Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

En di? Rehaan will marry her now.

Ila pa, see the second page first post in this thread.
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 786ahf_bi

Haan YAAR...there are chances of the concept of MOCK HALALA which was posted by someone in the forum and some FB Page...
See BILLU kidnapped...and REHAN to avoid humiliation of SHALAM or something will sit there for Nikah...but ALIYA does not know that...so later on if ZAIN or someone finds out REHAN to be missing from there or some news of BILLU being kidnapped...they stop the Nikah as the grooms are exchanged w/o the knowledge of bride...

Let's see
madhufx9... thumbnail
Yaar I think, in donom chudail sisters ke peech kuch competition chalre
See that zarina.ll try to kill Zain to take revenge on Aliya and this suraiya is kidnapping bilal for halala
Donom bara bar hi
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok people..don't throw jootas at me.. But what if they show the Qazi Saab actually takes Rehan's name only during Nikaah...and Aaliya is in a trance and reliving memories and doesnt hear the name...Zain can't watch, so he's outside, and Zarro is looking for her son outside, who is with Rehman...Now everyone else present in the wedding won't object to Rehan-Aaliya..and Aaliya will unintentionally say Qubool Hai😭
Oh God! Sorry for being so negative! I hope I'm wrong!
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Ila pa, see the second page first post in this thread.

Omg! Avi i love u! And i love the person who posted it on twitter as well! Thank u thank u thank u! So happy!
But they'll show this in the show won't they?
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Ok people..don't throw jootas at me.. But what if they show the Qazi Saab actually takes Rehan's name only during Nikaah...and Aaliya is in a trance and reliving memories and doesnt hear the name...Zain can't watch, so he's outside, and Zarro is looking for her son outside, who is with Rehman...Now everyone else present in the wedding won't object to Rehan-Aaliya..and Aaliya will unintentionally say Qubool Hai😭

I understand, first you need to cool down, having exams next week, your stress level is increased, inhale and exhale, inhale and exhale, inhale and exhale.

🤣 You have an awesome brain! Maybe it is like this, i'm not gonna predict anything.
4bottlevodka thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ramya..

Omg! Avi i love u! And i love the person who posted it on twitter as well! Thank u thank u thank u! So happy!
But they'll show this in the show won't they?

Ramya, that GIF 🤣 we are going nuts over this thing 😆 I love you too!

Now that's a question that i cant answer, go ask Farhan, but i'm sure he would unfriend you 😆 cuz he did unfriend almost 150 fans who had BI DP!
madhufx9... thumbnail

I hope it ll not happen😕 dnt worry
U r being so negative😆, u consult habeeba, she ll give u some positive energy😆
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

😆...MAN AND YOU GUYS ARE CALLING US ANALYSTS...😆...clearly one pic says a 1000 words...

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

I hope it ll not happen😕 dnt worry
U r being so negative😆, u consult habeeba, she ll give u some positive energy😆

OK WHY AM SUDDENLY THE POSITIVE QUEEN HERE😲...