me updating
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

dii my stomach is paining..omg
Desigirls12 thumbnail

THANKU FRIENDS FOR ALL UR LOVELY COMMENTS WHICH MAKE ME HAPPY AND UR LIKES...LOVE U ALL Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail

(THANKU SHRUTHE DIDI FOR A LOVELY BEAUTIFUL  BANNER)

GEET : leave me u stupid idiot

MAAN : CHUP BIKUL CHUP

Geet look at him and kept  her finger on his lips, making him stare at her

Maan : Geet wat u doing, snapping her finger

Geet : u only said naa chup bikul chup, so I closed ur mouth , he he

Maan : I ask u to shut urs  not mine

Geet giggled, tapping his forehead : buddhu

Maan : Geet,

Geet : Maan why always show ur big big eyes, i think it will pop out any time, he he he, suddenly started to laugh, im imaging u without eyeballs, how it will be, like puppet, he he he he

Maan : Geet, he cant even get angry on her as she was not in sense,

Geet : hmm ok ok, shhh keeping her finger on her lips..

Te whole drive to gh , she kept her finger on her lips and giggling looking at Maan..once they reached gh, Maan open his door and came out, before he  see , Geet was not there in her seat..he heard some giggle sound and he saw Geet was running to te garden, he followed her..te snow was burffing, it was very chill

Geet was standing and holding te snow in her hand, Maan touch her

Maan : Geet cum lets go ,try to  pull her

Geet snap his hand : chi don't touch me, with ur dirty hands

Maan : Geet pls cum

Geet : no I want to dance with dev, I want to go

Maan try to hold her : Geet listen to me

Geet  pushed his hand : I said naa dont touch me and started to run, Maan chased her, wen ever she escape from his hold, she  strick her tongue out

Atlast Maan hold her : enough

Geet giggled : he he mimick him, enough

Maan : how many shots u had

Geet : he he, first one , then two, hmm pouting her lips out, 1, 2, she started to count 1,2,3

Maan : Geet, pls cum

Geet again snap his hand : I said don't touch me with ur dirty hands, u go and  wash ur hands with Dettol and cum..then u touch..chi chi u stinking with tat kurungu ( monkey) smell, closing her nose

Maan raised his eyebrows , he cant understand wat she is saying

Geet : he he, u don't know tamil naa, kuraingu means monkey, he he, tat rasika monkey, kazuthe (donkey), erumai ( buffalo ) how dare she will dance with u, smelling him, chi chi u sticking go and take bath and cum..till then u are not allowed to touch me , hmm twisting her nose high, she left to roam, singing song in her drunkard state

Geet : ahh ahh , swing her hands and shaking her head right and left

Maan want to bang his head but he can feel her pain, behind her  tat words, he cursed himself and thinking why he forget his values, yes he want to push Geet away from his life, but he didt preferred tis way..he crossed all his limits today

Maan look at her who was doing left right, her  messy form, her sari was not in proper place, he gesture  his bgs,servants to leave te place

Maan : Geet now cum inside

Geet : no i wont, she was abt to trip, but Maan hold her,both were looking each other..Maan look at her eyes which  hold so much love for him, and hurt which was given by him..she was staring at him, she was hanging on him and swinging,

Geet suddenly started giggle : he he , u are very strong Maan, he he,

Maan : pls Geet cum inside

Geet : no I wont, she sat on te ground folding her legs, her sari was not helping  exposing her bossom, 

Maan : Geet pls Geet cum inside we wil talk later ,

Geet : no I don't want talk with u, u go to ur rasika and kiss her, she started cry suddenly making Maan to startled thinking if she got any hurt

Maan : wat happen Geet, u got hurt

Geet pouting her lips, pulling Maan to sit beside, with a jerk he landed on te ground  , hitting they foreheads

Maaneet : ouch,

Maan look at her, Geet pulled him and again hit his forehead with hers..Maan rubbing his glared at, Geet was giggling

