Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
To be honest I would rather prefer rehan over bilal for halala nikah. Coz i think rehan will be less troublesome than bilal.
Just think, after marriage I find Bilal more likely to ask Zain for money or properties than rehan. I know there is nothing more annoying than Zara and Kabir officially calling Aliya ammi.

But then I wouldn't want the kind of trouble on ZaYa that bilal is likely to cause c to them.
Plus rehab is not the kind of guy to intentionally cause problems for ZaYa.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
rehan knws hw much zaya love eachother he better do sumthing im confused an those kids my god we have bare them am sure rehan will give talaaq to aliya cos he knws tht she loves zain n rehan can never forgt rida ... i hope 4 the best am jus gna wait n see best thing to do cos zaya will surly be tgther...
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No dear it will become worse.do u think it will be so easy for aliya to get divorce from rehan.rehan has feeling for aliya and his monster kids will not leave their aliya ammi.
Aliya will be ping pong doll between zain and rehan.but yes if she marries rehan unknowingly than then their marriage can be nullified. Otherwise it will be a torture for aliya zain and speacially for us.
Billal is not a big threat for zaya.Aliya will never accept him .she will not will guilty to divorce him he is a negative character. influenced by his evil mom
Zayaforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Me rehaan ko hate karti thi
Karti hu
N hamesha karoongi
No matter how positive he becomes
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I would prefer Bilal because with Rehan, the problem is that he will treat Aliya right and the kids would be over the moon for finally having the right to call Aliya 'ammi'. We've already seen how attached Aliya is to the kids aswell, if she gets married to Rehan the kids will become part of her responsibility and I don't think she will be prepared to ruin 3 lives. Although she loves Zain, she is also someone who is very selfless and is willing to sacrifice her happiness for the happiness of others aka the kids
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abzy.

I would prefer Bilal because with Rehan, the problem is that he will treat Aliya right and the kids would be over the moon for finally having the right to call Aliya 'ammi'. We've already seen how attached Aliya is to the kids aswell, if she gets married to Rehan the kids will become part of her responsibility and I don't think she will be prepared to ruin 3 lives. Although she loves Zain, she is also someone who is very selfless and is willing to sacrifice her happiness for the happiness of others aka the kids

Exactly...Rehan is a big threat more than Bilal.
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarohi2009

No dear it will become worse.do u think it will be so easy for aliya to get divorce from rehan.rehan has feeling for aliya and his monster kids will not leave their aliya ammi.
Aliya will be ping pong doll between zain and rehan.but yes if she marries rehan unknowingly than then their marriage can be nullified. Otherwise it will be a torture for aliya zain and speacially for us.
Billal is not a big threat for zaya.Aliya will never accept him .she will not will guilty to divorce him he is a negative character. influenced by his evil mom

Originally posted by: abzy.

I see ur points. And I definitely agree. I missed out on that part now that u introduced me to this side of the story. This is highly possible. Well, there are pros and cons to both ways. Aaah I wish cvs come up with something 8 don't want halala aaahhh
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
After the Halala nikah when can he give T is der any time limit.?
Aarohi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Alah!aaj tak kisi positve character ne mujhe itna nahi daraya.how much unwanted he has become.he seems a threat to me since the day we saw his back on zara kabir ka scooter on sbs.
I swear uski achai dekh k bhi voh mujhe acha nahi lagta. Alia should tie rakhi on his wrist.he is more like a brother to aliya and zain.