Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Fuzion is back with their optimistic posts, so with BI completing 200 episodes on Wednesday can't they show something good? If they want to stick to their unpredictable route then show a twist which reunites ZaYa.

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-complete-200-episodes-october-1st/
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

GUYS theres a 1000 some laws for marriage and divorce i am not going through them all mad work

Then I guess we'll just hope for the best then eh? πŸ˜†
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

GUYS theres a 1000 some laws for marriage and divorce i am not going through them all mad work

LMAOOO see there is so many laws out there!!! But no he just had to choose halala.😑
Alright you wanted to highlight halala, your mission succeeded Farhan. Tons of fans did research on divorce and halala as if their life depended on it. WHOPPIIE Mission accomplished.

Now bring in another law, a twist man😭
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Fuzion is back with their optimistic posts, so with BI completing 200 episodes on Wednesday can't they show something good? If they want to stick to their unpredictable route then show a twist which reunites ZaYa.

Did you read the disclaimer at the bottom? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Thank you Mandy.πŸ˜›
aww man I have tears in my eyes already. :(
Yes Allah your laadli is following your law, now please do something and help them😭
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly alot of people spent hours researching different marriage/divorce laws right after the ZaYa divorce. But its really for nothing, since Farhan will do whatever he has got in mind. We can just hope that this time, whatever he has got planned, is anything but an RM!

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Did you read the disclaimer at the bottom? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

now you bursted my bubble
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you guys did their second nikkah have the consent of their parents especially Aaliyahs?

Cause apparently if a woman does her nikkah and her wali(guardians) are unaware of it, the nikkah is voided, she needs her parents consent, the man does not
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sumaiya we are coupled to BI train in this tunnel.. breaking free is hardπŸ˜’
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

"Zain aur Aaliyah ki mohabbat saraa zaamana dekhe ga."

My Prediction:

the second nikkah of ZaYas, as Saira and Abdul Islamically invalidated the first nikkah, it does not matter whose name it was under, but it was two people already in a nikkah which said qubool hai again with all rituals which is wrong.

I remember at that time people questioned and stated how this nikkah should have not happened, it invalidated the first one but no one listened at that time.

so if the nikkah is invalidated, Zain and Aaliyah were not husband and wife, so he has no right to divorce her when hes not her husband, hence the divorce never counted.

See no article as far as what i read states that Rehan is going to marry Aaliyah, or Bilal will, so what i think might happen is, both of them at that time will disappear, however Bilal might come in late and tehy will begin the nikkah, but at the same time Rehan might come in with proof stating how they got married twice hence they arent married anymore so there is no halala or divorce that happened or needs to happen. from which he can bring proof such as the ishtimayi nikkah saman and pictures to prove to the damn society what hes saying is right.

see ruju or as such wont be the best route since they involved the society, the people want proof and what proof do ZaYa have that they slept together, they dont. it will be either this or something else, which is the betraying one, where you think its someone else, but the groom turns out to be rehan ZaYa think its bilal hence its invalidated and Aaliyah can go back to Zain

It Could play out like this:

The groom to be Bilal, but for Suraiya its Rehan, Bilal does not show up neither does Rehan,. but than Bilal does. and the nikkah begins. Rehan intervenes and terminates the nikkah by showing them the whole second nikkah thing, evidence=pictures, the furniture and things. right then ZaYa wedding. then the accident of Suraiya which is caused by rehans wife, hence ZaYa coming in the story to find out who did it and they can bring in a twist that tht Usmans accident was done by Zarina too and so was Suraiyas but Rehans wife was blamed. and before the accident rehans wife needs to come int eh picture. wait im confused but tell me if you get what im trying to sayπŸ˜• in all this Fahad can be evil or somethign and be part of Zarinas plan just cause i want him to be kicked outπŸ˜† and we can have our Zaya investigators back

P.S. Excuse typos!

IMP: IF YOU DONT LIKE MY PREDICTION, THAN KEEP YOUR COW POOP MOUTH OUTTA HERE! THANK YOUπŸ˜ƒ

@Red:- then society will say even after first nikkah was/is invalid ZaYa used to stay together ..again they will throw stones on Abdullah nd Haider family πŸ˜† (Haye haye!! m too pessimist )

Ab Rida chapter will also come up ?πŸ₯±
Why can't they show Rida is in any mental asylum waiting for her Husband nd her two irritating bacchey πŸ˜† (Jus a thought!)