Geet : u know if we hit once and left we will get horn on our heads, u don't look nice with horns, he he he, already u are rakshashan and then with  horn , he he he , it will look funny naa

Maan : finished now cum inside

Geet : no and again started to cry

Maan got worried : wat Geet, r u got hurt 

Geet : hmm

Maan : where

Geet  : here , pointing to her heart over her blouse as her sari was  not in place

Maan felt bad seeing her tears, wiping her tears : im sory pls im sory

Geet look at him :  hmm, but tat rasika , I will kill her, she try to stand 

Maan hold her: pls Geet we will go 2mor

Geet : no I want to go now to kill tat Rasika and dance with Dev, he will be waiting for me

Maan  hold his head, GEET look at him and felt sad, pouting her face

Geet : u head is paining Maan , before he say , she pulled him, he fell on her lap..i will give u a massage,  she started to massage his head, then his  forehead , she look at his nose, pulling it, Maan ur nose is sooo big, he he he

Maan : Geet leave me, he try to raise, but she pushed him on her lap, and pulled his cheeks, nodding no

Geet : wen tat pannri (pig) touched u, u  kept quite , but now u not allowing me, u are too bad

Maan pulled himself , and stare at her who look like a small baby , his gussa all vanished seeing her..te snow was heavily pouring like a rain wetting them.. he know she will get fever like last time,  if she stay more in snow

Maan : Geet pls cum inside and do wat ever u want, see its burffing u will get cold

Geet lye on te ground : no , and started to roll on te ground giggling, , her sari pallu came out exposing her bossom which covered with her blouse, Maan  stunned with her look, he try to turn his gaze, but Geet pulled him, making him fall on her , as his lips brushed her chest making her giggled..Maan pulled himself and sat beside her looking at her, her pallu was gone, her bare  tummy glowing in moon light

Geet giggling : he he he,  looking at te sky, counting one two three

Maan  pulled Geet and try to raise, she was wriggling, he glared and with her sudden jerk  scoop her in his arms..

Geet : leave me u stupid , idiot I want to count te stars , leave me

Maan  didt respond he just carried her to te  room and placed her on her bed, Geet was blabbering asking him to leave her... her drooply eyes didt let her speak further..he saw her  half sleeping and half blabbering..he look at her wet  form, he know he will fell ill, if she didt get changed

Maan wake her : Geet wake up, first change and then sleep

Geet cuddle on te bed : no no I want to sleep, she was shivering as  her sari was wet..

He  cant let her sleep like tis, he thought for some time..he took te towel and wipe her hair..he  lock te room, he open te wardrobe and took her night dress..he dim te light and sat beside her..she was still blabbering which is not audible to him..he pulled her to make her sit..already her pallu was lying on her side..her red blouse was clinging to her skin showing her inners.

He made her lean on him, her body was pressing on him making him shudder, both are wet and feeling cold, Geet was rubbing herself to seek te warm from him making him burn.. his  hands slowly went to her back to remove te strap and  he did it, wen he touch te bra hook, his hand stops for some time thinking he have te right to do or not, but her health is more important for him  than anything else

Taking a long breathe, He unhooked her  bra..he felt jolt wen his cold  fingers came in contact with her soft skin..she felt cold air pass thru her body and snuggle more to him to seek his  warm , she can recognize  his touch even in her sleep and  blushed..his hands was shaking , he slowly removed te blouse along with her inner and made her to wear  her top

He  pulled te string of her inskirt and removed it along with her sari, already His hands was trembling feeling her  cold skin under him, more over she is wriggling making him hard..he pulled her legs to stop  her  from moving..his hands hold her bare legs..his whole body felt like he is standing in fire, with so much struggle he made her to wear her pant, his finger touched her bare tummy wen he tie her  string

All te while she was giggling and moving feeling his touch which was trickling her.. she was blushing and moaning..Maan made her lye on te bed cover her with te duvet and watched her, he pushed te hair stand which was disturbing her and stare at her face...

