Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Can we all stop watch show specially Indian viewers at last TRP will down then Farhan sir realise his mistake.I lost hope how ZaYa going to reunion.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tujhpe yaqeen jo kiya (Farhan)
Toh rona aaya

Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All the best to harshika for their future
Just jump in bawadi u farhan...
-farzana thumbnail
I'm still hoping for a twist, let this Eid be a happy one for us! I want to see ZaYa celebrate together ! Not with khan clan
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am not going to watch if they go ahead with halala but other zaya fans may watch in the hope of zaya reunion
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

This is really depressing man.. I dont know how this is suppose to be entertaining.. cuz right now I am not enjoying any of this one bit..

its my love for Zain and Aliya that is keeping me attached..

You know I love separation tracks.. but not something like this .. where one has to marry someone else even when they love each other immensely.

worst sepration track evr happened...

n yeh kya from zain 2 rehaan n to zain..is ths how pure love n lovers story happens..
-Minion- thumbnail
like we are crying like hell i hope Farhan sir also understand his mistake soon.i never see such a idiot PH ever he is drag his own grave.soon he going to face a big lose.go to hell you Farhan sir and CV'S.
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Even saraswatichandra was better than this.. there kumud married someone else but eventually she got a divorce and married Saras.. here the CV's no how its so difficult to get remarried and they will drag this as much as they can then reunite them some months down the line..
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rehan mare ya jiye zara n kabir are the biggest hurdle in zaya reunion.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

Even saraswatichandra was better than this.. there kumud married someone else but eventually she got a divorce and married Saras.. here the CV's no how its so difficult to get remarried and they will drag this as much as they can then reunite them some months down the line..

i rembr i left dshw whn tht trcak happend 4 so many mnths .many fans left d shw...altght beintehaa is much bttr but i feel like sme thng wll happen if cv's dnt end ths track asap..