A Letter To The Cvs(plz read n add ur points)

ZayaHarshika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Dear Creatives...

firstly thanku soo much for all the lovely ZaYa Moments..we've got sum really good ZaYa scenes which we will cherish till the end.. u've given us two wonderful actors HARSHAD ARORA and PREETIKA RAO.. i can never thank u enough for giving us two lovely ppl who we love dearly...
but lately whats gng on is depressing...agreed it urs show.. u can do whatever u want to do with it.. but tell me one thing.. y do u make shows?? for the fans .. ?? ryt?? whn u knw that majority of the fans lyk literally almost all the fans dont want to c the halala track thn y did u go ahead wid it??

Whn The Divorce rumours broke out werent u the ones who rubbished it off saying that it wont happen??phir kya huwa??divorce huwa nuh??we're literally screaming since June - NO HALALA/NO DIVORCE/NO REHAAN.. fans feedback dosent go down well with u or wht??unfrnding fans from fb was the last thng that u should have done.. ur producers u've gotta bear with everythng.. u cant go arnd unfrdning ppl lyk that.. yes some fans did get personal but y?? because u guyz lied to us.. LYK EVRYTIME.. which pissed them off to the corner..

All we ever wanted was no Remarraige... we didnt want the purity of ZaYa's Relationship to be be ruined.. ab kya even she does get back to her .. we wont have the same feeling lyk we did before.. u could have separated them without divorce.. estranged lovers hi banadete.. noe even an "8 year old" will tell that aaliya will get married to Rehan.. honestly all the hatred for rehan from the beginning was because of this divorce n halala track only..

u've already lost half of ur viewers .. thanx to ur halala track.. ur behaviour has pushed us off too far.. we cant seem to find a way to come out of ur so called "DARK TUNNEL"..
Ur Long Dark Tunnel is too dark for ur viewers.. n on top of that u've banned the media on the sets which leaves us with no offscreen BTS.. which is even more annoying..

U guyz killed mamu we kept quiet... divorce karvaadiya tab also we kept quiet... but now we cant .. the thng which we dreaded the most is actually coming true..u've got wonderful talent in ur show but honestly with the current track its gng down the drain... WE WONT EVER ACCEPT AALIYA'S RM EVEN IF IT IS FOR LYK 2 MINS PERIOD...

n whats worse is ur giving out the wrong message... aaliya is ready for the halala nikaag only to get back to zain which is HARAAM.. intentional Halala is Haraam.. n let me quote it..

"It is absolutely impermissible and a grave sin in the sight of Allah for the believers to plan such a halala' to intentionally circumvent and make a mockery of the Laws of Allah Subhanah. The Messenger of Allah (saws) invoked the curse of Allah on the people who practiced halala' and on those for whom it was practiced."

if ur thinking that the oldies will watch thn let me tell u.. they wont.. coz what ur showing is wrong.. i wont be suprised if the moulvis all over the world would issue fatwaah against ur show because what ur showing is WRONG.. ur making a mockery of marriage here... which is totally undigestable.. my mum has prohibited me from watching BI after seeing the latest Halala Nikaah Promo.. waise i myself wasnt planning to watch that crap.. even if aaliya dose go back to zain it wont be the same n no u wont have ur viewers back..

Watching all the old epi's of BI amazes me at how a wonderful lovestory could be butchered soo brutually.. it makes me cry.. seeing the present condition of BI makes me want to literally knock some sense into u guyz..

the halala track should have been the last thng u should have shown...
u ppl have dug ur own graves...
wishing Harshad Preetika and all the actors best of luck..
n yeah i swear i wont ever watch a show that will be produced by FORTUNE PRODUCTIONS..