He saw her hand which was tied with a cloth..he then remember she got hurt and Dev was tieing his handkerchief..he  open te draw and took te first aid box..he removed te cloth and cleaned her wound..his heart cried seeing te glass piece was pierced her skin..he know she was very sensitive cant even bear a needle but here..his eyes welled up, he bandaged her with heavy heart..he kissed her hand holding to his heart

He rush to room and stand under te shower to cool his burning body..he was lost in her , seeing her in tat sari and  her closeness with dev and seeing her wet self.. he already have seen her wet , but changing te dress is not so easy for him to control his sense..he know she is affecting him, he lost

He dry himself and went to kitchen to prepare coffee for him and tea for her..he took it and went to her room..he placed te cups on te side table and try to wake her

Maan : Geet Geet

Geet : hmm ,

Maan sighed , he pulled her and made her lean on him, took te cup : Geet drink

Geet open her one eye and look at him : wat is tis, she was still under te effect of drinks

Maan : tea

Geet : tea , no I want tat juice , licking her lips , I want tat juice its very nice, get me tat

Maan : I will get it 2mor , now drink tis tea

Geet : pakka

Maan : haan

Geet : I lub  u, and dink te tea making him chuckle, she drank half and said enough, wiping her lips on his vest. He gave  a look to her

Maan : now sleep, he made her lye , but she snap his hands and sat beside him

Geet : no I want to play

Maan raised his eyebrows : play

Geet : hmm, I want to play ringa ringa roses

Maan want to bang his head some where: at tis time

Geet pouted her lips : hmm cum lets go , she try to pull him

Maan : enough now sleep

Geet : no, I wont

Maan : Geet pls sleep, I will play with u 2mor

Geet : then tell me story

Maan : story

Geet : hmm, wenever I didt get sleep naa appa will tell me story now ur my appa tell me story

Maan hold his head in his palm, Geet poked him on his bicep, Maan looked at her..who was giving a puppy look..he sighed and made her to lye..Geet got angry and pulled him with a jerk, he landed on her body, making her giggle

Geet : Maan u r so  fat like elephant , Maan gave a look, hmm always falling on me , he he, u know u look so big , extending her hand to show him how big he is  and im so small, always falling on me, but u know..Maan look at her, wen ever u touch me naa, some thing something happens inside me

Maan was listening to her

Geet showed her cheeks: here, showing her ear, her tummy and Maan wat ever try he cant avert his gaze want to hear her , and here showing her heart, it naa run so fast like like cheetah he he , thud thud

Maan was stunned with her confession and wonder how much she loves him even though he only hurts her..

Geet saw him, holding his cheeks : why cant u love me Maan ,Maan gasped  with her words

Geet : its paining Maan, wen u push me, i cant bear it Maan, pls love me..

He simply stared up at her with an awe-struck look in his eyes, suddenly at a loss for words..Her eyes shows so much pain , he want sooth her..Maan cant bear it anymore , he  straighten himself and lyed beside her , Geet hugged him

Maan : Geet sleep

Geet suddenly climb on top of him and sat on his stomach,  making him startled ,

Maan : Geet wat is tis, get down

Geet node no : no I want to sleep on u,

She started move up and down on his body..She was sitting on his right spot making him groan..He raised her little and made her sit on his stomach, as he was aroused to te extend..

Maan : pls Geet

Geet : ok I will sleep and lye on him, Maan froze feeling her body on him..her upper body was rubbing on his and her legs were on his either side..he was groaning feeling her curves on him, he cursed himself thinking he forget to make her wear her inners, he was gulping his saliva

Geet lyed on him, resting her palm on his chest, placing her chin on her palm and watching him.. wen his adams apple move wen he gulp his saliva, she giggled , she touched his adam's apple

Maan : Geet came as a moan

Geet : Maan see tis naa its moving up and down giggling

Maan : pls Geet move and sleep

Geet : no, I want to sleep on u, she placed her head on his chest, she heard his heart beat..

