Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

The original one was silly, it didn't make sense to begin with. Why would Bilal sit for Rehan and say qubool hai knowing it's for Rehan the qazi is calling, and why would he do that for ZaYa?

It had to be Bilal missing and Rehan taking his place. Now he does that on purpose or to save Aaliya from humiliation remains to be seen. If he does that on purpose then it's Rehan who arranges for Bilal to be kidnapped.

I don't know ya.. all this is good IF this speculation/prediction is actually happening.. this damn tunnel needs to end.

If they turn Rehan negative then he will no longer be this pillar to BI, he would be just another negative character which is the last thing this show needs right now. We've had enough of this dark tunnel and ZaYa need supporters on their side. How many people must they fight to be together? It would just be beyond ridiculous now.

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

In the first place, it isn't even compulsory that the nikah should happen right? If Bilal doesnt turn up, the marriage will be cancelled ending up with some drama! It can happen or not, Rehaan will not marry her nor Bilal would for now!

I would rather see the wedding called off all together rather than seeing Aaliya marry Rehan. My head is spinning now with all of this! Something positive needs to be released

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

[B]If they turn Rehan negative then he will no longer be this pillar to BI, he would be just another negative character which is the last thing this show needs right now. We've had enough of this dark tunnel and ZaYa need supporters on their side. How many people must they fight to be together? It would just be beyond ridiculous now.

Ohhi.. When did I say Rehan will be negative? If this speculation turns out to be true then Rehan would basically engineer this entire thing to reunite ZaYa. I mean he's been suspicious of Suraiyya always, would he not react after she comes to him with this 'proposal'. I don't know man, just not able to digest that Aaliya will be married to Rehan.
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey all .. good evening .. finally finished reading what all you guys have said ...
I do not want to rot my head with what will happen. CVs anyways will show what they intend to like the third T. If they show this RM then how the hell will any husband give her a T or die???? This marriage is a doom for sure and Farhaan knows it.

Unless he is ready to take the brunt and take it forward!!!!

One thing that still gives me hope is that how the hell will Aliya remain at BV if she remarries to someone else?? Bilal was an option for her to be in BV, but that is ruled out now as per the new pics.

If she marries Rehan, she will ofcourse stay with him. Zain will not return to BV without her. This gives Zarina a clear path to destroy the Abdullahs and get them on the streets. Is that what Farhaan intends to show???

As you all said this show has reached its peak of negativity by making Suraiyaa win once. This time again if she wins,,,who the heaven will trust in love and the belief they stand with in front of society. And since with this track he has involved society and their reaction, they just cannot show a RM, then a intentional T and then again a RM. Just not done.

All this does give me a .1% that something will come up. Aliya has to be in BV to catch Zarina. But yes, if an RM happens then i guess this show will def go on past Dec. And am sure Zaya will unite at the end only which i absolutely will hate.

BI has been unpredictable. We all hoped T will not happen, but it did. Now, we believe that marriage will not happen. Some believe that there is no way out. lets see if our fear comes true or we will be surprised. But kudos to the CVs to enable us not to predict at all!! They can go any route. I am busy with calls anyways, so will peek in here and then decide to watch.

manny136 thumbnail
hola ppl well we kinda knew billy boy was either gonna run or be forced to not show up but kidnapped by goons lol. Obviously if zaro wanted him to marry aliya for the money she wouldnt have done this hence its suri wow i didnt think she would be a person who would know these kind of ppl lol Whatever happens billy will be freed n tell tht he was kidnapped so zain will be finding out suri was behind this. We know zaro is flaming the fire n now this zain is not gonna forgive his mother for this. As for rehan whatever happens tom i just dont believe he will force aliya to stay in a marriage like this knowing what zaya have been through. I keep in remembering his saying in the post 1 yr leap promo to zain n in the latest promo zaya r sad, lost, confused, devastated but rehan comes behind zain putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder for support. Would they really show tht n then have rehan do a 180 n come btwn them. Any rm aliya does is gonna be questioned coz basically she has declared to the world of her love for zain n her marrying any other guy is gonna be seen as a compromise n any self respecting dude would be a fool willing to stay married to her knowing she loves zain.
mandy0310 thumbnail

Ohhi.. When did I say Rehan will be negative? If this speculation turns out to be true then Rehan would basically engineer this entire thing to reunite ZaYa. I mean he's been suspicious of Suraiyya always, would he not react after she comes to him with this 'proposal'. I don't know man, just not able to digest that Aaliya will be married to Rehan.

Rehan has to become suspicious when Suraiya approaches him with a proposal, the suspicion is only bound to increase learning Aaliya is marrying Bilal of all people.

I just want to see Zain and Aaliya reunite by this week, enough of the dark tunnel and damn spoiler articles for not revealing anything.

If only Neel didn't favorite everything that is tweeted to him we would have got some hope but he and Pree have only ended up confusing fans more!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

hola ppl well we kinda knew billy boy was either gonna run or be forced to not show up but kidnapped by goons lol. Obviously if zaro wanted him to marry aliya for the money she wouldnt have done this hence its suri wow i didnt think she would be a person who would know these kind of ppl lol Whatever happens billy will be freed n tell tht he was kidnapped so zain will be finding out suri was behind this. We know zaro is flaming the fire n now this zain is not gonna forgive his mother for this. As for rehan whatever happens tom i just dont believe he will force aliya to stay in a marriage like this knowing what zaya have been through. I keep in remembering his saying in the post 1 yr leap promo to zain n in the latest promo zaya r sad, lost, confused, devastated but rehan comes behind zain putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder for support. Would they really show tht n then have rehan do a 180 n come btwn them. Any rm aliya does is gonna be questioned coz basically she has declared to the world of her love for zain n her marrying any other guy is gonna be seen as a compromise n any self respecting dude would be a fool willing to stay married to her knowing she loves zain.

You bring up some really good points. Aaliya agreeing to RM just a week after publicly taking a crucial stand is going to raise suspicion among the community, not to mention the fact if she were to get divorced right afterwards it would create more chaos so exactly how are CVs going to go about this?

Is it wrong of me to cheer for more MUs to come between Suraiya and Zain?? I'm just enjoying this guy being out of BV, the longer the merrier 😛

ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i simply cannot stand that girl and her predictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One big katha she has posted now ufff
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@meenakshi - WORD!!

@Mandy - What did Neil favorite now?
manny136 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

You bring up some really good points. Aaliya agreeing to RM just a week after publicly taking a crucial stand is going to raise suspicion among the community, not to mention the fact if she were to get divorced right afterwards it would create more chaos so exactly how are CVs going to go about this?

Is it wrong of me to cheer for more MUs to come between Suraiya and Zain?? I'm just enjoying this guy being out of BV, the longer the merrier 😛

the fact tht they used the community n zaro flamed the fires to upset the families shows even after the rm will things really be ok but its the cvs so they can show anything. Aliya having to got through another divorce tht pisses me off n yeah they can do a 5 min scene where she get the papers n signs them like they do in paki shows but this is a drama so it has to be dramatic lol i just dont think the pillar actor is here to just die either lol the MU btwn suri n zain will get bigger if zaro plays her cards right n i think only person who can bridge tht is aliya n for tht she has to be with zain in the least even if suri refuses to let them return home to BV
mandy0310 thumbnail

@meenakshi - WORD!!

@Mandy - What did Neil favorite now?

Neel favorites everything, remember last week he favorited someone's predictions about how Rehan would end up being the groom. Well now he favorited tweets about ZaYa reunion, helping fans be positive about a twist, he even favorited one about Fahad giving talaaq to Shazia so she could marry him 😆

This post was funny - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4177388