#disappointed

-/--------------/---------------------/-----------------------/-------------------------/------------------------/---------------------

okay people.. i'm gonna tweet this to all the actors so that they make farhan read this.. agar kuch add karna hai toh lemme knw.. i 'll add n tweet it by tomm :)
Edited by ZayaHarshika - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
BINGO you said all.i wish they understand its not only a show for us now but we all now emotionally attracted with ZaYa.but they not give damn to our feedbacks.they forget fans make a show popular and give TRP.when TRP will start fall they will understand our value.
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Vry true dear u should tweet it to them it might give them.some sense ...i m.hopeless they r ruining the show
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bang on post u voiced all my feelings.we all r pleading for no rehan aliya marriage since the day rehan entered the show.we r losing our patience now.is bar cvs k sath aar ya par k larai hai.either give us our old zaya back or go in to the babri. And specially they will insult religious sentiments if they show planned halala which itself is a sin.

Same has happened with mb cvs did'nt listen to the viewers introduced useless character with his irritating son.
Downfall of mb started from that day cvs lost the plot and it ended as disaster. I don't want this to happen with bi .aakhir fans kab tak sahan karenge ek din jab sbra ka bandh tootega toh badh toh aani hi hai.i don't want to hate such a beutiful creation of makers.
_RockingGirl_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb post 👏
You have expressed the feelings of all beintehaa fans
This is the last chance for the cv 😕
If Rehan Aaliya happens this will the end of the show
We fans will regret why we started to watch this show?
Because we are emotionally attached to this show
😭
Edited by cuteangel107 - 9 years ago
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Even after this much efforts of ours, there was no change in Creatives' decision and i find no point in posting any thing about this and wasting our time, but still, because they're not following Islamic ways properly and are agitating the fan's, i'm compelled to make this comment.

We fans, are genuine towards you and you fail to do the same to us. What is the point in lying to us when the news about Divorce came out? To Shut us up? that's what you thought about us?
You constantly refused this news to be true, even though you had a plan to make it out, why? Had you told this earlier, we would have really not bothered you now. But, we have been Tweeting, Messaging and doing what all we can, to the most extent we can, and there is no result? You don't even care about you fans' opinion? you wanna go against us?

Leave that out. Let me come to the point.

You Conveyed a wrong message, totally wrong message during Eid, that evil can win over good during this auspicious event? You still do the wrong things, you want to prove that, Even True Love is nothing when it comes to society? I mean in which period are you? 60's or 70's?

TRUE LOVE PREVAILS! IT CAN WIN OVER EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD, What do you wanna convey? That, don't love, if you do then you need to face all these consequences?

If you're not trying to prove that, don't try to take sympathetic ways, "Zain and Aliya's love was to this extent that, she was ready to marry anyone else for the sake of her love" This is like taking sympathy from the viewers! Now I tell you, if she marries someone else, it would be thoe ultimate failure of their love, they wouldn't win but lose.

Please Stop Making a mess and clear the point out. And prove us wrong, there are a lot of your fans here, who are loyal to you, who support you, and still trust you and have that hope that at least, you wont ditch us back again, like me, i'm still loyal to you, i still trust the CV's, that they might bring a last minute twist, or atleast stop the Halala from happening. Dont shatter our hopes again.

Thank you.

P.S - This was not to bash anyone, or hurt anyone, if you felt that i did, i;m really sorry!

