!!~~Happy Birthday Sneha 'Diva' Kapoor ~~!!

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Please wait for the page to load 😳

She is drop-dead gorgeous...her talent makes people envious and rightly so...she is smoking hawtt...her grace puts swans to shame...she is an old soul in a modern world, misunderstood and judged far too often but she stays true to her principles...she is the one and only 

The beauty of a woman Is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure that she carries, Or the way she combs her hair. 

The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. 

The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, 
But true beauty in a woman Is reflected in her soul. 

It is the caring that she lovingly gives, 
The passion that she shows, 
And the beauty of a woman
With passing years only grows.

Author: Audrey Hepburn

When we saw her as Sharon Raiprakash in 2011, we fell in love with her because in that girl we saw ourselves reflected. 

We saw the confusion, the arrogance, the love and the vulnerability which we too were too scared to share with the world. 

Over time, we realized that Sneha Kapoor was much more than the character she played on-screen. We saw her dedication, her humility, her silent strength, her courage and came face to face with the girl we wanted to be. 

Be it her unapologetic preference for family over the world or her undaunted choice of comfort over fame. She embodies the true spirit of feminism- the power to choose. 

She made her choices and stuck by them through a period of unrelenting and shameful mud-slinging with a soft smile on her glowing face. She showed that to be woman is to know one's mind and forge ahead despite obstacles.

She is 

To the girl whose beauty is present in all seasons 
I tell you why you are beautiful, here are the reasons:

Your beauty extends into the heavens, 
it goes on forever and never lessens. 
Even when the clouds heighten 
you are here and the world brightens. 
You are like a fruit that constantly ripens 
your beauty continues to grow no mater what happens.

Author- Daniel Erdle

She is a girl-next-door, she is a diva...

She is a daddy's girl,

she is an entrepreneur... 

She is the forever smiling  girl who'll accept whatever fault you heap on her, she is the girl who will not apologize for her choices... 

She is 

There is a woman who always keeps her head up high,
Her eyes sparkle like a bright star in the sky.
She has the stamina, beauty, and courage that one would admire,
Even the love and happiness one inspires.
She is a women that one can always count on,
And a women that sees no wrong.
Her beauty shines from the inside out,
It flows like a journey down a long route.
Her smile shines beautifully like the sun rising over the horizon,
And her intelligence, wisdom, and hard work are not surprising.
She is a genuinely caring women who goes the extra mile to help one in need or broken hearted,
And throughout all of her hard work, no one ever sees her fall apart.

Author-Crystal Foy

And today this woman turns 27!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sneha Kapoor, blessed be!!

On your birthday, may you experience joy
On your birthday, may you experience love
On your birthday, may all your dreams come true
On your birthday, may all your desires be filled

As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight
As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright
As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you
And a wish upon a star, made come true

Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul
Happy birthday, to a wonderful you
Happy birthday, to a gentle soul
Happy birthday, to a great you
Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person
Happy birthday to you.

author-Marion Rhonda

Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail

Reams have been written about Sharon Raiprakash but they touch just the tip of the iceberg for SRP was  fantastic!! She was an extraordinary girl living an extraordinary life crippled by very ordinary insecurities. There was nothing that she couldn't have, nothing that she couldn't achieve if ... the inevitable if'...if  she weren't so caged in by her ego and fear. She was rich, she was gorgeous, she was talented, she was ambitious..yet..she pined for the one thing we all want, LOVE!! Being SRP, she had more love than she could dream of but not enough courage to embrace it. She was the girl with the golden heart and the acerbic tongue. She was you, she was me and she was Swayam's destiny.

Founded in December 2012, Sneha Kapoor's Institute for the Performing Arts has grown from strength to strength in the 2yrs of its existence. It now boasts of two regular branches in Vile Parle and Kandivali and has several workshops for Bollywood, Contemporary and Latin dances under its belt. Its motto of "we are going make Pappus dance" is well reflected in its eclectic mix of students, ranging from trained dancers in level 3 to school-teachers and housewives in level 1. The essence of all its classes is exploring the joy in dancing.

