Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Good one...short and sweet...
Even I gladly did not watch the episode reading the WU...worth skipping the torture...

And ya agree BILAL is some mastermind even in the DARGAH both ZAYA did not notice he was behind their backs all along😆

I think FAHAD is the lamest of all currently...SHALAM where ever they go they create a problem for ZAYA so you are right😡...pack up to BHOPAL is better...

CHACHA is the best lately👏...I love how he is trying to help ZAYA when all are against them...the best after MAMU till now...

Oh must see the dargah scene must have been funny.Yeah I miss Usmaan Abdullah hope chachu skins Zarina and Bilal alive.I hate the way Fahad has been treating Aaliya,imagine she did so much for him ! Even if he believes that she send Surraiya to jail he should remember couple of things
A) That his mother is a manipulative woman and he is aware of it.
B) He found a voice in his toothless mouth becoz of Aaliya
C) He would have been in jail with Chakkiwala and his mom had it not been for Aaliya.
D)Give credit to Aaliya for denouncing her share in Barkat.
E) Asked the brother's conscience why has Zain a change of heart he hated Aaliya to the core to give her Talaaq then why did he suddenly start looking for her etc etc.

madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: meditation

Good one...short and sweet...

Even I gladly did not watch the episode reading the WU...worth skipping the torture...

And ya agree BILAL is some mastermind even in the DARGAH both ZAYA did not notice he was behind their backs all along😆

I think FAHAD is the lamest of all currently...SHALAM where ever they go they create a problem for ZAYA so you are right😡...pack up to BHOPAL is better...

CHACHA is the best lately👏...I love how he is trying to help ZAYA when all are against them...the best after MAMU till now...

Oh must see the dargah scene must have been funny.Yeah I miss Usmaan Abdullah hope chachu skins Zarina and Bilal alive.I hate the way Fahad has been treating Aaliya,imagine she did so much for him ! Even if he believes that she send Surraiya to jail he should remember couple of things
A) That his mother is a manipulative woman and he is aware of it.
B) He found a voice in his toothless mouth becoz of Aaliya
C) He would have been in jail with Chakkiwala and his mom had it not been for Aaliya.
D)Give credit to Aaliya for denouncing her share in Barkat.
E) Asked the brother's conscience why has Zain a change of heart he hated Aaliya to the core to give her Talaaq then why did he suddenly start looking for her etc etc.

Dear let me tell u, that fahad, I'm 200% sure,even if he comes to know that nafeesa is behind l these, be ll not give, talaaq to nafeesa like zain, and now he is treating Aliya this way, he is an opportunist