Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
For the first time it's good to miss a EPISODE of BI...clearly all are pointing towards a dead end...
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Today Rehan says intentional halala is a gunaah and he don't want to be a part of it, and tomorrow he'll agree to it? 🤬
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Zain, for the love of chocolate-covered strawberries, WHYYY DID YOU APOLOGIZE TO THAT CHUDAIL?!?!

for the love of chocolate-covered strawberries? really? 🤣 🤣

thank you girl, this brought a smile to my face. 😃 😳
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Read LU , my heart hurts . Creatives gona ruin every freaking morning for us 😡
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And Pree's RT is just scaring me more and more. She might sympathize with the fans, but she might just be hinting that its happening anyways
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

based on the LU it sounded like an insulting type of nice no? 😕
Screw you CVs 😡

Saheba, i really don't know what to say!! I watched the episode (had no choice as ma was watching) with an objective view. I was so in a haze!!! I mean what was happening. How can a marriage be blessed by God when the intention is to get divorced and marry another??

And i hated the scene where he apologized to Suri thinking she made Bilal agree.

If this remarriage happens then no way Rehan is going to divorce her. And i don't know how will Suri's truth come out after she gets married to Rehan!!!!!!!! I am just lost now. CVs have made a good job of completely making us feel lost!!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
For the love of God, please explain to me HOW is this "entertainment"? -__________-
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can't believe that one day I am going to have to say this...but I want the trps to go down!! Really down!!! then Farhan will see how much this stupid track is being despised!! Do not just impose on your audience but also give them what they want!! That's also part of running a show! I hope he learns that. What would it have cost him to find a loophole and stop this halala track? Nothing because Rehan would still be in the story thanks to his wife's death being connected to Suri!
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whatever, BUT HALALA IS NOT HAPPENING, It cannot happen! Thats All.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anku94

I actualyl hate this so much. They keep saying their mohabbath is pure, no one can seperate them. They keep saying that God will protect the,. Well by getting her married, and evil winning, i sure dont see either happening.

Also the fact that its Rehan who brough up the intentional halala thing, if he ends up being the groom then technically its not an intentional nikkah with him, and so he wouldnt give a divorce right away either

That's what makes it worse!!! Their love is pure...THAT's what makes it so special and that defines ZaYa! By making them go through this halala nikaah you're ruining everything for good! How can a love story be pure if it's tainted with someone else?? 🤢

This is NOT entertaining. It's MIGRAINE-INDUCING. Sure fine, Mr Farhan wants to stick to his story, but it's supposed to attract the audience, not repel them!