"Dance is about body language and emotions more than steps"- SK

Recently SKI organized its 1st Dance Quest which was a celebration of dance in all its forms. Performances ranged from Rajnikant inspired Tollywood to classic Contemporary. The students had a blast preparing for and performing in the event as evidenced by the joy on their faces.

"The most important quality a teacher needs is patience"- SK

SKI is Sneha Kapoor's dream and on this day we wish with all our hearts that this dream continues to inspire all of us and spread joy among everyone involved with it. Having said that, we are also going to sneak in a request for more dance videos from our diva and her students (pretty please..))

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPvMDmvd2tQ[/YOUTUBE]

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail

Happy Birthday diii :) 

May u have many many more :) 

May Allah bless u wid lots of happiness, prosperity & success :)

n May Allah bless you wid all dat u wish for & all dat is Best for you :) 

May he shower his countless blessings on You & make every moment of your life worth living :) 

You are one of the finest actress, I came across 

n Just love u lots :* :* :* :* :*

Wish & pray a beautiful journey waits for you ahead :)

Lots & lots of wishes, prayers & Love :* :* :* :* :*

wish you a very very happy birthday dii...

have a blast!!!!!!

enjoy your day to the fullest... 

May your birthday and every day be filled with the 

warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds 

of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. 

with lots and lots of love

moumita

Happy Birthday Sneha Kapoor... You are Simply Incredible... Love your dancing, acting, everything about you. Love you for the person you are. You are not only a fantabulous dancer and actor but also a great human being as well. Wish you Loads of Love n Luck in life. Keep Smiling. Hope to see you soon on television. Miss you an screen.  ❤️

hi sneha kapoor

our very cute girl

mind-blowing dancer

fantastic actress

a very loyal daughter

a very loving sister

a very true friend

a very helpful co-star

wish you a very happy birthday

this day is really importent for us

and its onlu cause of you

you are our love

inspiration of newbies

we cant describe our wishes through the words

we want we hope

that you get a very successful and happy life

everyday of your life is full of happiness smiles laughters

every day your parents your friends your fans your co-stars feel proud

that you are a part of their lives

wish u very happy bday sneha

im happy that ur enjoying ur life to the fullest with ur dance academy

always stay happy like this

we love ur smile a lot

and i missing the ShaRey bonding of u and kunwar

god bless u dear

party hard😃

lots of love

srujju

LOVE YOU SNEHA❤️keep dancing👏

a very happy birthday to sneha kapoor enjoy and have happiness in life

happy bday sneha 

Happy Birthday Sneha!!

I'm a huge fan and it was because of you, your flawless acting, graceful dance and... well... you, that I fell in love with D3 in the first place.

You are a mindblowing dancer and a spellbinding and gorgeous actress. Hats off to you for managing to make so many viewers fall in love with the character of Sharon Raiprakash. You do a brilliant job of everything wherever you go. 👏 I feel as though I can't appreciate you enough and I could just go on and on like this.

I miss watching you and the TanHa SwaRon chemistry sooo much coz you were just brilliant and I wish you hadn't left, but I'm glad to know that you're doing well with SKI. :) 👍🏼

I wish you all the best for SKI for the years up ahead and may you always remain your happy, cheerful, smilling pretty self. So once again a very very awesome HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! 🤗

I love you Sneha di you rock! 😎❤️

happy b'day in advance hope to see you soon reach new heights of success in future 

Happy Birthday to Sneha.:) 

Happy birthday sneha
Missing you a lot 
All tanha fans wants return gift from you on your birthday BIG TANHA INTERVIEW amd I hope we get this
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNEHA GOD BLESS YOU

Happy Birthday Sneha...

Keep Smiling And Keep Dancing...

May all Your Dreams come true And Wish You Success In Whatever You Take Up In Your Life... 

Once again a very very Happy Birthday... Stay Blessed Always...

May your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. 🤗I hope you have a wonderful day and that the year ahead is filled with much love, many wonderful surprises and gives you lasting memories that you will cherish in all the days ahead. I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!😃

Celebrate your birthday today. Celebrate being Happy every day.🥳

May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! ❤️

Hi sneha ,

i wish you a very happy birthday 

and wish loads of success in whatever you chose to do.

