Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

After seeing this, i've got an idea. What if after marriage Bilala doesn't turn up? (Because someone kidnapped him, of course) For more than six months? No contact, nothing. And after six monts Aliya can seek for divorce from the qazi stating that her husband did not come even after six months right? I've seen this law somewhere!

Actually, is this possible?
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wish they bring a better twist...
-Jharna- thumbnail
I made the mistake of seeing the BI Fb page! They're talking abt Rehan- Aaliya consummation!🤢 %^&**#$
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I care a hood abt how halala is supposed to prove Zaya's beintehaa mohabbat n all! I dont care! Zaya had proved their beintehaa mohabbat in several other ways already& the ideal pillar was not needed in der story to prove anything! Tht Pillar Ruins the entire building for me! This is my 3rd day of skipping BI n from tomorrow i guess it will be a final fullstop!

Like I said on twitter to CVs I say it here too! Thank you for Zaya, it was a wonderful journey with them but I wish it remained solely Zaya's but since it's no more soo.. I can't continue watching it! Farewell! Never thought I'll hv to say this but when dark tunnels become dark abyss then wat can a passenger of the road do but search ways to seek light and that's exactly wat I've chosen to do! I can only see light if I wipe away pillars n dat can happen only if I put a fullstop to watching BI! That's exactly wat I'll hv to do! Hurts but it will hurt me more to continue watching
.SnowPrincess. thumbnail
Totally pissed off wid d track goin on rite now...seriously don want aaliya to get married to any one else
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

I made the mistake of seeing the BI Fb page! They're talking abt Rehan- Aaliya consummation!🤢 %^&**#$

Kya😲 hey bhagawan,my head is spinning
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

dont pay attention to tht admin she makes up all these specs n stories n if they come true she acts all smug n they love to rile up fans by posting pics of rehan n the endless crap about BDs just ignore them n only go there if u wanna watch the epi they have links lol
-Jharna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Trust me..u don't want to see their predictions man! They've said prepare yourself for Rehan- Aaliya consummation in the coming weeks! YUCK!🤢 I feel like puking!
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Trust me..u don't want to see their predictions man! They've said prepare yourself for Rehan- Aaliya consummation in the coming weeks! YUCK!🤢 I feel like puking!

If this is the case, I ll quit forum too😕, god this is going to be horrible
-Jharna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

dont pay attention to tht admin she makes up all these specs n stories n if they come true she acts all smug n they love to rile up fans by posting pics of rehan n the endless crap about BDs just ignore them n only go there if u wanna watch the epi they have links lol

Lol Yea! She does rile up fans! And she's only going on harping abt her so-called prediction!