Lamba Hogaya Yaar 😆
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post sumi jst tweet ths to everyone so tat liar farhan get to knw how much he is hurting us how dark his tunnel is tat no one wants to be there n everyone is quitting the shw which once was the biggest part of our lf
...n wht he wants to shw tat a gal is a ping pong ball transferring frm one man to another always an evil wins over the gud ..beintehaa mohabbat of zaya lose against the society so easily tat thy agree to go for halala process n most importantly after aliya getting married to rehan will zaya love be as pure as lk b4
Sorry I cn't see a women being treated lk ths where she has no say in anything be it the issue of divorce n nw halala she has to accept everything silently even if its against her wish is ths the msg thy want to convey to the audience jst to fit their pillar rehan in the story where there is no need of him
n most worst thing is thy r using religion as a medium for ths for fitting their laadla n potraying their own religion in a bad light which makes all non muslims viewers feel lk thanking god for nt making them muslim ...so hate them for ths never going to watch fortune production shw ever in my lf who only knw how to mk mockery of religion.
I wish harshika quit ths shw asap n nt be a part of ths utter crap let their pillar run ths shw alone as he is so imp than our main leads who has made ths shw n even more imp than the religious values...do hell with their pillar no one is interested in his story for us BI = Zaya n will always be n if thy r nt their then why we waste our time watching nonsense rehan aliya crap let them watch it themselves gud luck with their shw I cn't tolerate ths torture anymore.
Edited by Ashis - 9 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
other thing i want to tell i don't know how Farhan sir and CV'S plan to continue ZaYa story after halala.intensional halala is already a haram now ZaYa love story after halala also will be haram.they making a mess now and soon they will be understand it.its hard to see how they show Islam law and make mocking of marriage and love where Islamic law is not cruel.
Edited by edwebllalover9 - 9 years ago
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Even after this much efforts of ours, there was no change in Creatives' decision and i find no point in posting any thing about this and wasting our time, but still, because they're not following Islamic ways properly and are agitating the fan's, i'm compelled to make this comment.

We fans, are genuine towards you and you fail to do the same to us. What is the point in lying to us when the news about Divorce came out? To Shut us up? that's what you thought about us?
You constantly refused this news to be true, even though you had a plan to make it out, why? Had you told this earlier, we would have really not bothered you now. But, we have been Tweeting, Messaging and doing what all we can, to the most extent we can, and there is no result? You don't even care about you fans' opinion? you wanna go against us?

Leave that out. Let me come to the point.

You Conveyed a wrong message, totally wrong message during Eid, that evil can win over good during this auspicious event? You still do the wrong things, you want to prove that, Even True Love is nothing when it comes to society? I mean in which period are you? 60's or 70's?

TRUE LOVE PREVAILS! IT CAN WIN OVER EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD, What do you wanna convey? That, don't love, if you do then you need to face all these consequences?

If you're not trying to prove that, don't try to take sympathetic ways, "Zain and Aliya's love was to this extent that, she was ready to marry anyone else for the sake of her love" This is like taking sympathy from the viewers! Now I tell you, if she marries someone else, it would be thoe ultimate failure of their love, they wouldn't win but lose.

Please Stop Making a mess and clear the point out. And prove us wrong, there are a lot of your fans here, who are loyal to you, who support you, and still trust you and have that hope that at least, you wont ditch us back again, like me, i'm still loyal to you, i still trust the CV's, that they might bring a last minute twist, or atleast stop the Halala from happening. Dont shatter our hopes again.

Thank you.

P.S - This was not to bash anyone, or hurt anyone, if you felt that i did, i;m really sorry!

Very we'll said dear...they always give out the wrong message...be it Mamu's death on Eid or ZaYa reading Quran before setting off to Matheran which made us sure that the 3rd talakh won't happen since they are seeking Allah's help so Allah will guide them but no 3rd t happened.
Now when Both are again asking for answers from Allah they are showing Halala sad thing is that this week is Eid-ul-Adha and again they have ruined it for us.
So basically Evil wins over good every time.

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahz

Very we'll said dear...they always give out the wrong message...be it Mamu's death on Eid or ZaYa reading Quran before setting off to Matheran which made us sure that the 3rd talakh won't happen since they are seeking Allah's help so Allah will guide them but no 3rd t happened.
Now when Both are again asking for answers from Allah they are showing Halala sad thing is that this week is Eid-ul-Adha and again they have ruined it for us.
So basically Evil wins over good every time.

Exactly, Mamu's death during eid was not justice actually. Intentional Halala is wrong, they're trying to show that too, i dont know where does all this lead to 🤔
Edited by Tit_For_Tat - 9 years ago