Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunithi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
so TRUE...cvcs R tuning their own show and showing their real face to fans..they R disgusting...i am not going to watch bi in tv and insisting my friends to do so...for harshika sake i may read Wu for somedays if it is barable...not able to resist rehan&co for 1 min,now to watch them for whole episode and zaya crying all the time,uff so much neagtivity...where is our old bi which v jux wait for Monday and watch...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Farhan sir is digging his own grave.
Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb post
All are feeling are expressed truly
The cvs should mend their mistake
Edited by anaghazaya - 9 years ago
funpanie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kindly add not to show them praying in dragahs.
zaya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb post. I unable to understand what kind of obsession is Mr Farhan has towards dark tunnel,why he destroying simple,pure love story of zaya for his vision.I am loyal viewer of beintehaa watching show from first episode n it hurts me when i see all the time pure souls are suffering n evil winning.What kind of msg he wants to give to the audiences victory of evil over good on occassions like eid.Beintehaa achieved so much success within short span of time is because of harshika n its uniqness but now to fit some unwanted cameoes farhan is ruining zayas pure relation.I am not going to accept aliyas remarriage with any other person.If they wants to go ahead with this halala track then bye bye to beintehaa from my side n i wish harshika also leave this crap.Every time u people saying same thing Keep patience,keep patience but now my patience also gone into bawadi.n last thing give some respect to fans because of them beintehaa achieved so much name n fame.