Never ever change no matter what.

never regret your decision no matter how much people around you

whine or abuse.

Do whatever you feel is right.

Then you will stay happy forever.

Stay happy

Stay Blessesed

Happy birthday again🤗

PS: please do share you haircare routine with us fans 😳

happy birthday SK. our pain at not seeing you on our screens is somewhat lessened by the sheer joy on your face whenever you dance so plz plz do upload more dance videos. may you always be this happy and may all your dreams come true. on this day i wish you a year of love and peace...be happy and make everyone around you happy too..

Mumbai, iss sapno ke sheher mai ek anjaani si ladki rehti thi, Jiske har dhadkan sirf aur sirf dance keliye dhadakta thi. Kissi ne kaata isse, kissi ne tokka, Har koi ne iska saath na diya. Par humari fighter khadi hui. Aur haq se wahi unjaani di ladki humari idol he. Uske baare mai jobhi kahe woh kam hai. Wahi he humari stylish diva.. Ya veh thodo keliye he angel.. The best dancer.. Beautiful bhi aur Sabse khoobsurat ... Iss ladki ko hum kehte he hum Sneha Sneha Sneha!! Aaj uska birthday he .. Aur mai pure samaan aur pyaar ke saath unhe wish karti hu : Happy Birthday Sneha di!!! Hum fans toh aapka saat kabhi nahi chodenge... Love, Diya

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail

Happy birthday Mini. God bless you with all the success n happiness in the world. May all yr dreams come true. Have a wonderful and peaceful years ahead. I am proud of you! !!!! Lots of love n kisses 

Krupa Waghela(Instructor at SKI) - 

Sneha maam Haaapppyyy b'dayyy i loveee you can't just xplain in words . .You Have become so imp in my life ...vry lucky dat m working with you..will never let you down...Thankkk you so much for Giving Us SKI it meanss a lot for me...can't think a day without it...Thankss for evrythng... Hope your day goes well with lots of suprises seee youuu sooonnn

Twinkle Mehta( instructor at SKI)- 

I'd say i was fortunate to have worked with Sneha ma'am. It let me get closer to myself in a way. She loves dancing and people and makes for a great teacher. The way things work there, i really wish her luck and hope for the best for Ma'am and SKI. Thank you ma'am and hope you have a great birthday

Jay Mandavkar( student at SKI)-

Sneha ma'am is the best teacher, best dancer and best person I have ever met. She is very sweet. I am very lucky to have a teacher like Sneha ma'am thanks ma'am for being such a nice teacher I wish her a very happy birthday and may god give her lot of happiness and success in life

And here comes the much awaited wish 😆 😳🥳

A very very very special gesture by Shantannu Maheshwari

Thank you so much 🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyLL10R1EYk&app=desktop[/YOUTUBE]

Not enough ?? here are the the wishes from D3 team

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VM8buG1CsNM&feature=autoshare&app=desktop[/YOUTUBE]

RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Happy birthday sneha kapoor
god bless u
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Happy Birthday Sneha Kapoor..
austen_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thread credits

Credits

----------

Writeup :Oin

Edits: Kankshita

Arish

Naz

Diya

Oin

Lassi

Video : Tellybytes

other Work: Somi😛

Special effort by kittu to get wishes from Sneha's mom, SKI members.

Edited by austen_TanHa - 9 years ago
austen_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SNEHA 🥳 🥳
it is always such a joy to see you so happy and successful and content with your life. may you always remain the person you are. Your birthday is on Shashthi which for Bengalis is the 1st day of Durga Puja, what more proof can one need to show that you are Her chosen child. 
may you always have the courage to follow your principles and do what you believe is right. have a rocking year and keep smiling...blessed be! 🤗
Edited by austen_TanHa - 9 years ago
Kunta_tanha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy birthday Sneha 🤗
May this day bring u lots of joy and happiness🤗
Keep smiling🤗
Love u a lot❤️

LOve 

Kittu 

PS. Beautiful thread somi n awesome write up Oin 😊
Edited by Kunta_tanha - 9 years ago