Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

You bring up some really good points. Aaliya agreeing to RM just a week after publicly taking a crucial stand is going to raise suspicion among the community, not to mention the fact if she were to get divorced right afterwards it would create more chaos so exactly how are CVs going to go about this?

Is it wrong of me to cheer for more MUs to come between Suraiya and Zain?? I'm just enjoying this guy being out of BV, the longer the merrier 😛

LMAO that would be the best thing. If Suraiyya is behind the kidnapping and Rehan finds an opportunity here to save ZaYa.. then the wedge between Zain and his mom would be forever. And ZaYa can live separately.. Geez I'm making castles in air when we've only negative stuff floating around.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: manny136

the fact tht they used the community n zaro flamed the fires to upset the families shows even after the rm will things really be ok but its the cvs so they can show anything. Aliya having to got through another divorce tht pisses me off n yeah they can do a 5 min scene where she get the papers n signs them like they do in paki shows but this is a drama so it has to be dramatic lol i just dont think the pillar actor is here to just die either lol the MU btwn suri n zain will get bigger if zaro plays her cards right n i think only person who can bridge tht is aliya n for tht she has to be with zain in the least even if suri refuses to let them return home to BV

I will root Zarina on if she continues creating MU between Zain and Suraiya. Let him stay of BV for a good while, that place is toxic and suffocating. I think even after he and Aaliya reunite he won't return to BV because he knows what Aaliya would face. Zain wouldn't put up with that and there is nothing keeping him at BV anymore.

I really want to know what is brewing in CVs mind in regards to this halala track, it can't go that smoothly to have Aaliya get married, divorced or become a widow. There just has to be more to this. I know I've said this before when Usman died and the whole divorce happened but even those had some twists and turns. This halala track is just becoming too predictable and playing right into Suraiya and Zarina's hands, there must be a catch involved somewhere.

-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Neel favorites everything, remember last week he favorited someone's predictions about how Rehan would end up being the groom. Well now he favorited tweets about ZaYa reunion, helping fans be positive about a twist, he even favorited one about Fahad giving talaaq to Shazia so she could marry him 😆

This post was funny - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4177388

LMAO he's funny, he ships himself and Shazia too.. 😆 Which tweets about ZaYa reunion?

Yeah I read that.. humour is what can save your head from spinning right now 😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pree's RT is frightening.She has said Black Tuesday..
I don't know i will be able to see tuesday's epi.
Wat is Farhan's plan RM, T again RM.Hope dis nikah should be mock nikah but we cannot predict.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO that would be the best thing. If Suraiyya is behind the kidnapping and Rehan finds an opportunity here to save ZaYa.. then the wedge between Zain and his mom would be forever. And ZaYa can live separately.. Geez I'm making castles in air when we've only negative stuff floating around.

Its better than adding to the negativity and there really needs to be something positive to come out of this because being this predictable has never been BI's motto. BI is known for the opposite so there has to be a catch involved somewhere. Suraiya having such an easy victory separating ZaYa just doesn't ring true.

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO he's funny, he ships himself and Shazia too.. 😆 Which tweets about ZaYa reunion?

Yeah I read that.. humour is what can save your head from spinning right now 😆

I love him! He's such a sweetheart and who can blame him for shipping him and Shazia? They are so adorable together and entertaining to watch. Good comic relief

-Facetious- thumbnail
@Mandy - I just can't believe that BI will turn into another drama of EK's making. Something positive needs to happen now.
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Now in it's upcoming episodes, Zarina will force Bilal to get married to Aaliya. Later, during the wedding ceremony, people wait for Bilal to arrive. But he doesn't turn up. At the venue, the guests will find out that Bilal has been kidnapped and everyone will be shocked and Later, Rehan will agree to marry Aaliya.

What should i tell now?
manny136 thumbnail
TE spoiler says bilal is kidnapped n all the ppl are shocked later rehan will agree to marry aliya
-Facetious- thumbnail
http://tellyexpress.com/2014/09/29/rehan-to-agree-to-marry-aaliya-in-beintehaa/

-________________-

There's no end to this suffering.