I found something.

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Apparently

If the husband is away from his wife longer than a certain period of time, the wife has the right to divorce him if she chooses. The length of the period is six months according to Imam Ahmad and one year according to Imam Malik. This indicates that Islam has a high regard for human needs, and Islam acknowledges that the absence of the husband for a long period of time can cause harm to the wife. If the judge knows where the husband is, he can send a letter to him asking him to come back; otherwise, a divorce would be issued. A similar divorce is issued on the request of the woman if her husband is sentenced to a long period of time in jail.

So if Bilal is kidnapped and Aliya doesn't know that, he doesnt turn up till six months or more than that, Aliya can divorce him, they can actually forward these six months away, take a leap.

This way, Aliya is still connected to the Abdullahs.

But i dont even want Halala to happen in the first place
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Avi i dint expecting myself to say what i will say now , but after 3rd talak happend , today m hurt more, even some positive person has his or her own reservations like kab tak bardaast krngay , 😭 kaash i havent loved the character zain-aaliya to that extent
Edited by saranvir - 9 years ago
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really doubt this will happen re..Firstly, It will be intentional Halala..which they won't show coz it's a sin..and we already have our pillar agreeing to marry Aaliya as per the spoiler..😭
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Is it avi, πŸ˜† where did u research it?
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Bilal is kidnapped after the Nikkah
I think we know its before and Rehan Miyan takes place 😑

CV's know what they are doing this time next week god knows how things will be
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Avi i dint expecting myself to say what i will say now , but after 3rd talak happend , today m hurt more, even some positive person has his or her own reservations like kab tak bardaast krngay , 😭 kaash i havent loved the character zain-aaliya to that extent

Same here saraπŸ˜• I admire them.so much, I show them as example to every one
Now I'm not interested in watching all these,
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: saranvir

Haan yaar, I totally agree. Why did I love ZaYa like this? I am immensely.hurt after the talaq happened Cry
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really they r not gona show intentional halala so rehan is gona mary aaliya since aaliya is intended to marry bilal not rehan
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Erm I've never heard of this, sounds good but I don't even want her married to anyone else but Zain.
Gosh it hurts to see ZaYa in pain, why are we so attached to them?
We can still be hopeful. Atleast till the time it happens.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

I really doubt this will happen re..Firstly, It will be intentional Halala..which they won't show coz it's a sin..and we already have our pillar agreeing to marry Aaliya as per the spoiler..😭

Oh, I did not even think about these things, it was just lame. Ya, pillar agreed to marry her Cry