Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
And now what I can consider from this?
Positive or negative
Hell confused 🤢
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let's not read too much into it..jo hoga dekha jayega.. But at least she knows and acknowledges how strongly fans are against this..
Edited by jjnn - 9 years ago
zaya20 thumbnail
dont know +ve or -ve but from rt it seems pree is also not happy with the track as she knows what fans want
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jjnn

Let's not read too much into it..jo hoga dekha jayega.. But at least she knows and acknowledges how strongly fans are against this..

she always tried to read many tweets and she know fans reaction on halala track.even Namrata also know about it.everyone know about our feedbacks but no one cares :(
-Jharna- thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

she always tried to read many tweets and she know fans reaction on halala track.even Namrata also know about it.everyone know about our feedbacks but no one cares :(

Yea..exactly😭

Word Count: 1

summi16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please watch the show till the Halala Nikaah is over. After that if you don't like what happened than you can react. My gut feeling says there is a surprise waiting for us. A BIG ONE
amithu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How much ever we were against the divorce track and convinced ourselves that it aint gonna happen, it eventually did. And in which ever way we convince ourselves, I feel Halala will happen too.. and then the show will probably focus on the pile on's and aaliya and her struggle.. They want to do a lot of mess up and garner TRP's.. Thats their main intention. They dont care about the fans who have been loyal to show despite its up and downs. At the end of the day, who would want to sit and watch the leads crying and helpless at their own fate(the one which CV's have given them) for days together.
If Halala happens, they can't possibly do anything to restore the damage that they have done. It will be the final nail in the coffin. End of Beintehaa for me.
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Pree Rt'd cos she can feel Zaya fans pain. Love the suspense wait & watch to find out. I'm hoping for a positive twist. #Fingers crossed no halala
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good thing i have already stopped watching
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So nw pree has also confirmed it though we already knw ...anyways tfs
thank god I hv already stop watching