Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
But guys did some one notice see REHAN agrees to marry ALIYA but will the marriage happen...that's the suspense no one is revealing...

AND WHAT IS ALIYAS POV where is that...it's just the PILLAR PREDICTION which is coming from the past two weeks😕
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

It just doesn't make any sense! How are they going to tie all the tracks together in that case...and I thought Aaliya was always going to be a part of the Abdullah's lives...how so if she marries Rehan??😕

She won't be part of Zain's life if she marries Rehan. Abdullah gaye bhaad mein..

I'm such a retard right now, clinging onto the words literally.. Rehan has agreed to marry, it does not say that marriage happened. But going by past experiences, that'll be the next spoiler

The thing which will make me leave this show for good is if CVs plan to reunite ZaYa at the end of the show.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh god, im actually gona get emotional if Aliya married Rehan. I have hopes that she wont, im trying to keep them low, but i still have hopes and if it happens, the disappointment of that will be immense :/ Its honestly not even about how ALiya will be involved with the Abdullahs after that. They would still find a way to tie her in with them, but its more about wether they want to show Aliya getting married to Rehan or not. The main thing though, there would never be ZaYa in one frame anymore, and the minute thats starts happening i stop watching this show. Beintehaa means ZaYa for me. And seriously, Aliya is not a toy. Is this what youre trying to show, Farhan? That Aliya, and in general women, are toys that can be tossed around from man to man, as long as at the end she is with the one she loves? No man, thats not how it works and its not okay to show crap like that -__-
manny136 thumbnail
if rehan marries her suri will win coz she expects rehan not divorcing her n she can get zain back. But i really hope rehan does not fall for her plan n surprises us whats the point in him always being there to support zaya when he becomes the wall btwn them even the new promos shows him supporting zain when zaya looking at each other all devastated
Edited by manny136 - 9 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The only thing that's keeping me slightly hopeful is that they haven't said anything about Aaliya agreeing to this...
-Facetious- thumbnail
I'm such a dheet.. I'll believe RM has happened for good once I see it onscreen. -_____________________-
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm such a dheet.. I'll believe RM has happened for good once I see it onscreen. -_____________________-

Right with you, sister Oh man, please no RM...
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Right with you, sister Oh man, please no RM...

same here! As much as i would like ot prepare myself for the worst and jsut expect an RM, i just cant, im still hoping for no RM And tbh its Seema's message to Mandy to keeps my hopes there because how she said a twist has to bring them together and HN or Aliya Rehan Rm isnt a twist and im sure she knows that..
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U know guys wat I think...
Aliya marries to anyone whether rehaan or bilal... if suri wins also, it ll be her last win n I dunno y I dont feel zain ll go back to mom!! I feel he ll hate her more den before!!
And yes the thing keeping me glue to dis show regardless of RM ll sure happen is remember wen zaya n rehaan went for promotion of show to lucknow...pree n harsh said *first dey ll open up the suri intentions den later on viewers ll know whether rehaan ll turn negative or nt* so I feel even if rehaan marries Aliya, he ll do smthng to get zaya back!!

And the last one wich really make me stick to dis show is *pree in her IV said recently dat BI was, is and ll be always love story of zain and aliya (zaya)*!!!
I cannot avoid/ignore her dis sentence eventhough dey r showing halala!! Her words r so strong to keep u glue to show!!

And sometimes I feel n think cvs cannot be dis much mad n senseless dat dey ll kill the lead!! Common everyone knows dis if no zaya, no BI!! so hw can dey jst kill deir show with making deir lead guy dead!! So sure it was a rumor abut lead death!!
And I dont blv spoilers specially fb page ones!!

Some ppl r jst know to put salt on yur wounds!!! 😆
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

pree n harsh said *first dey ll open up the suri intentions den later on viewers ll know whether rehaan ll turn negative or nt*

WHATTT!!!! When did this happen?