Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
You guys Shut up im trying to look it up
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Hey everyone looks like we are still trying to figure out what the CVs are going to do, no spoilers out just speculation. I seriously just want Zain and Aaliya together, she cannot marry another man who is going to divorce her. I fail to get the message CVs convey there. There has to be more
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh and how will the whole world see Zain and Aaliya's love like Usman said if this halala happens?😕 It doesn't make sense for halala to happen!!
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Exactly Saheba...there are so many ways to nullify the talaaq but Farhan and his immense love for dark tunnels just leaves us all mystified!
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Honestly there is a lot of rules and laws out there that can invalidate their divorce. Like the pure fact that this whole was a manipulation and a misunderstanding invalidates their divorcing!!! But then again ultimately it is what Farhan decides to do. 😒

Wonder why he has a fascination for dark tunnel... hmm.. maybe he has travelled through the konkan railway system...😆

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Hey everyone looks like we are still trying to figure out what the CVs are going to do, no spoilers out just speculation. I seriously just want Zain and Aaliya together, she cannot marry another man who is going to divorce her. I fail to get the message CVs convey there. There has to be more

Hi Mandy 🤗

yeah Girl even I do not want to see Aaliya getting married to someone else bas. Throughout this whole thing the only thing we've been wanting is to see our couple in one frame together. I do not want a third person in between them!!! NO! This is NOT a shared love story!!😡

I am really hoping there is more to this.
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Exactly Saheba...there are so many ways to nullify the talaaq but Farhan and his immense love for dark tunnels just leaves us all mystified!

Yapee I got the answer why he love tunnels... He loves the konkan railway line yaar...

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Farhan can loiter in the dark tunnel on his own because WE don't wanna be there! 🥱
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
GUYS theres a 1000 some laws for marriage and divorce i am not going through them all mad work

Originally posted by: Zaya.priyanka

Yapee I got the answer why he love tunnels... He loves the konkan railway line yaar...

Konkan railway line? 😕
Someone tell him to use another railway line.🥱