Maan : Geet wat u doing

Geet : shhh, im hearing tick tick, she pulled his vest to bare his chest nearly tearing it..Maan was shocked and hold her hand to stop her ..she pushed his hand and kissed his heart  making him jolt

Geet : tis is mine, mine..Maan know wat she is saying , she kept her ear on his heart and hearing his beat and giggled..Maan now I know  wat u heard tat day

Maan got confused : which day

Geet smack his shoulder : hare buddhu , tat day , tat party night we both dance naa and u drink so much , u hugged me and kept ur ear on my heart, kissed and  saying my heart is urs

Maan was shock to hear her and though  tats why she fallen for him, he te one who provoke her, he didt remember anything..did he did something , oh god and look at Geet  who became sad

Geet : MAAN  how can u dance with tat monkey, its our dance naa, how can u share tat with some one, she started to hit him, and tears were flowing from her eyes

Maan  cupped her face, wiped her tears and kissed her forehead : im sory Geet, im sory Geet look at him, pls don't kill me with tis look pls, he kissed her forehead again, lingering his lips on her skin..

Maan kissed her eyes one by one:  im sory , then kissed her cheeks, im sory ,  then her nose im sory,

She was looking at him with a baby face , showing her bandaged hand : here too, its paining..

Maan kissed her hands ..He placed her forehead on his, her breath was fanning on him..she lye on him

Maan : im sory Geet, I have hurt u today, I have broked u, I have crossed my limits..but wat I do  Geet, I was not fighting with u Geet, but fighting with myself to keep u away from me..u r a pure soul Geet, but im not , how will I say to u..i don't deserve u, u r angel Geet..im afraid , yes MSK who te whole world scared was afraid to face u, tats why I was running away from u..i lose Geet, hugging her tight , I lose , but im happy to lose in front of u

Wen he didt get any respond, he raised himself and saw her sleeping on him..He sighed and kissed her hair and slept holding her on him..

Morning

Maan got up and saw Geet was still sleeping on him like a baby..her full body was resting on him..he felt content to see her..he was staring at her face  for some time..until te servant knock te door..he  slowly placed Geet on te bed and covered her with duvet..he saw his vest which was torn and his thought went to last night how she kiss his heart..he smiled, kissed her forehead and went to his room

He got freshen up, servant came and informed tat Rathod called  him..he called to Rathod and  then he realize he didt sign te deal yesterday and he have to be there ..but he cant leave his Geet alone..thinking he went to her room..he saw her sleeping cuddling..he thought it was for few hours he can return before she wakes up..Instructing to te servants , he left to te meeting..

Geet got up after some time with heavy head ache..she was holding her head : ahhh

Hearing her voice , servant came with lemonade : baby have tis u will feel light

Geet : hmm, took it and drank in one go,she felt relief ,  bhaiya pls can u give tea

Ser : yes baby, he left

Geet  was abt to get up, but saw her changed into her night dress,.. she try to recollect wat happen last night..she remember how Maan dance with tat Rasika and she drank and he carried her , then wat happen..she felt pain in her hand, she hold her hand and know Maan have dressed her wound .. she pull te duvet and shock to see her change of dress, did Maan changed her dress, but suddenly she kept her hand on her mouth thinking how can she drink, wat ever may be, how can she cross her limits..oh no wat would have happen..she know Maan wont cross his limits but wat would happen some one was there instead of Maan

She was crying, thinking wat she did..wiping her tears , she went to  freshen up..she sat on her bed having her tea..she thought  for some time and  sighed

PRECAP : EVVANU ORVAN ( MERA YAAR MILAD  FROM SAATHIYA MOVIE)

NEXT PART : 103, PG - 25

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update geet pouring her pain in drunken state maan now accepting his loss but geet is thinking something else
Edited by tamanna1391 - 9 years ago
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
superb part...geet poured her heart and pain in front of maan ncoz of which he felt bad and accepted his loss too...geet got up and thinking if maan has changed her clothes or someone elseEdited by preeti555 - 9 years ago
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Desigirls12

dii my stomach is paining..omg

drink coll now😉😉

Edited by envi - 9 years ago