show. Also they are not using a real Quran, so I guess it's fine. But Allah knows best!
There is no hand gesture for salaam as such, but if done it's neither good nor bad. There are many other things, musafah, hijaab, naqaab, mehram, gair-mehram, Quran, Sunnah, Hadees. But would be too much detail for this forum.
madhufx9... thumbnail

Originally posted by: neenzz

It is, and if one belongs to a perfectly religious family, then they make it a point to teach their children everything they need to know, go to bayaans, muzaakras, jamaats, these are like religious gatherings so people who didn't go to an Islamic school would learn, and those who did attend an Islamic school go to refresh their memory, besides they are on a journey to teach about Islam to others (Muslims and Non-Muslims)
Halala is talked and taught about in my house, actually whenever a person gets married they are told all the stuff that comes with it, there are many good books out there for those who can't talk to their children about such subjects.
It's all about the right time, like in school, one is not taught 9th grade mathematics in 4th grade.
Anger is a very much hated emotion, it leads to all the bad decisions, lying is the most hated deed, for it leads to bigger crimes. There are ways ro control anger, actually there is a Sunnah way for everything, one just needs to want to learn.
Then every household is different, if u think about it, aaliya's family is more cultural than religious, and Zain's family... Well, I guess usmaan was the only religious/cultural person in that family.
Religion came in Zain's life when Aaliya became a part of it.

In BI they show many things which are not even related to Islam, but they show those as being Islamic. Take dargas for example, it's a sin to make dua'a to anyone other than Allah Ta'ala, associating anyone with Allah Ta'ala is a sin, as He is the only one worthy of our worship. Taweez are also not Islamic, it just shows the person trusts a thing more than Allah. Quran shareef shouldn't be touched without performing wudu, head should be covered when reading/reciting. The way they perform wudu on the show is not how it's done.
But then it's just a show, right? A fictional one, they can't go into every single detail about the religion, and most of them aren't even Muslims! So, it would be crazy to expect them to do everything according to Islam, and even crazier to try to learn about Islam and its ways from a fictional show. Also they are not using a real Quran, so I guess it's fine. But Allah knows best!
There is no hand gesture for salaam as such, but if done it's neither good nor bad. There are many other things, musafah, hijaab, naqaab, mehram, gair-mehram, Quran, Sunnah, Hadees. But would be too much detail for this forum.

Thank u Kiran, that's what I just want to know, whether parents give enough knowledge abt this to their kids are not in real life
Lol u typed so much😆 once again thank u
neenzz thumbnail

Thank u Kiran, that's what I just want to know, whether parents give enough knowledge abt this to their kids are not in real life

Lol u typed so much😆 once again thank u

lol... yeah i did, didn't I? 😆
and u're welcome dear 😊